Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjob in Hubby's chair
When I was in high school I babysat. I was a late bloomer, in a new neighborhood without a lot of friends, so why not.

Paula was one of the moms I babysat for and became my first with almost every when it comes to sex. She shaped the sexual person I am to this day. She showed me how to pleasure a woman in every way she could think and I wouldn't have it another way.
Being a teen boy with a libido triggered by a strong wind, this time was life changing. My school work suffered a little, because this fiery 40 something mom was always on my mind.
I'm pretty sure, Paula's husband had a mistress, because he ignored her sexually. She told me it had been a long time.
Days I'd see Paula were a blur of hiding visible hard-ons at in school and counting down the minutes to class ended, I would literally ache with lust sometimes. I would feel the anticipation in my stomach as I'd race my bike to their home.

There are a couple days of our tryst that stand out in my mind to this day. They both started with Paula in a different mood. She was never in a bad mood, but I'd call it contemplative, resigned, maybe vindictive.
As soon as she opened the sliding back door, I could tell that whatever happened, it was going to be one to remember.
She took me to her husbands baseball room.There were bats and balls with signatures. I'd never seen anything like it. I wasn't a sports fan but I was kinda impressed.
"I hate this room." She said. I felt bad for her in my teenage boy way, meaning I said sorry while wondering when we were going to have sex.
Paula put her drink on a table next to a recliner. Clearly, his chair. Big comfortable, right in front of a tv.
"Sit".
I sat.
Paula leaned over me, slinked her legs up and straddled me. Her legs were snuggled tightly between the chair's arms and my legs. As we kissed my hands found her hips. She rocked them and our pants rubbed together. I'm sure I was hard all day thinking about Paula, but feeling her on top of me, tasting the alcohol on her breath, I was at full attention as we rubbed jeans.
She sat up and started to undo my pants. "Take these off."
We stood and I took off my pants and underwear. Paula took a sip of her drink as she watched.
She helped me with my shirt and then said "Sit."
I sat. If Paula wanted something I did it.
Paula put her drink down after another sip. She put her hands on my knees, and pushed, spreading my thighs wide.
Her hands ran from my knees, up my thighs, up my chest and stopped on my face.I felt her tongue run along my cock.
"Hooo my god!" Her fingers found their way into my mouth and I wrap my lips around her fingers.
Paula dragged her wet fingers over my nipple, across my stomach, and gently along my throbbing shaft, aching for attention. She teased me with those gentle fingers, My cock bouncing as I flexed, trying to keep control.
She took me in her lips, I watched her as she bobbed up and down, her hand gliding full length of my shaft.
I had to close my eyes. I tried not to think about her thrusting her sexy, mature body on me as she climbs to a climax, eyes squinting, her mouth wide open and panting.
I tried desperately to think about anything else. I tried to think about sports because that's what I was told worked, but I wasn't into sports and the wet, sticky sound of her lips smacking against my shaft was -
"Oh god!"
I looked down to meet her dark eyes taking me in.
"Hoooo god!" I almost came, she pulled me out of her mouth and gently stroked me. I was not ready for gentle. I was barely ready to be touched.
"You like that?"
I didn't care to talk. Ravenous, I pulled her closer to me. I desperately wanted to be inside her. I fumbled with her pants. She pulled her hips away leaned in and kissed me.
"Mrs. Jones, I wanna be inside you." As I tried to pull her shirt off. She stopped me.
Paula whispered. "You enjoying yourself?"
"uhh huh..."
"Then you do that...." She kissed me with her sticky lips.

I watched this mom and wife pleasure me while I sat in her husbands room, in his chair, getting the blowjob he wasn't getting.
I wanted so badly to feel her bumping against me. I ran my hands along her back and over her ass. I ran my hands all over her body as the excitement grew in me. I started to sit up and her hand slid up my stomach and she played with my nipple. I wanted to feel her body against mine so much, I wanted to be inside her, feel her wrapped around me as she moaned in my ear, I pulled at her arms. "I-wanna-fuh-you, I-wanna-fuh-you.... "
Paula hovered over me, eye to eye and gave me a look that said I should stop asking for something that wasn't going to happen.
She kissed me and then ran her nose down my chest.

