Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cumming from creampie cleanup.
Okay ladies of NN, you have been satisfied and hard a really good cum from fucking but then your man goes down and eats you out for a creampie cleanup. Do you ever climax again from it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Going Down?
Actually, I've never had an orgasm from missionary or doggy or cowgirl. I need a talented tongue or fingers or a vibrator to get there. Still, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy those positions; I just don't have orgasms from them. That said, I have had the pleasure, many times, of being eaten after having been filled with white jets - and yes, it's very, very fulfilling and orgasmic. grin grin grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a girlfriend, years ago who was cheating on me. I went to her house and found her ex BF car in driveway. I parked down the street and waited for him to leave. I pulled in driveway right after he left, so she knew that I saw him there.

I'll never forget it. She was wearing black spandex shorts and she was sporting a major cameltoe. I aske why he was there, and she said that he just dropped in for a few minutes.. total bullshit.. I could see a beard rash on her neck...

I got close and could smell men's cologne on her... she tried to pass it off as a hug when he left. I kissed her, and got totally turned on. We made out and I took off her shirt. I said, someone had obviously been here, her breasts were covered with hickies.

I reached my hand down her pants and she was super wet. Slipped off her shorts, and what a mess. I pushed her back onto the couch and made my way down to look. I told her this mess was not from me.

She put up a little fuss, but spread to give me the full view. I could smell his cum and her pussy was red and gaping; no doubt it was used. I linked the top of her clit and she thruster her pelvic bone into my face. I do be right in. By that time, I was so freaking horny, I didn't even care. I cleaned that mess up totally.

It developed into a regular thing for about 6 months, I've had that fetish since

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Actually, I've never had an orgasm from missionary or doggy or cowgirl. I need a talented tongue or fingers or a vibrator to get there. Still, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy those positions; I just don't have orgasms from them. That said, I have had the pleasure, many times, of being eaten after having been filled with white jets - and yes, it's very, very fulfilling and orgasmic. grin grin grin

Many a woman actually views being fucked as the "foreplay" and will need their man to royally eat them out/face-fuck them or to hard press rub/jack their Clit to climax. Now if the woman's Clit is big she will get into it being sucked like a Cock and that will drive her wild just as with any size Clit she will crave being jacked-off. Hand-jobs for women are a lost art but you can rev a woman up and get her off in ten minutes if you know how to touch, rub it and press just right. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Zoikss said: I had a girlfriend, years ago who was cheating on me. I went to her house and found her ex BF car in driveway. I parked down the street and waited for him to leave. I pulled in driveway right after he left, so she knew that I saw him there.

I'll never forget it. She was wearing black spandex shorts and she was sporting a major cameltoe. I aske why he was there, and she said that he just dropped in for a few minutes.. total bullshit.. I could see a beard rash on her neck...

I got close and could smell men's cologne on her... she tried to pass it off as a hug when he left. I kissed her, and got totally turned on. We made out and I took off her shirt. I said, someone had obviously been here, her breasts were covered with hickies.

I reached my hand down her pants and she was super wet. Slipped off her shorts, and what a mess. I pushed her back onto the couch and made my way down to look. I told her this mess was not from me.

She put up a little fuss, but spread to give me the full view. I could smell his cum and her pussy was red and gaping; no doubt it was used. I linked the top of her clit and she thruster her pelvic bone into my face. I do be right in. By that time, I was so freaking horny, I didn't even care. I cleaned that mess up totally.

It developed into a regular thing for about 6 months, I've had that fetish since

i got so hard reading this..they lie right till the end even with his cum soaking her cunt she still lied

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PhallicSupermacyOne said:
Julieannfringe said: Actually, I've never had an orgasm from missionary or doggy or cowgirl. I need a talented tongue or fingers or a vibrator to get there. Still, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy those positions; I just don't have orgasms from them. That said, I have had the pleasure, many times, of being eaten after having been filled with white jets - and yes, it's very, very fulfilling and orgasmic. grin grin grin

Many a woman actually views being fucked as the "foreplay" and will need their man to royally eat them out/face-fuck them or to hard press rub/jack their Clit to climax. Now if the woman's Clit is big she will get into it being sucked like a Cock and that will drive her wild just as with any size Clit she will crave being jacked-off. Hand-jobs for women are a lost art but you can rev a woman up and get her off in ten minutes if you know how to touch, rub it and press just right. jerk

love to see a video of that technique

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

what a dream it would be to fill your sexy hairy pussy with white jets and lick till your orgasm on my tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some of my better orgasms have been from such cleanup...

Hubby70
Losing desire
Many times I cum before the wife even gets close so I know this would be a way to help her finish. I have the problem of having the desire to eat her Creampie until I cum, but then I’m just “done”. Then I regret not going through with it the next day.
I’d like it to become a regular thing…any thoughts?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating a Creampie
Nothing better for me as a male, to eat out a female, after I have just Exploded inside of her. That usually will give her another Orgasm. Always soaking my face!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hubby70 said: Many times I cum before the wife even gets close so I know this would be a way to help her finish. I have the problem of having the desire to eat her Creampie until I cum, but then I’m just “done”. Then I regret not going through with it the next day.
I’d like it to become a regular thing…any thoughts?

power through that feeling and enjoy .you will get hard again

Forum Level:
Just getting started
firehandpump said: Nothing better for me as a male, to eat out a female, after I have just Exploded inside of her. That usually will give her another Orgasm. Always soaking my face!
Paul

[I totally agree with firehandpump on this one. I LOVE to lick my cum out of my wife's pussy after I have exploded in her !!!quote]