Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Whats more important, physical or mental attraction
Ideally both would be great
But in my experience the best lovers Ive had are those where we shared an attraction beyond just the physical, I particularly enjoy the seduction of the mind
Interested in your views

If this thread breaks our rules please 
couple50s
Good question. I think we all have had that experience where the other person looks great but you just are not that into them or vice a versa where there is just no explaining the attraction you are just attracted to that person.
I have to have both, it will not work for me if it is just physical or just mental. I have had a hard cock for my wife for 30years now and many times it has just as much to do with her attitude as it does her ass.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A meeting of minds
When two minds make a connection the physical attraction or age differences become less important as you share your sexually stimulating and erotic imagination with eachother which often leads to exploring things they had never considered or dared to share with anybody before let alone contemplated trying, and now it excites them and lowers their inhibitions, I love when they let their hidden naughtiness out, there are few more satisfying feelings than seeing a lady who feels sexually desirable

I believe in a situation where you have met online the connection of the minds is even more vital than in person which can be difficult when you are trying to get the attention of a lady who is being contacted by 100 guys lol but a Man should be up for a challenge if he wants to enjoy the satisfaction of the rewards when its overcome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mental. Physical thrill becomes less exciting over time- the mind can always exciting !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
messageboobs said: Mental. Physical thrill becomes less exciting over time- the mind can always exciting !

Well said, totally agree and with time any self consciousness usually disappears and you begin to relax and concentrate on pleasure,both given and returned

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard one to answer definitively. I think physical is really important. For me it's what gets a prospective lover in the door as far as meeting. Then what gets them "in the door" so to speak, would have to be a mental connection...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For short term hook ups, almost totally physical connect. For anything longer term, definitely needs to be a mental compatibility.. Ex girlfriend's were always very attractive, no problem their, but it is mental compatibility which moves them from being a short term girl friend to a long term partner.
So, as others have said, physical attraction gets them in the door, mental compatibility keeps them there.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For me it's both, the physical attraction gets my attention but the mental attraction is what holds that attention or amplifies it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One Leads to the Other
I think that attraction can start out either physical or mental and then work across the divide. That's not to say that it always happens though. grin cool 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Definitely physical attraction comes first but eventually I would get bored without mental attraction, both are important.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gina19602 said: Hard one to answer definitively. I think physical is really important. For me it's what gets a prospective lover in the door as far as meeting. Then what gets them "in the door" so to speak, would have to be a mental connection...

In an ideal world there would be 100% in both areas, and yes I totally agree with physical being a definite door or as it were, leg opener wink I guess I should have been a bit more definitive in my ? I think for anything ongoing the connection of minds is more of an attractive quality in the longterm, but hey, animal.physical attraction is hard to resist wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mental attraction is way more important to me. That being said there has to be some level of physical attraction too, but average looks and a great mind is way hotter than a smoking hot body that can't hold a conversation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been with a lot of guys since i joined this site and others and for me the main thing is mental attraction if you hit it off on that basis the sex comes naturally i did veer from that ethic twice one the guy had a huge cock and it did attract me but it all turned to crap as he wanted exclusivity to me (except for my husband of course) and even threatened my husband with physical violence accusing him of pimping me out which he wasn't he actually didn't want me to meet this guy as he had a bad feeling about him because of what he was but i took the chance and boy was i wrong he was a a very nasty guy.That is the result of following a physical attraction because of a huge cock the other incident was i felt a bit of pity for a guy who was quite nice but became an internet stalker. so unless you connect mentally stay away from it as looks aren't everything.I have had fantastic sex with normal guys with normal sized cocks and a few large ones lol but the one thing in common was that i connected fully with all of them and they all remain great friends with me and my husband and we get together a lot,sometimes it is just a meet for a meal and drink other times it is full on sex

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sexual attraction and sexual compatibility is most important. Without that, I think any relationship beyond a one nighter or a few weeks is sunk.

If a couple is able to have good sex, the rest is gravy, really.

As far as physical attractiveness, I think it is important but only to a point. If a couple isn't sexually compatible, it doesn't matter how attractive they are.

Smoldering
Mental / emotional attraction wins hands down. But physical attraction is pretty basic stuff, without which a whole lot of stuff has to be true for stuff to get hot.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Physical then mental..usually back to physical, blush