I decided to do what she said, I enjoyed her giving pleasure to me.
I put my fingers on her lips, so I could feel them glide up and down my swollen shaft.
She nestled herself between my legs and tease me. Her dark eyes locked on mine now and then. My god she was so beautiful.
Paula took me out of her mouth and looked at me. She did small, firm strokes with her hand that just teased the rim of my cock. I lost my breath.
Huh !Huh! Holy fughhh! holy fugh!" as I wriggled with ecstasy.
"You like that?"
"uh huh..."
She kept the tiny strokes gong and squeezed tight. "Huhh!" I could feel my cock swelling with desire, my body rigid with excitement. She felt it as well slowed her pace, her fingers barely touching me.
Huuhh! fuck!" I looked to her. She was enjoying every moment of teasing me and it was fucking hot.
She put her lips over the very tip of my cock and sank slowly.
"Fughhh"
My cock glistened and pulsed as Paula put her lips around the tip of my cock...
tightened her fingers....
And stroked.
Long, firm, silky, strokes from the base of my rod to her dripping lips.
Her lips followed her tiny fist a couple times, but I was burgeoning. My skin felt taught, throbbing as I grew harder.
She quickened the pace, holding my tip in her lips.
I swell. I bucked wildly as she stroked.
I loved her eyes on me. I loved her desire to please me and how it made her happy.
I thought about her face when I first enter her.
I opened my eyes to find her watching me. "Hoo gohh!"
Paula took her lips off me, and with a firm grip stroked long and hard.
I felt the point of no return.
Paula usually put me in her mouth when I came, so I moaned "I'mgunachum I'mgunachum!"
I was powerless as her eyes burned every nerve in my body, her hand electrified my cock as I engorged with an eruption.
I felt my cum push past her tight fingers-
White hot cum A shot between us.
Huh! fuck!!" Mmm! Fuck!!
Her hands pulled line after line of cum from my pulsing cock.
"Ho god ho god!"
As cum rolled over her fingers, she made me buck and roll with the tiniest movements of her hand. I begged her to stop after a bit and she loosened her grip and stroked gently.
I twitched with bliss.
"That was fun." She said as she hovered over me. "Go clean yourself up." Naked, I walked to the bathroom.
When I came back Paula was making another drink. She watched me walk in. I was a lanky teen, but I knew there was something she lusted after when she saw me naked and I liked it.
And I got it. I got her wanting to please me, like my wanting to please her.
I picked up my clothes and noticed drips of cum on the carpet, on the chair. Her wet hand prints on the arms. I mentioned I should clean up. She put her foot on the cum on the floor and mushed it into the carpet.
"Don't worry about it."

That night I thought about how lucky Mr. Jones was and didn't know it. I thought about him sitting in that chair, ignoring her watching some sport, drinking a beer.
And then I thought about Paula's grin knowing she blew another man in that spot a couple hours before. And her husband was sitting in my cum.

I masturbated hard to Paula that night. Fuck, I'm masturbating to her right nowsmile

If you want to read more about Paula the link below. is about how it all started. Or just search for "Mrs. Jones, I believe I'm trying to seduce you"

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=127334&d=20102021410

If you like, please comment. I LOVE comments!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi, that is such a hot story! Paula obviously wasn't getting enough from hubby, Using you to get one up on him is so horny! Obviously Paula educated you in life with information that's not easily gained by a youth, from that story it shows there is a place for those situations! oh and yes, reading it has me now horny as hell!
thanks,
Ken x

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SmallElephant709
What a beautiful memory to have, well told too.
Thanks for sharing it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY
kennybee said: hi, that is such a hot story! Paula obviously wasn't getting enough from hubby, Using you to get one up on him is so horny! Obviously Paula educated you in life with information that's not easily gained by a youth, from that story it shows there is a place for those situations! oh and yes, reading it has me now horny as hell!
thanks,
Ken x

Thank you!smile Yeah, she was quite the influence on my life. Thank you for the comment.

B

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SmallElephant709 said: What a beautiful memory to have, well told too.
Thanks for sharing it.

TY, I'm happy toy liked it!smile

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Thank You
For the story. Although different circumstances this story flooded my mind with all the times I gave someone a Blow Job at hubby's office in his chair. Twice or three times while hiding under the desk because someone walked in and sit down to talk.
Now that he has a new office chair and a new recliner I think I need to break both of them in the right way...

cissyboy1uk
Love reading it xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cissyboy1uk said: Love reading it xx

TY! I'm glad you liked it!

B

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said: For the story. Although different circumstances this story flooded my mind with all the times I gave someone a Blow Job at hubby's office in his chair. Twice or three times while hiding under the desk because someone walked in and sit down to talk.
Now that he has a new office chair and a new recliner I think I need to break both of them in the right way...

smile Very hot! Hubby is a lucky guy to have you in his life!

B