Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Menopause Help
Wife isn’t interested in sex any more
She won’t take hormone replacement therapy pills

Anyone else got the same issue and remedy
Thanks
Monty crying

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Your wife is going through a tough time in her life and all you can do is think of yourself.
angry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
so did you ask her what her concern was about hormone treatment and what side effects they can have??
have your wife for years been on BC=hormones?
or just thinking with your dick?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the replies so far,i wasnt actually thinking of myself but both of us.We have had a happy marriage so far and i want it to continue but the lack of that loving bond is breaking us apart.
She is frightened of the menopause treatment as she has heard it just delays symptoms and you never actually get through it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Low sex drive
I think it’s quite common for the lady’s to lose interest my wife has a low sex drive and has admitted she could probably live without it.
However a good massage brings us close together and she loses her inabitions just need to be patient like lighting a fire just got to wait for the flames.
Make up a blend of essential oils in some almond oil and practice massage.
Works for us X

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Monty55007 said: Thanks for the replies so far,i wasnt actually thinking of myself but both of us.We have had a happy marriage so far and i want it to continue but the lack of that loving bond is breaking us apart.
She is frightened of the menopause treatment as she has heard it just delays symptoms and you never actually get through it.

search for other non hormonal treatments , do other things together than sex, that you dont usually do
you have the whole inernet to search and find ideas

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Monty55007 said: Thanks for the replies so far,i wasnt actually thinking of myself but both of us.We have had a happy marriage so far and i want it to continue but the lack of that loving bond is breaking us apart.

Monty, that’s why it’s called “men - o - pause” - it’s a pause if you play your cards right.

Basically yet her set the pace, maybe she’d like to read some sexy stories by herself. Maybe she would like to use a toy (don’t forget lube though).

How about some classy clothes and shoes - no cheap stuff. Make her feel like she’s still desirable.

Whatever she wants you don’t need to be there. Give her her space and time.

You say you’ve had a good marriage, but this (which I assume is the lack of sex) is pushing you apart. To me it sounds like you might be pressuring your wife and that is pushing you apart.

Just relax and remember you always have Mrs Palmer.