Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
suckin cum from pussy
I want to suck and lick cum outta someones pussy. Best if mine, but I would suck yours outta her.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Nortyboy35
I learned to like the taste of cum
I never did it, but i would defetly do it if she want it. I often taste my own cum and i like it. I prefer my own cum but in the heat of the moment maybe in a treesome i would lick othermens cum to

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I always want to suck my cum out of my girlfriends pussy but I always pussied out. Serval years ago, I was fucking my girlfriend in the middle the afternoon and I laid my head on her stomach and fell asleep. I woke up like within six minutes and my face was down so close to her pussy, I said to myself don’t be a fucking pussy shove your face down there and lick your cum out of her pussy, clean all of your cum out. I just buried my face deep as I could into her pussy with my tongue out. I got that first little taste and It was the most unbelievable thing I’ve ever done. I was ramming my face and my tongue up into her pussy as far as I could to lick and suck our mixed juices. I went crazy sucking and licking, If I could’ve I would shoved my head and tongue up her pussy as far as I could to get the rest of my cum and her juices. My cock was the hardest it’s ever been.. i fucked her hard again and filled her a second time... this time I dove right in while cream was still nice and warm... she was shocked and loved it all at the same time.. after that I told her now you really have no excuse not to swallow my load.... if I can suck and lick it up you shouldn’t have a problem burying my cock deep in your mouth and let it gush directly into your throat lol

necouple2
Loves it!
I have been lucky. Husband loves creampie! Started with some kisses after I blew him. Then licking his cum off my nipples. Now he goes right between my legs and laps away! He also wants to clean me after I've been fucked by someone else!!!!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
necouple2 said: I have been lucky. Husband loves creampie! Started with some kisses after I blew him. Then licking his cum off my nipples. Now he goes right between my legs and laps away! He also wants to clean me after I've been fucked by someone else!!!!!!

oh let me lick you clean sexy raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the comments. I wonder if most men like to do this? I doubt it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it
licking it out most of my life, only my cum thoe. i have thought about licking a girl that had a cock in her and licking the cum up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have licked a pussy after I have filled it with cum. Seemed a bit weird at first, but ended up enjoying it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have licked cream pies many times from my wife...I love it and so does she, maybe because she always orgasms again when I do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love licking up my own, would love to lick a cum filled pussy which isn't mine xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucked a cream pie once, accidentally -- me and a friend were double-teaming a gal long ago, and he was fucking her while she was blowing me -- after he came, I dove down, thinking that he had used a condom -- well, he didn't lol...and I was too horny to stop...I sucked her creampie out -- didn't mind a bit.....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ukmemphis said: Love licking up my own, would love to lick a cum filled pussy which isn't mine xx

lick my wife’s as I fill it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cream
depends on whos cum it is..i prefer strange jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Most guys won't, but I LOVE it when they do...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cream Pie Cleanup
I have done it many times, it is especially hot when it is a deposit from a random cock, one that I got to see fuck her hot pussy...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Slutty_on_NN said: Most guys won't, but I LOVE it when they do...

I'm surprised...I've only ever had three guys in me and two of them (including hubby) have done so, its a great orgasm when done just right bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife let me do it a couple times but not anymore. anyone have a pussy I can use to fill with cum and clean up?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting
SSCD and I have talked about it. I told her that, as long as it's mine, I would do it with her. But then there's a lot I would do with her that I may not do with others.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE eating a fresh creampie after watching it being made. Sometimes I will eat one I have made but I have to be in the right mood as it is hard to after I cum .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
multi flavored pie is best

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"In a Heartbeat" !

imyourman47
I like to clean up my mess lol ! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slutty_on_NN said: Most guys won't, but I LOVE it when they do...

My kind of girl, dj. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv cleaning my baby up. She luvs giving me snowballs and creampies from her lovers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
always want to, always chicken out after i cum, same when i j/o, i want to taste it, then i chicken out. one day ill get the nerve to do it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
happy21 said: always want to, always chicken out after i cum, same when i j/o, i want to taste it, then i chicken out. one day ill get the nerve to do it!

I'm very much the same way, once i've came I lose all interest in eating the cream pie that I just made or sharing my cum after a BJ. If it's someone else's creampie or cum and I haven't came yet i'm all in. Something Mrs.B and I do is she'll give me a hand job and direct my cum in to a shot glass and then we use a plastic syringe to suck it up then we put in the freezer. Mrs.B will then thaw it out later and make a creampie with it for me to eat or while she is giving me a BJ she'll shoot in in to my mouth just as i'm about to cum. So that's something to try it works for us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
have done it
yes ,many times for the wife , and was great , got her off again most times too , 2c jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife demands that I clean up my messes. I refused once and she warned me that I would not be allowed to cum the next time we fucked and she followed thru with it. after she came she shoved me off and told me not to dare touch that lil baby dick, next time you'll clean up your mess. I havnt missed a cleanup since. Would love to watch her take a big cock and clean up his mess raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't done it. But might do it soon after my GF takes a nice one from one of my reg partners. Should be interesting.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
baby4ever said:
happy21 said: always want to, always chicken out after i cum, same when i j/o, i want to taste it, then i chicken out. one day ill get the nerve to do it!

I'm very much the same way, once i've came I lose all interest in eating the cream pie that I just made or sharing my cum after a BJ. If it's someone else's creampie or cum and I haven't came yet i'm all in. Something Mrs.B and I do is she'll give me a hand job and direct my cum in to a shot glass and then we use a plastic syringe to suck it up then we put in the freezer. Mrs.B will then thaw it out later and make a creampie with it for me to eat or while she is giving me a BJ she'll shoot in in to my mouth just as i'm about to cum. So that's something to try it works for us.

The things you learn jerk Once I have cum, I'm ready to start the whole process again, never seem to lose interest, guess that is why Julie is quite happy for me to go first knowing that I will go down and finish her straight away. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ooohh i just do