Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thick & thin threesome roommate fun

My last story about Kara seemed to find a G spot for some. TY to those who reached out. I figured I'd share another about Kara. I could literally write a book about our sexual adventures.

If you haven't read the previous Kara post, (called Those hips... those thighs) Kara was my girlfriend when I moved into the city for school. I was from a place where skinny was the thing, so even though I was regularly with women who were over twice my age, my idea of beauty was really pedestrian.

Kara blew that out of the water. She was an art student with wild makeup and short hair that changed color with her mood.
But more to the point, she was a bombshell. Thick, beautiful, hourglass body with breasts that were deliciously large. She knew her curves made men wild, so she'd make sure heads turned as she walked down the street poured into a tight jeans or with leggings and a mini skirt.

Kara lived in the dorms with a roommate Justine who was the opposite of Kara in almost every way. She had flowing, curly brown hair with a stick thin body and beautiful olive skin. Her eyes were dark and piercing when her face wasn't buried in her work.

Justine had the far end of the room with the window. There was a small partition and they put up a sheet for a little privacy, but it was nothing.

Kara, was as close to a nymphomaniac I've ever met and if there was a chance to be caught it was all that much better.

Kara loved to fool around while Justine was just on the other side of the sheet. I'd sink my finger deep into her or she'd give me a hand job. She'd purposely talk with Justine while stroking me. They'd talk about boring stuff, Justine slightly annoyed because she was always working. Kara would bring me into the conversation just to watch we try to hold a conversation while cumming. She'd wait until she saw me struggling to stay quiet, and feel my shaft thicken in her hand. Then with her fingers wrapped tightly around my engorged cock, on the cusp of letting go-
"What do you think Paul? Should Justine go back and insist on an A+ on her project?"
Trying to be coherent while cumming? Impossible, especially when Kara would put her mouth over my pulsing head to catch my cum.
Looking back now it was insanely hot, but I was always a little concerned.

Late in the school year I was with Justine in the lunch hall when she said "You know, I'm not dumb. I know what's happening." I played stupid and she just shook her head and left. I told Kara but she only found it funny.

Later that week we were to have a threesome but the third person chickened out. Kara was PISSED! Justine was home for the weekend so we went to the dorm. Kara opened the door to her room to find the light on and Justine behind the sheet. "What the fuck are you doing here?"
"I didn't go. I have a project due."
Kara slammed the door and we sat on her bed. She looked at me. She started to unbuckle my pants and I motioned to Justine. I wanted to respect her complaint to me. Kara glared. She took off her top, then her bra, letting those unreal breast bounce out. She took off her skirt, leaving just her panties and leggings, framing her thick, pearl white, thighs.
She walked right into Justine's part of the room.
"What the fuck, Kara?" Kara kissed her. I heard their lips part and a deep silence.
Justine sheepishly "Kara?"
When I walked in they were passionately kissing. Kara stopped and Justine stared at her in shock.
'Kara, I'm-"
Kara kissed her again as she cupped her hand over Justine's crotch. She gently stroked Justine through her jeans until her hips were moving against Kara's hand. They came up for breath and Justine looked right at Kara wondering what was next.
"Take these off." Justine obediently stood and slid her jeans off. Kara took Justine's top off. Her beautiful tiny breasts were barely bigger than her nipples, standing perky with excitement. Her sleek dark body next to Kara's plush womanly curves was beautiful.
Justine was putty in Kara's hands. Fuck, we both were. Kara's sexual presence was exciting to be around, and irresistible when she wanted you, and right now, she wanted Justine. The look on Justine's face said it all.
Kara sat Justine down on her bed. She pulled off Justine's panties revealing jet black curls of hair. Kara got on her knees and buried her face in Justine's crotch. Justine's back swerved as she looked down at Kara licking her. I could tell she was still a little shocked this was happening. Kara pushed deeper into her vulva. Justine gasped and laid back on the bed, pulling her hips off the bed, grinding herself onto Kara's tongue.

