Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Women Name your Three most Memorial Sexual Experience's.
My three : 1st. I was 17 years old. Lost my virginity to my then boyfriend who me repeatedly where we both worked .
2nd. My first threesome with hubbies friend. I was drunk, it was hot out side, we were on the deck, I took a dare from hubby, His friend was super huge (13 5/8 inches long) couldn't hardly walk the next day. But the rest is history as they say.
3rd. My 30th birthday. Hubby took me to a great restaurant for dinner, when we left and I got in the car hubby blind folded me for the second part of my surprise. Drove for what seemed fifteen minutes. He lead me out of the car still blind folded. Took me inside a room, I thought was a motel. He completely undressed me except for my high heels. Then took off the blind fold and standing in front of me were three sexiest men completely nude and ripped with six pack abs and very well hung. Hubby kissed me and wished me a Happy Birthday, said he would be back in four hours and left. I was made love to in every way possible. Hubby had to almost carry me to the car when he picked me up. I didn't even dress, just wrapped a towel around me and left.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
They could've tracked you by the cum drops... grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sscd
Memory
My first time, first blowjob, first time with bt. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Top Two
My favorite was my first ever munch, administered by an American soldier in Rotenburg, Germany resulting in my first ever orgasm from sex after four years of uninspired, boring missionary sessions with several different, boring lovers.

My second favorite was a breakup blowjob that I actually xxxxxx on a goody-two-shoes Catholic boy. He was one of those boring missionary-only lovers - and I had just learned about oral sex. bj bj

Anyway, while he was driving us home from a movie, I unzipped his pants and started playing with him. jerk jerk

He bonerized right away, so I lowered my head and he pushed me away, lowered my head again and he pushed me away again. So, I lowered my head a third time and and xxxxxx my way through his pushing and started to suck on his boner. I don't know what kinds of Hell and eternal damnation were going through his religious mind, but he relented and I kept sucking for another couple of minutes until he orgasmed all over his pants and the steering wheel, maybe only a minute or so before we got back to my place. When we arrived, his pants were all wet, white and open. I opened my door, got out of the car and walked away without ever saying goodbye.

I never went out with him again.

I wonder what he thinks of oral sex now?