Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
steppinout_again
How do I ask for more???
Ok. So this is a sensitive subject. Hubby and I have a fantastic routine for the rare special night. He lights candles in our room, spreads a clean sheet over our bed and massages warm oil all over my nude body. It is very sensual and relaxing; I love his big, strong hands! After I'm warm, relaxed and very wet, he slips a rolled towel beneath my hips and begins exploring me intimately from behind. Weightless and limp, I find he effortlessly enters me with larger toys -- which I find very erotic!!!

My favorite experience? Hubby rhythmically pumped three fingers inside me ... his pink grazing my clit while his thumb stroked my anus. It was maddening! But I moaned like a whore when his fourth finger slipped inside me. I felt so stretched and full as he wiggled them knuckles deep into my wetness. My God, it was so good! Hubby's middle finger found my cervix and teased the opening until I came hard on his hand. I was so sensitive I begged him to stop ... and then, of course, to f*ck me senseless (which he happily obliged).

Anyway, I've been too timid to try again ... but I want his hand inside me again. I loved that stretched feeling! Hubby has a great cock and fills me nicely ... but I'm a Mom of two large babies. Apparently, I can accommodate more when properly prepared. I'd like his hand ... and perhaps the whole thing next time like I've seen online.

Has anyone tried that? Does it hurt? The orgasm I had (the second of many that night) was almost blinding. It felt so different! I felt dirty, slutty, sexy and full ... and I want to try again. How do I possibly ask for that?

Help please. smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
@steppinout_again
Hi steppinout_again

Why can't you just simply ask him ?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
steppinout_again
Fair question! I guess I'm just being shy. I don't want him feeling inadequate.

Honestly, I think it was rather obvious I enjoyed it. Perhaps we just need another special night soon.
wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There you go !!! smile

If I may suggest, prepare everything and give him lots of TLC.
He may catch the hint.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would agree, just let him know what you want and since you obviously enjoyed it the first time, he should want a second go round. If for some reason he does not, I am perfectly willing to assist you grin

steppinout_again
YES!
Loving the idea of setting it all up myself and waiting. Might try that! Thanks.

steppinout_again
YES!
Loving the idea of setting it all up myself and waiting. Might try that! Thanks.

newbiesingle
Sounds so hot!! Guys like it when they do something they know you like and want more of! Have a glass of wine, wear something sexy, whisper in his ear how much you liked feeling his hand deep inside you. tell him how hard you came on his hand and that you want him to do it as often as he likes. Then just lay back and enjoy!!

Oh, and I'm so turned on just thinking about it!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Easy...
Siddle up to him and say: You know that night when you lite candles and massaged me then played with me?...Could we do that again?.....His instant boner should give you the answer that you are looking for thumbup

Next...... bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Two winning answers right above. If you can't get yourself to say I want your fingers and hand inside just say, let's get naughty like the other night. He knows how hard you came and I am sure will be more than ready to take you there again. I know I love it when a particularly good session is brought up and am always happy to repeat it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Echo answers above
There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating explicitly what you want. But if you’re coy about, it he doesn’t take the hint...blurt it out. If he still doesn’t take the hint I suspect about 10,000 guys on NN will oblige!

Bobweathers2
The idea of setting up for him and waiting is a great one! My wife did something like that one time and it was one of the best nights we've ever had!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
w do I ask for more??? 26-Dec-18
17:31

Ok. So this is a sensitive subject. Hubby and I have a fantastic routine for the rare special night. He lights candles in our room, spreads a clean sheet over our bed and massages warm oil all over my nude body. It is very sensual and relaxing; I love his big, strong hands! After I'm warm, relaxed and very wet, he slips a rolled towel beneath my hips and begins exploring me intimately from behind. Weightless and limp, I find he effortlessly enters me with larger toys -- which I find very erotic!!!

My favorite experience? Hubby rhythmically pumped three fingers inside me ... his pink grazing my clit while his thumb stroked my anus. It was maddening! But I moaned like a whore when his fourth finger slipped inside me. I felt so stretched and full as he wiggled them knuckles deep into my wetness. My God, it was so good! Hubby's middle finger found my cervix and teased the opening until I came hard on his hand. I was so sensitive I begged him to stop ... and then, of course, to f*ck me senseless (which he happily obliged).

Anyway, I've been too timid to try again ... but I want his hand inside me again. I loved that stretched feeling! Hubby has a great cock and fills me nicely ... but I'm a Mom of two large babies. Apparently, I can accommodate more when properly prepared. I'd like his hand ... and perhaps the whole thing next time like I've seen online.

Has anyone tried that? Does it hurt? The orgasm I had (the second of many that night) was almost blinding. It felt so different! I felt dirty, slutty, sexy and full ... and I want to try again. How do I possibly ask for that?

Help please. smile

I'm fascinated playing with big toys and lots of fingers, you've described a big part of our foreplay and it hasn't had any negative effect for our fit.

steppinout_again
Loving all the positive feedback!
Loving all the positive feedback. Thank you so much. thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
steppinout_again said: Loving all the positive feedback. Thank you so much. thumbup

Trust that you will update/show us when the special night cums along.... yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask him
i would love it if sophia asked for a bigger cock ..wait a minute she already does..seriously just ask him,say do you remember the 4 finger night

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If I was your husband I’d just want you to ask me to do it again if I hadn’t since the last time. Mind you going by your description I would have definitely gotten you off the same way again. I had an ex who loved the same thing especially when I played with her cervix with one finger whilst the other rubbed her front wall. I knew it filled her more than my cock but certainly didn’t make me feel inadequate because she would also still come when we fucked after it.

Just ask and enjoy it because I’m sure he’ll love making you cum so hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just show him this post.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asking for more
I would love it if my wife commented or asked for more of the same.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just be like Oliver and say
"Please Sir, I want some more"