Seeing her slim body next to Kara's milky curves was too much for me. I took my clothes off and walked over to the edge of the bed. Justine had her eyes closed. I touched her thigh. She looked up at me then to my hard cock, then back to me with a look that said "your girlfriend is eating my pussy. I bet you want some."

I moved closer, my shaft rubbing against her cheek. She look at me, still thinking. I moved my shaft over her lips, her tongue just barely tickling the tip of my cock.
Her nipples were amazing. They were fully erect and almost doubled the size of her breasts. So fucking sexy and I needed to feel them. I ran my hand along her chest, stopping to pinch her nipple.
And that's when I felt a soft tongue lick the underside of my shaft to the base of my helmet. "Fuck!" I looked down and with those dark eyes locked on me, as if saying "yeah, let's go." she licked me until I guided my head between her lips. Within no time she was taking as much of my shaft as she could. She tried to keep me in her mouth, but sometimes Kara would hit a spot and her head would roll back as she moaned. I'd enjoy her enjoying my GF's tongue. and then take a handful of her curly hair and guide her mouth back around my throbbing cock.

As good as her mouth felt Kara's thick hips were rolling around begging me to pay attention.

Not gonna lie, I was in heaven. We had a lot of threesomes, but this.... unplanned, very unexpected and two very different, and very sexy women. I would have been happy just to watch!smile

But I wasn't just there to watch.

I bent down and kissed Justine's cummy, panting mouth.

Behind Kara I pushed a little on Kara's back and she arched her thick ass into the air, her sweet, furry mound was wet from her playing with it. I pressed the head of my cock against her vulva. I slid me head up and down, feeling her slick juices and warm flesh. Her knees spread and she went to town on Justine, licking, fingering, anticipating. I worked the head of my cock between those full lips and didn't stop until I felt them quivering against the base of my shaft. Kara's excitement was muffled by Justine's mound.

My thrusting started a rhythm. Kara pushed her luscious ass against my thrusts. Her thick ass slapped against me, pushing her face into Justine's crotch.
The chain reaction hit Justine immediately. Her eyes widened as she watched Kara's lush body ripple with each thrust. Her thighs clamped around Kara and her chest turned red as she turned flush. Justine snapped her head back and started to moan until she was almost screaming. As she built higher she rolled onto her side and buried her face into the bed. "Oh god, oh god, MMmmmhuh!" I was so turned on I pulled out of Kara or I would have came just watching her twitching from the orgasm rushing through her. She clenched a pillow against her face as wave after wave of orgasm rippled over her taut body. I rubbed my shaft along Kara's wet lips while enjoying smile

I had to have Justine.

I climbed on the bed and rolled Justine over, still twitching in the afterglow of a strong cum. I took those sexy thighs and put them against my chest.
I rubbed the head of my cock over her warm, wet pussy. I spread her vulva with the head of my cock and pushed, slowly sinking in. She caught her breath and her abbs tightened, ribs popped out, as my shaft slid between those swollen lips. As I got to the end I grabbed her legs and pushed a little forward to get just that much deeper. She grunted with pleasure. "Jesus fahhk..." She was looking right at me with those dark sexy eyes, but not for long.
Kara never liked to be left out. She climbed on and lowered herself on Justine's face. I could see her eager tongue meet Kara's clit. Kara was so fucking pleased. She rocked herself around on Justine's face.as she pinched her nipples. "Mah-huh, Mmmmha-huh.. right there, right there." Kara glanced at me with her fuck me eyes. I pulled her to me and kissed her. The musky taste of Justine on Kara's lips drove me nuts! I wanted both of them! I wanted to fuck all night. I licked Kara to savor the moment.
I wanted to get deeper into Justine's beautiful pussy. I held her legs against me and lifted her ass off the bed a little and slammed into her. I could hear her moaning from deep inside Kara's crotch.
Her tiny breasts were so amazing. I thrusted as hard as I could and her firm tits were jiggling just enough to make me want to thrust harder. I grabbed one of them because I had to feel her hard nipples again. "Fuck!" I really needed to get deeper.

