Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies the first time you ever saw your BF's cock was it hard or soft??
The question is, the very first time you ever saw any of your BF's cocks were they hard or soft??
The first time any of my GF's saw my cock or felt my cock as I was sliding it in them I was hard, afterwards the saw the soft version... I'm very solid when hard, 6" in girth and 6" in length...... When it deflates down I'm lucky to be 3" LOL... I've had numerous women say, if I saw it soft first, I would've NEVER thought it'd get so big and girthy... Just curious, I've seen videos on here and other places, some guy eating his GF out and then she has to blow him to get him hard to fuck....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hard Of Course wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
What she said above me. Hard of course!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well you can't always say OF COURSE LOL.........
Some people grew up as nudists and in a nudist environment and wound up dating people they grew up with. I didn't grow up as a nudist, but I started sleep nude at 13 and when I went on my own at 18 I became a full fledged nudist.. When I was a kid from around 6 YO and on, my buddies and I were nude all the time, especially at camp and when the local kids hung out at the local lake or river, we all skinny dipped. So that's were I got my first look at all different types tits and pussies and to be honest cocks as well... And that's where the girl/ladies got a look at all different types, size and shapes of soft and at times hard cocks.... A few buddies later on, went on to date some of the girls, so the first time they really saw their cocks, while skinny dipping they were soft. I met a couple of women at the nude beach or the nude resort, which after a little time lead to dating, so they saw my cock soft several times before they saw it hard and I basically got the same reaction, w00t WOW that was very deceiving, I was never expecting your cock to get that thick and big... jerk happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hard and pulsating smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hardy, Hard, Hard
There's a good chance that all the boners jerk that I've ever met in-person were hard at the time. That should make about twenty of them. jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
very hard & it didn't take long to explode happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Soft but it didn't take long for it to get very hard xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me it was when he was hard. We had been courting for a while and by time we first got together we both were looking forward to it. Before that I only experienced some Indonesian (and a Singapore) boyfriend so the first western one I saw was bigger than I had before. I suppose really he is average for western man but perfect size for me.