Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Lazy Sunday Afternoon (Part 2)
Lazy Sunday Afternoon (Part 2)
After that first tryst with Daniel, getting him to remain discreet about his intentions became exponentially more difficult and whenever he came around to “help” with tasks around the house, he would follow me like a puppy with a look of expectation all over his young face. This was not a problem if we were alone but when we had other visitors at the same time, they would have to be very stupid or drunk not to notice his odd behaviour. I certainly began to have my regrets about having let my hormones get the better of me. I was simultaneously flattered and embarrassed and used to have to employ quite cruel methods to get him to comply with requests, often having to brush his hand away from my shoulder or buttocks which he seemed to regard as his property that he could touch, stroke or feel at will. The worst and most difficult part came when he asked if he could sleep over for the night and I would have to deny his request for obvious reasons.

However, being a normal forty-something woman with above average sexual urges and needs, I was sorely tempted to capitulate and just give in to his requests especially since my late husband and I had enjoyed a wonderfully active sex life where nothing was considered taboo and where exploration and new ideas were invited with open arms and of course legs plus it was a part of my life which I sorely missed! Eventually my yearning for an active sex life got the better of my judgement and I agreed that he could sleep over one Saturday night, knowing very well that it could start something which would be very difficult to put an end to

Daniel acted like a true gentleman and looked after all of my needs; he produced a wonderfully barbequed chicken for dinner and ensured that my wine glass never got empty. Eventually, feeling a little tipsy, I excused myself and went to take a bath which I thought would sober me up and also give me a chance to clear my lust-infused mind. I had just got comfortable in the bath and was busy inspecting my well-forested pubic mound when there was a light knock on the bathroom door; it was Daniel asking in a very meek way if he could enter. I agreed and covered my vaginal area with a wash flannel even though it was absolutely gaping for attention.

He came and stood silently behind me and I’m sure took every chance to inspect my mature torso and legs which were slightly parted.
“Just wanted to know if you would like me to wash your back for you?” he asked somewhat nervously. I’m sure that he was expecting a rebuttal and rejection. I slowly sat up and leaned forward to expose my back to him; “That would be wonderful Daniel!” I blatantly lied because what I really wanted was for him to join me in the tub and having him lather my back for me could easily be allowed to develop further. In fact, had he not come in at that point I would probably have been happily engaged in pleasuring myself. I handed him the luffa sponge and waited in anticipation as he lathered soap into it. As he began to wash my back, little signals of titivation shot like showers of hot sparks through my whole body. His hands and the smell of the magnolia soap I always used were the most incredible aphrodisiacs imaginable and in no time at all the juices were literally pouring out of my very aroused sex.
“Come and stand next to me Daniel!” I commanded him hoarsely. Obediently, he came and stood abreast of my shoulder and with him in that position I could clearly see the outline of his erect manhood concealed only by the fabric of his shorts. Lust, which had been percolating away in my body, took control of my brain and I did what seemed to come very naturally allowing my free hand to stray to his upper leg which I stroked with my fingers and nails.

I tugged gently on the hem of his shorts and pulled them slowly down, exposing inch after inch of his beautiful throbbing cock until his shorts were around his knees and I could get my hand onto his shaft. He shuddered with pent-up lust as I gently began stroking that organ of his which I wanted so badly. I had to take it easy with the stroking though because I didn’t want him to ejaculate before he had plundered my wet cunt with it. “Daniel, do you want to fuck me again?” I asked with a voice so hoarse that the words seemed to stick in my throat.
His reply and the status of his erection was enough of an answer for me and I slowly stood up in the tub without relinquishing my grip on his pulsating shaft. I got out of the tub and bent forward, using my hands to steady myself on the rim of the tub; “Come!” I said gyrating my hips and butt seductively for the eager young man who immediately positioned himself behind me so that his cock was just making contact with the crack in my buttocks. I bent further forward so as to expose the target I needed him to probe.

There was so much juice pouring out of my slit that a string of translucent fluid actually hung like a wet thread from sex. Despite his age and sexual naivety, his hands knew exactly what to do next and I almost screamed out loud with delight when I felt his beautiful circumcised knob probing my quivering cunt entrance. In it slid, inch by beautiful inch and as it made contact with my g-spot I really thought I was going to be the premature ejaculator this time round. He was fucking me so beautifully in this “doggie” position that I was in sexual orbit around the earth. My pendulous and heavy tits swung back and forth as his rhythm and tempo increased and when I heard and felt his scrotum slapping against my gaping pussy, I knew that my climax was not far away and began encouraging him with profanities I’m sure his virginal ears had never before heard. The sound of my tits slapping against my upper body and his balls slapping against me filled the air in the bathroom; “Hold my tits Daniel! Hold them tight in your hands!” I urged, as I felt my knees begin to tremble, heralding the arrival of my much-needed orgasm.

Just as I came, I felt his shaft spasm powerfully and repeatedly as my young lover unloaded spurt after spurt of his hot jism into me. “See, I told you it would be better next time! You controlled yourself beautifully Daniel!” I whispered into his ear before plunging my still-quivering tongue into his mouth so that it could entwine itself with his. “For making such beautiful love to me, I am going to reward you and let you come into my bed with me tonight.” And that is exactly what I did; I took my young nephew by his hand and led him to my boudoir where he fucked me all night long until we were both completely sated.

I allowed him to have his masculine way with for the whole of the Sunday which followed and by the time he departed, my leg muscles were so painful that it felt like I had just taken part in a cross-country horse riding competition. My pussy had been truly plundered.

If this thread breaks our rules please