Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
darrenjones1950
Naked in Japan
Many years ago I used to be a pro dancer and I went to work in Japan for 6 months.It was my first job so I was filled with wonder and excitement of what would be 6 months living far away from home.It was myself and 6 girls in the troupe and was a cabaret type show with songs as well.One of the numbers was to be performed by myself and a girl in the troupe that i in fact had trained with at college,it was only 3 mins long but it had to be performed in the nude.So we got to the dress rehearsal and the number came up and off came all our clothes as we stood there naked we looked at each other as you would naturally.She had a good body and big breasts and she long legs.Well we started to dance and I could not avoid looking at her bouncing breast.We noticed the girls (well some) had stayed to watch us or maybe me.One of the girls made it pretty obvious that she was looking at my flopping cock as we danced.We went on to perform every night and the Japanese liked it.So every night the clothes came off for 6 months.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
More to this story?

If this reply breaks our rules please