Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Camp that Night Part 3
As we sit and chat, Rose sits next to me and tells me that she never had her pussy licked like that before, and that her pussy ached from cumming so hard. After a few more "shows", Rose and Chris, said they had to go see more people, she bent down and gave me a kiss as I slide my hand across her pussy she moaned, I saw Chris squeeze your tits. Couples came by and chatted for a few minutes then moved on, everyone is so friendly. One couple asked if they could sit and chat, his name is Ray, hers was Sue, they are a couple of years younger then us, now her tits stuck out nice, (almost sure she had a boob job), Sue sat next to me and Ray sit next to you, we chatted, ordered another drink, soon the conversation got around to my show, Sue's hand is on my leg now, Ray is close to you, I'm sure he has his hand on your leg. Sue goes on and says, that she gets turned on watching live sex shows, and that her and Ray have been coming to the camp for almost two years, (she has ahold of my balls now). I look over at you Ray has one hand on your tits and the other is on your leg. Sue tells me that she was watching me eat Rose's pussy and that she got so turned on she had and orgasm, she has moved her hand and has ahold of my cock, she looks into my face and says, "I want to suck your cock", I must have a surprise look on my face, she grins and slides down between my legs and swallows my cock. I look over at you and and you are between Ray's legs sucking his cock as he is mauling your big tits with his hands. I can tell that Sue has sucked a cock or two, because she is working my cock over taking all of it down her throat and swirls her tongue around it as she slowly slides up. I hear Ray moan as you are working his cock over, I know you are giving him a good BJ. Sue brings me right to the brink of cumming then stops, holding my balls in here hand not letting me cum, then starts over again, I reach down and grab her tits, she moans, she is now sucking my cock and has several fingers in her pussy. I hear Ray say, "oh fuck suck my cock", I look over you have all of his cock in your mouth and are sliding up and down, he has your sensitive nipples between his fingers. Sue is moaning around my cock, I am close to cumming, she is sliding up and down my cock, I squeeze her tits as I stated to cum she is swallowing my load, her hand is a blur in her pussy, she moans around my cock, as she is sucking me dry. I hear Ray moan, "oh fuck take my load". Sue let's my cock fall out of her mouth, (she has sucked me dry), looks up and grins as she licks her cum off her fingers and asks if I want a taste, she slides her finger into my mouth, she grins and goes back to cleaning her fingers. I see Ray's cock has gone soft as he helps you up, you and him kiss. We all sit and chat and finish are drinks. Everyone says there good nights and head off to their cabins, we fall into bed and cuddle, it's not long till we our fast asleep.

If this thread breaks our rules please