Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question, why do some people find videos of people peeing a turn on?
I have to ask this question!
Why do females and males find videos of people peeing so very sexy?
What is it about someone peeing a big turn on?
Peeing is a natural act, for everyone, but to me, there is nothing sexy about it!
But, watching a female having an Orgasm and squirting is to me, very sexy and erotic. And it tastes awesome!
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Peeing
It is likely seeing a cock or pussy in closeup action .

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me, it goes back to when I was a kid. The girl across the street would come over to play and we would watch each other pee behind the bushes. It was the first pussy I had ever seen and it was the first cock she had seen (small as it was). We would also sit back to back on a cinder block with our naked little asses pressed against each other’s.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m one that enjoys it but I can’t explain the why of it. Watching a woman pee has just always aroused me, even more so if I’m watching from below as I’m being covered in the pee. My wife doesn’t really understand why I enjoy it but she is willing to humor me now and then and straddle me and pee all over my chest and face.

It’s a fetish and like so many people that have this or any other fetish I’m sure a significant portion just know their fetish turns them on but can’t necessarily explain the why of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PEE PLAY
LOVE IT !!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Source of fetishes
Who knows what triggers what. What disgusts you is another’s top turn on. I’ve had a butt fetish since I was a child, before I knew you could use a butthole for sex! Why? How? I don’t bother to try to explain. A butt fetish isn’t a poop fetish. 🤮 So pee fetish? Not for me but whatever two people agree to is fine with me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Peeing as a turn on
This one I do enjoy, and it actually goes pretty far back. Grew up having a pool, and we were taught never to pee in the pool. Would get out, pull our suits aside and pee behind the pool. Soon we would watch to see who could pee the farthest. One time while older I dated a girl who said that she could pee further than anyone, and one night while we were skinny dipping with another couple, we all got out and peed next to each other. Already nude, no one cared, and my gf actually did pee pretty damn far!
Later in life, with other partners, we would pee on each other in the shower, and always loved watching a girl pee. I was always turned on by it. Then I met a girl who was pretty damn kinky.
She is very much in to watersports and adores being peed on and pee play. I have posts of her on my page, she is old gf.
One night after one of her amazing blow jobs, I said that I had to get up to pee, and then clean up. She just bent down on my cock and said to go ahead and pee. I said absolutely. It took a little bit to get over the stage fright and finally let go. She swallowed every drop, and fingered herself to another orgasm. She sucked me hard again and she turned around and I fucked her from behind, and just before I came, she turned around and I came in her mouth... we still chat but damn I do miss her kinkiness!