Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sexyblond51
On line chat , pervimg
Have recently gone on Chat forum . Don’t mean to sound naive , but what exactly is perving ? How does it work ? If it’s something I would like ,
How would I go about finding a willing participant ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Hornyharry777
Perving xxx
I would luve to learnn how to onlineperv with you xxxxxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Hornyharry777
Perving xxx

Hornyharry777
Perving xxx

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Perving simply means looking at and admiring all the naked people on the site.

sexyblond51
Perving
So when someone on the chat site ask me if I want to perv, it’s just looking at pictures

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If they're...
...in chat and asking you if want to perve, they are, probably, wanting to see you or for you to watch them on camera. The meaning of perve, or perving, can vary with context.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Perving
Hi sexyBlonde I’ve just enjoyed perving over your pics. Hope you don’t mind xx jerk devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am in the NN Chat room often. The in room stuff is a bit banal but if you use the private feature you can have very explicit sex chats on anything that turns you on. If you are aroused by suggestive and descriptive comments, you can really enjoy yourself. Most men are very horny when there and want to masturbate while chatting. I like to get people (women and men ) off via chat. You can share pics from NN that you enjoy and have explicit fantasies of what you would do or have done to you.

I often have a good time with people hearing what they enjoy sexually, what they have done, what they want to do, what turns them on, and help them orgasm through cyber sex.

I hope this info helps you and I hope you come to the room and explore.

Vic

sexyblond51
Chat room perving
Thanks for the info. So, to perv with someone, I just need to click on the file , if interested. I never done this, so bare with me. After opening , what do I see? How do you start the conversation? Do you set ground rules? I imagine it would be a private chat? Are there pictures you can see of each other? Baby steps. I’m not interested in video cams , yet . , but this sounds like what I’m looking for .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am perving on your pics right now !!! heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy private chats with a few online friends. They do get rather naughty. But I'm a bit dom. I like to tell them about my sexual life, and they like to listen or comment. I don't share pics other than on my profile and don't really enjoy looking at "dick" pics and all that. The best chat friends are not demanding, like some who insist on you telling them how you want to suck their dick or something or meet irl. Still, I've had lots of fun and some darn good orgasms chatting on the site.