Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Tara449
Anal.
In chat guys always ask if I’m up for having my ass fucked and yes I am. Can you guys tell me what’s the attraction of ass over pussy .

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it the feeling that you shouldn't be doing it & it's always nice n tight even more so if there's already a cock in her Fanny.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
anal
I think any time you are inside another persons body for mutual pleasure it doesn't matter. Ass or pussy all the same effect.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
N1953 said: I think it the feeling that you shouldn't be doing it & it's always nice n tight even more so if there's already a cock in her Fanny.

Haven't done it many times, but......absolutly.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For me, I think it is exactly what N1953 says. Just the taboo and not everyone does will or can, SO I Want to! devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
N1953 said: I think it the feeling that you shouldn't be doing it & it's always nice n tight even more so if there's already a cock in her Fanny.

Not really tighter, as anal requires a lot of lube unless the guy is really small.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can’t help myself
Of course there’s like 10,000 anal threads already but it’s my favorite topic so I’ll reply to 10,001. I love anal sex, buttplay in general. Has to be CLEAN. Don’t even go there...been obsessed since I was a child. Don’t know why, quit worrying about it. It does feel different from pussy, and I love it. Even more I love her on her back, legs up and back, get a great view of her clit while she buzzes it and seeing my shaft disappearing up inside her. The anal muscles do a dance on the base of my dick while she’s cumming. I can’t ever get enough. And seeing a huge cum load seeping back out of her slippery shiny loosened hole? Heaven. I’d fuck a sweet ass probably 20 to 1 if I had my way. Start in her pussy but finish in her ass, occasionally finish in her pussy. Whenever I cum in pussy I always slide my tongue into her butthole and wait for it to run down. I’ve even licked her butthole after cumming in her. Something has come up, I have to go now...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cuz it's considered so taboo!...And so many women are squeamish about taking it 'back there', so it's the 'Forbidden' nature of it when a gal will allow it....(And cuz it feels SO GOOD!)....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jad7444 said: Cuz it's considered so taboo!...And so many women are squeamish about taking it 'back there', so it's the 'Forbidden' nature of it when a gal will allow it....(And cuz it feels SO GOOD!)....

not really taboo anymore is it, everybody's doing it they say
so the few of us that dont like/want it, should be allowed to
not all like oral, or pee ...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
To each their own
Artistic said:
jad7444 said: Cuz it's considered so taboo!...And so many women are squeamish about taking it 'back there', so it's the 'Forbidden' nature of it when a gal will allow it....(And cuz it feels SO GOOD!)....

I think on NN everyone is “allowed” to like or not like what they want. I comment on pics I like and skip what I don’t. Even the “omfg can’t unsee it” pics. Anyone gives you shit about something tell them to fuck off!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said:
Artistic said:

I think on NN everyone is “allowed” to like or not like what they want. I comment on pics I like and skip what I don’t. Even the “omfg can’t unsee it” pics. Anyone gives you shit about something tell them to fuck off!

thumbup thumbup

BigPussyWillow65
Ass
I love my arse being filled with a nice big thick cock

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
#1) it feels great.

#2) If a guy is an ass man (as I am) it also gives you and extra rush to fuck a woman there.

#3) the dominant aspect of it is probably a turn on to many men.

#4) a woman who does anal is probably into sex, so her saying she likes anal is possibly an indicator of whether she is sexual or not (some women are not). A woman who won't do anal with you (especially if you are in a relationship) either had a tangle with some asshat who didn't do it right, or probably has hang-ups about sex.

I will allow that some women who may be nuts about sex otherwise may just find the idea of anal a turn off. In a sense, I can't blame them.

sscd
male anal
Boyfriend, actually ex bf loves it. bt likes it but doesn't ask for it. and i'm glad. He is a little on the thick side. I like it sometimes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being hung, I rarely get asked too. However it's just taboo. I'd prefer to try other things that aren't normally done between two people. The thing that is important is that you will both enjoy it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hung
Mancbooblover82 said: Being hung, I rarely get asked too. However it's just taboo. I'd prefer to try other things that aren't normally done between two people. The thing that is important is that you will both enjoy it.

I’d love to see your enormous penis stretching out a hot babes ass. I’d give it a ride too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d love to see your enormous penis stretching out a hot babes ass. I’d give it a ride too!

My otherhalf did once, she rode me hard. Said she felt loose for a week. Still, not my bag really. Although I love giving someone a good seeing too, I prefer pink. Alas I'd give anything a try once though.