Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Las Vegas opinion
Curious about opinion from others. Married along time, wife not interested in sex. I don’t believe she is getting some on the side. Shit, if she let me watch I wouldn’t mind. She is a great wife in all other respects. The majority of our problems is me being horny, and her not feeling like it. I feel if in SE ALABAMA, prostitution was legal it would solve mine and others problem. So the question is would any of you male or female pay for it, yes or no?
Obviously I would if given the opportunity.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A note from Las Vegas
I Live in Las Vegas my friend and prostitution is not legal in Clark county, but is legal in the rest of the state. Nye county is next door, about 50 miles away where they do have several brothels. So if you ever do get out this way, you can drive about 50 miles and fuck your brains out. Prostitution is not "LEGAL" in Las Vegas, but it is here of course like any other town, just not as open.
You seem to have a common issue where the husband is into sex more than the wife. Another venue you might look at is the swing lifestyle. There are many couples looking for another male to.......A, have sex with the wife while the husband watches or B, the couple is looking for a MFM 3 some (Either is a LOT OF FUN)
Good Luck and If you find a solution to your issue, write a book because it would sell for sure. LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sam8688 said: I Live in Las Vegas my friend and prostitution is not legal in Clark county, but is legal in the rest of the state. Nye county is next door, about 50 miles away where they do have several brothels. So if you ever do get out this way, you can drive about 50 miles and fuck your brains out. Prostitution is not "LEGAL" in Las Vegas, but it is here of course like any other town, just not as open.
You seem to have a common issue where the husband is into sex more than the wife. Another venue you might look at is the swing lifestyle. There are many couples looking for another male to.......A, have sex with the wife while the husband watches or B, the couple is looking for a MFM 3 some (Either is a LOT OF FUN)
Good Luck and If you find a solution to your issue, write a book because it would sell for sure. LOL

thank you for your clarity and advice I will look around.

If this reply breaks our rules please