Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Licking the ballon knot
My question is has any other husband experienced this with there wife? Don’t judge me, and I don’t know why, but I want to lick my wife’s butt hole, she has allowed me too on limited occasion, and sometimes when I have done it, her pussy gets REALLY wet, like sloppy wet, but then she wants me to stop. But it’s like she doesn’t want to admit it feels good or she may like it. Have any of your wives allowed this to happen and found they really like it and now openly allows and/or wants you to lick her ballon knot?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Balloon knot...aka wrinkled sensitive ass!
I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. I remember only a couple of partners who seemed not to be into it. I know how much I love to have my ass licked and played with, so I have always thought that others liked it too. Some have absolutely squealed in delight, because I was the first guy to do that for them. All I can say is how much I love to give this type of pleasure. Current gf, is one of those who always wanted to experience it, but none of her guys over the years would do it. Now, as my way of saying goodnight, when I leave, is she gets on her knees, and uses her Hitachi wand on her clit, I lick her ass until she cums for the last time that I am there for the evening. Feeling her ass pulsate in orgasmic pleasure as she is cumming, is an amazing pleasure of mine!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
licking
Licking ,...I call it eating her ass, My wife goes wild, she loves it. She spreads her ass cheeks open and pushes back so I could get my tongue in deeper, while she toys and fingers herself into a frothy mess, then she demands I fuck her. I love it raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can’t get enough.
I’m obsessed with anal fun which includes licking. Makes me insane! She gets on a piece of furniture that puts her butthole at the exact right when I kneel. I bury may face, lick all in her, I could almost cum. Does nothing for her! Just indulges me! Being bi I’ve lick guys and girls. When I cum in my wife’s pussy I’ll lick it from her butthole as it runs down.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What balloon knot,....ya know, they all don't look like a knot?
:

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smooth and funnel-like
stevenasty said: What balloon knot,....ya know, they all don't look like a knot?
:

There’s some unappetizing buttholes out there for sure! But a smoothly puckered hole , hairless, has that funnel appearance of being lightly almost gaped….oh hell yeah! But yikes there’s some wrecked rectums on here! 🤣🤣

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi
this is something I do with my wife . she hates anal ==== not even a finger goes in, but she will let me lick and play with my tongue there. she seems to enjoy it. I know I do!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Balloon knot? LOL WTF is that?
[besides an actual knot in a balloon]

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I lick my girl's brown crater quite often, she loves it and gets her real wet, what follows is my cock cumming in all her holes!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Licking the balloon knot
theroyalcouple said: Balloon knot? LOL WTF is that?
[besides an actual knot in a balloon]

So I am assuming that the balloon knot is a woman who has some extra skin on her anus. I have been with several women over the years who have it , and many folks call that a balloon knot. Every woman I know who has them, have said how sensitive they are, and how much they enjoy them being licked and played with. And, of course I not only love seeing them, I adore playing with them too!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its my favorite thing to do. Its the first thing I think of when I check out a woman. How would it be to rim her ass? I find it very erotic

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Daisy relaxes and enjoys it when I give her anilingus. And I always love to taste her ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Similar for me
I get a little uncomfortable about getting locked back there too. However,. If there is good foreplay first I'm open to it. It can be quite thrilling and enjoyable....and I tend to get really wet like your wife too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love doing it, I make it seem like a bit of an accident when she's close to orgasm. It sends her over the edge, she must love it, but we don't take about it. The same with a finger in her anus when we do it doggy style.,