Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question, for ladies with large breasts, regarding breast/nipple stimulation
I now have a partner with much larger breasts than any I've previously had contact with, which I'm thrilled about. However, they understandably 'flatten' when we lie down, so I've become inclined to encourage her to remain sitting for a while when we next have sex, so that I can enjoy them while hanging down. This might make it easier for me to get more into my mouth, when I suck on her nipples.

I'd like to ask:
a) Is the pleasure you get from having your breasts/nipples stimulated while sitting/standing any different to when you're lying down? If so, do you prefer either?
b) Are your nipples more liable to become erect when (e.g.) sitting?
c) Is there anything you can recommend a partner to do, in order to maximise the chances of your nipples becoming erect?

Many thanks for any replies.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd like to ask:
a) Is the pleasure you get from having your breasts/nipples stimulated while sitting/standing any different to when you're lying down? If so, do you prefer either?

No difference
b) Are your nipples more liable to become erect when (e.g.) sitting?
No
c) Is there anything you can recommend a partner to do, in order to maximise the chances of your nipples becoming erect?
make me horny or open a window

play with ice cubes?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A) no diff
b) no
c) pinch and suck

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You're 61 and only now finding out about nipples?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounds like they need a bit of rope tying round those nice big titties!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No difference earlier, but at present, I am a milf and while sitting, I get slight more pleasure, while sitting, it become easy for my partner to perfect place his lips on my areola and latching my nipple and I feel sensation of milk running towards my nipple, mmmhhh, if I remove milf status then it's no difference for me.

My nipple get erect when I get horny or when I feel cold or with very soft and slow touch near nipple area

Ya I just love my nipple getting latch-suck, it makes me more horny and excited.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many thanks for the replies to my questions.

Sitting or lying down clearly doesn't make much difference from a female perspective, but the questions seemed worthwhile because large breasts feel (and look) so different in these states. I thought the sensations when a breast is hanging - and perhaps the weight makes the skin and nipple more taut - could be enhanced.

It's nice to have hairy_girl's insight from a lactating woman's point of view!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Large Breasts/ orientation
Thank you for asking. I agree that for me, as a large breasted woman, being upright or laying back does not change how I feel about breast sensitivity. However, I do understand, that being more upright does change the appearance in generally, a more positive way.

If it turns you on to see them that way, then pursue that orientation, it probably won't matter to her, from a sensory standpoint, anyway.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying something new, have fun!