Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Newbie_again
Areolas and nipples
Who doesn't like a nice pair of tits lol?? But for me its the shape and the areola. Larger and darker the better. Of course sucking on a nipple is always something I enjoy. Now if a woman "offers" her breast (no matter) "the look" I would gladly and most certainly be most grateful. The same applies a woman who shaves smooth or goes au natural. smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Check out mine, what do you think?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
YUM! Would love to see them erect! Do you know what the little bumps on your nipples are for? Their Braille for: "SUCK HERE!'

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sniper, you're responsible for some serious swelling in my groin area. I've been to your profile and voted honestly in your competition. you have magnificent nipples, and I , like the poster, have a fascination and deep appreciation for beautiful nipples.
I was with a red headed young woman of German extraction once, quite a few years ago. She had average areolas, but the nipples were very wide. They were short, about 1/4" long but very wide and well defined. Some would describe the style as "pencil eraser' nipples because of the sharp edges and flat tips. I remember sucking them and they were the same size as a dime (U.S. 10 cents). Ahhhh, the memories....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sniper, you're responsible for some serious swelling in my groin area. I've been to your profile and voted honestly in your competition. you have magnificent nipples, and I , like the poster, have a fascination and deep appreciation for beautiful nipples.
I was with a red headed young woman of German extraction once, quite a few years ago. She had average areolas, but the nipples were very wide. They were short, about 1/4" long but very wide and well defined. Some would describe the style as "pencil eraser' nipples because of the sharp edges and flat tips. I remember sucking them and they were the same size as a dime (U.S. 10 cents). Ahhhh, the memories....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Two of Each
I have two of each, but I'm not sure what the discussion is about in this thread? bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I have two of each, but I'm not sure what the discussion is about in this thread? bounce

it's a celebration of how your sexy nipples makes our hot boners throb and spurt

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I have two of each, but I'm not sure what the discussion is about in this thread? bounce

Hmmm...not sure I can beat two pair.... smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who has the biggest nipples me or Julieannfrindge

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sniper said: Who has the biggest nipples me or Julieannfrindge

you both have amazing nipples I would need to do a lick test raspberry

Newbie_again
Yes
sniper said: Check out mine, what do you think?

i am loving them Sniper

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Oooo the sight of all these firm nipples is making my cock start to swell ! ! !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ahhh the memories of working in the frozen food section of the grocery store on a hot summer day!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my GF
Roqslyde said: Sniper, you're responsible for some serious swelling in my groin area. I've been to your profile and voted honestly in your competition. you have magnificent nipples, and I , like the poster, have a fascination and deep appreciation for beautiful nipples.

pencil eraser type also, small smooth areolas, odd color, almost GRAY.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Frozen food section
Selecting an ice cream carton or pizza or vegetable package out of the freezers at Giant Eagle can tingle the girls, but walking into the beer locker for some Michelob Light in the summer-time puckers them up almost painfully. bounce

What kind of wine or beer do you like? beer kissass beer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After I got pregnant, my nipple turned more thick and large
After I got pregnant my nipple turned more thick and large. At present I am separated, milf and living alone, so to remain milf, I have to breast feed my partner few times a day, with or without sex for remaining milf. In absence of partner I have to use breast pump. So as you said, if any woman will offer her nipple, so it is my need and also it gives me great feeling when my nipple is sucked for long and deep, I just feel that suck on my nipple mmmhhh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
90% love my nipples. 10% not so much When you need to look professional in a meeting and they will not behave and hide. smile