I started to press her legs down against her and Kara finished the job, pushing Justine's thighs right up against her tiny little breasts. I pushed and hit a spot I will never forget. Justine's muffled groans became intense. Kara and I rode her for awhile, both of us holding those thin thighs.

Kara watched me fuck her roommate with joy. "You like her tiny ass don't you?"
"Uhhuh"
We watched my cock slide in and out of her. Justine's tumid lips gripped my shaft sliding in and out. "She doesn't want to let you go" Kara joked.
Kara bit her lip "Mmm... wow... you've eaten pussy before, haven't you?" Justine hummed in agreement. Kara's fingers slid down Justine's slick stomach, into her moist curls. Justine's clitous was easy to find, but Kara went past and ran her fingers down Justine's plump lips, my cock slipping through the v of her index and middle fingers. She was feeling the sliding, throbbing lust of my cock and her wet pussy.
My god, it was so hot to be watched and felt by her.
Her fingers slid back to Justine's swollen cltouis and she payed, masterfully. Within moments we could see Justine's chest go flush and I knew she was about to cum. Kara's eye's turned wide with excitement at she realized what was going on and came right then. Her breast bounced as she gasped for air "Ho-fuck fuck fhuuuhh!"

I didn't want to cum yet so I just pushed deep in and wiggled my cock around inside Justine, touching her in every spot I could. Justine body shook with pleasure. Her legs jittered, her feet wiggling out of control. I wanted nothing more than to fill her with rope after rope of hot cum. I let her legs go and she rolled onto her side again, gasping for air, panting with shear intense ecstasy. She curled up and shivered as waves of pleasure washed over her. I was not far behind, but I wanted pne more. I wanted Justine and her slim little body on her hands and knees, her tongue deep in my vulotous girlfriend's body.

But Kara had other ideas. She leaned over the still cumming Justine and without missing a beat, took my cock between her lips and swallowed.

Seeing Justine's ass just under her was almost too much. Kara could see my build up and twisted her ass in the air because she knew I loved it so much. She slid me out of her mouth and stroked me. She looked down to follow my eyes to Justine's quivery ass and thigh. We could see her hand between her legs, prolonging the pleasure. Kara stopped stroking and looked up. "Look at me. look at me."

I looked at her. Kara put me between her lips and swallowed until her nose pushed agains't my stomach.
I could feel blood engorge my cock as I rushed to the edge. Kara pulled me out of her mouth and stroked me, long hard strokes as I exploded, cumming all over Justine's taut body. Cum rolled down her tiny ass as Kara stroked every drop out of me.

Justine, laying naked between us, said she needed that. She was always a little upset that we never asked her to join her. However she didn't want to do it again. She was dating someone back at home and she was trying to stay committed. We all laughed, but she meant it. She eventually married him.

Things changed in the dorm room. Kara wasn't as excited to fool around in the room anymore, but we found other ways.smile

If you like this memory, or any of my other posts, please comment or PM me, let me know. I LOVE hearing back from people. It makes me hot. If you are looking for a specific kind of story, let me know and I'll see if I have a memory like that, I'll write it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
argybargy
Stories
Ever see a guy seduce her in front of you in public, all the way to going somewhere to fuck? Fantasy of mine for wife and I thumbup thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love both stories with Kara
I love ❤️ both stories with Kara. I love her free spirit and sexy voluptuous body. I would love to hear about other situations where you gott caught or played in public. Keep it up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
EasyDog608 said: I love ❤️ both stories with Kara. I love her free spirit and sexy voluptuous body. I would love to hear about other situations where you gott caught or played in public. Keep it up.

TY! that's so nice to hear. Yeah, we had really good fun! I'll write more about her soon. I could write a book about ussmile

B

Forum Level:
Just getting started
argybargy said: Ever see a guy seduce her in front of you in public, all the way to going somewhere to fuck? Fantasy of mine for wife and I thumbup thumbup

TY for the comment! Kara was really, oddly, monogamous. Like if I was there, it didn't matter if it was just me, or three others. But she didn't seem interested in others without me. Sorry.