Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm confused - Wife knows I post her pics but doesn't want to know
My wife lets me take photos of her and knows that I post them on the site. But when I tell her about any comments she gets on her photos or from the chat room she doesn't want to know about it. She thinks its gross and weird. She knows I am on here but she would never come on and chat with me and others. She is quite reserved but we have been to nude beaches before and to a swingers club once but didn't do anything.
Anyone out there that can help me understand?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Wife pics
Cant help you there. I wish my wife would let me take nude pics of her.
I would post them on here and not tell her about it but would want to.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
steveandmarie said: My wife lets me take photos of her and knows that I post them on the site. But when I tell her about any comments she gets on her photos or from the chat room she doesn't want to know about it. She thinks its gross and weird. She knows I am on here but she would never come on and chat with me and others. She is quite reserved but we have been to nude beaches before and to a swingers club once but didn't do anything.
Anyone out there that can help me understand?

sounds to me like shes trying to make you happy by doing something she doesnt really like
either be happy she lets you take pics and dont bother her with details
or stop posting her

wouldchuck said: Cant help you there. I wish my wife would let me take nude pics of her.
I would post them on here and not tell her about it but would want to.

seriously dude? you would break her trust by posting and not tell if she let you take pics?
makes you a douche
sneaky

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
she loves it don't kid yourself..if she went to the nude beach and swing club she is miles ahead of most women..what is it you want her to do

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with sophia519, your wife is loving it. i wouldn't be surprised if she get's on NN when you are not around to read the comments on herself. I love her beautiful hairy pussy, keep the pics coming she loves it. Sophie i love your pics, you are so hot and sexy and such a tease. I bet you would be a blast to play with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
confused
yep , i know how that is too ,, wife let me take all i wanted ,, but could not let any one else ever see any of them ,, your lucky you get to share any at all ,, enjoy the moment thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lucky man!!!
you are fortunate she lets you take and post!!! she is a beautiful and sexy woman...thank you for sharing the pics!! sometimes, half the fun is TAKING the pics!!! it prob turns her on knowing you are posting..she just doesnt want to know EXACTLY when or where!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my4x4ram4, if your wife let's you take all the naked pics you want of her, trust me she want's you to show them to somebody. There is no other reason because you can see her naked in person anytime you want, she just want's you to think she doesn't want anybody to see them. Hell i'll take a look, send me a PM redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
desert man said: I agree with sophia519, your wife is loving it. i wouldn't be surprised if she get's on NN when you are not around to read the comments on herself. I love her beautiful hairy pussy, keep the pics coming she loves it. Sophie i love your pics, you are so hot and sexy and such a tease. I bet you would be a blast to play with.

no complaints so far..just ask anybody lol bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sophie, you are such a tease raspberry

couple50s
Sexual growth in long term relationships happens in stages, it rarely is developed and in place from the starting line.
June used to be the same way she was embarrassed by what turned her on. She had been raised in a religious household and was conditioned to see sexual expression as dirty.
And that's where the fun starts. My wife trusts me and would let me lead her into various sexual experiences including this site. In the throws of sexual engagement she would lose herself often cumming aggressively on an a topic that when asked about it afterwards would have her blushing and denying that she just loved what happened to her.
Be patient.
Let her grow with you. She will come around with patience and time. I agree with what others have posted here, she probably loves all of this, she just needs some time, guidance, and patience to come to terms with it all.
And isn't that hot as hell!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rewards for bad behaviour
every time she does something nasty let her know how much you like it by buying her a gift ,iy is like giving her permission to go further..worked for me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife
Thank you all for your really informative comments. These are very helpful and I appreciate your support with this. Yes, I am very lucky that she lets me take her photos and share them. Glad you all enjoy the photos and I look forward to see how things evolve.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: every time she does something nasty let her know how much you like it by buying her a gift ,iy is like giving her permission to go further..worked for me

That's a great idea. I will try this!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
couple50s said: Sexual growth in long term relationships happens in stages, it rarely is developed and in place from the starting line.
June used to be the same way she was embarrassed by what turned her on. She had been raised in a religious household and was conditioned to see sexual expression as dirty.
And that's where the fun starts. My wife trusts me and would let me lead her into various sexual experiences including this site. In the throws of sexual engagement she would lose herself often cumming aggressively on an a topic that when asked about it afterwards would have her blushing and denying that she just loved what happened to her.
Be patient.
Let her grow with you. She will come around with patience and time. I agree with what others have posted here, she probably loves all of this, she just needs some time, guidance, and patience to come to terms with it all.

Couple50s Thank you so much for your post and great advice. I think you are correct as my wife had a similar upbringing and I have seen a slow and gradual change. I love the journey smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Exactly how we started...
Hi Steve, This is exactly how we started almost ten years ago. Julie preferred to watch TV in the evenings, I liked NN. We would sit in the same room and I would tell her about what others on here thought of her and even although like you guys we had been regular visitors to nude beaches and had a couple swap in the past she seemed uninterested. Then after a while she relented and opened her own account so that she could chat and look uninhibited , then finally when the couples category was introduced she became a lot more active and now has restarted her own account as well. It is strange that although married for thirty odd years there is still a degree of embarrassment about chatting and fantasizing with others...probably a compliment and testament to our marriages.
So as others have said just be patient and perhaps when you are not looking she will take a sneak peak or two...who knows, she may be doing that already! bounce bounce jerk jerk

Ps. Feel free to pm us for a chat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
couple50s said: Sexual growth in long term relationships happens in stages, it rarely is developed and in place from the starting line.
Be patient.

Husband here (with wife next to me). Your experience was pretty much the same as ours. My wife came from a very conservative family where nudity was taboo. She had experimented rarely with exhibitionism before we met but didn't tell me for quite a while. Early on she let me take any picture I wanted of her as long as I didn't show anyone. Naturally I posted some online which didn't show her face and when I showed her, she pretended to be shocked, then acted as if she didn't care. It took a while before she opened up that she got off on it and enjoys reading (some of) the comments. A year or so later and she was suggesting locations for a future photo shoot, as long as her identity is well hidden.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife
lamihot, thank you for your post and for sharing your experience.I really appreciate all the advice on this site. You guys have great photos!