Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass grab
Curious how often your partner grabs your ass? This would include a pat, slap (hard or loving), squeeze, caress or other such thing.
Being an ass man I can attest a nice ass will be played with a lot. The last GF was nice so I had her ass in my hands as often as possible. Never mind the play time in the sack.
How many women like or love this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my former FB have been buttman kissass versus boobman bounce so they had different areas they wanna grab all the time,
i like beeing cheeky
of course ill grab them as well wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ass-Grabber
Hubby is always grabbing my ass whether it's home, store or restaurant. He loves to grab when there's a crowd around.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We grab each other's butts and crotches all the time. It's so romantic!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby always go down to my ass when we are hugging. Both clothed and naked. I love a bit of bottom attention! redeyes

sscd
ass grab
Boyfriend and bt like to grab mine. Its funny. bf is very careful not to touch it or my tits around bt. He don't know what me and bt do.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ass, boobs..Doug takes every opportunity he can lol. I guess its really a compliment, just a bit inconvenient when I'm cooking..... wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Human Bra
I think that I get a fair number of ass grabs, usually when I'm naked in the bathroom. But my favorite grabs are boobala grabs in the morning. I walk out of the bedroom in my bathrobe and sit on my husband's lap. We chat about what's going on that day and he slips his arms around me and holds my boobalas gently, on the outside of my bathrobe as if he's my personal, human bra. The conversation may go on for several minutes like that, then I head to the shower. It's sweet, comfy and intimate. heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How do you ever get anything done?
Julieannfringe said: I think that I get a fair number of ass grabs, usually when I'm naked in the bathroom. But my favorite grabs are boobala grabs in the morning. I walk out of the bedroom in my bathrobe and sit on my husband's lap. We chat about what's going on that day and he slips his arms around me and holds my boobalas gently, on the outside of my bathrobe as if he's my personal, human bra. The conversation may go on for several minutes like that, then I head to the shower. It's sweet, comfy and intimate. heart

Having seen your amazing body and perfect breasts with heavenly nipples....how the fuck does he turn you loose? You carry a taser or what?