Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first attempt at story telling
He was a contractor, he worked with his hands and had the calluses to prove it. His day began before the sun got up and ended long after it was gone. She was a business woman, a typical day was 9 to 5, spent in an office trying not to get lost in her mundane tasks. Both were in need of something more.
They didn't know it, but what they needed was each other.
It was a chance meeting. She needed some work done and made some calls. She arranged for it to be handled while she was away on business for a couple of days. Their paths were never supposed to cross.
He was hard at work with some type of loud power tool when she walked in, why was he still here? She just wanted to take a hot, soothing shower and lay down after what turned out to be a waste of a trip. The remote coworker that she had a casual sexual relationship with had met someone, so she didn't even get laid while away on her trip. She was sexually frustrated, mentally and physically exhausted. She traced the noise and managed to get his attention. He was sweaty, his long hair was pulled back in a man bun, his thick arms covered it tattoos. He was such a cliché. But his ass was rock hard, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would look like if something else was rock hard. She shook off the thought and asked him how much longer he'd be, and if she would be in his way if she went into the Master suite to shower and relax. He told her that he only had one thing to do in that area and that it could wait. She flashed a brilliant smile at him and thanked him before heading to undress.
The shower was so hot and she could feel some of the stress just wash down her body as she stood under the stream. She replayed the last couple days, her irritation about suddenly finding out that her "fwb" was now in a committed relationship started to creep back in. He could have mentioned it before she invited him to her hotel room where she was waiting in just her bra and panties. Humiliating. She finished rinsing the shampoo out of her hair, wiped the soap from her face and opened her eyes. She screamed louder than she knew.
He came running into the bathroom to see if she was okay, just in time for her to stumble out of the shower wrapped unpurposefully in the shower curtain. She tripped and fell into him. His arms were so strong, and he smelled like sweat and bad decisions. It took her a moment to realize that he was asking her if she was okay and what happened. She finally managed to get out, "spider" and he laughed. She wanted to be mad that he was laughing at her, but when he said, "darlin' I think you scared him more than he scared you." She got lost in his sweet southern drawl. It was only then that she realized that not only was she still in his arms, but she was naked, and wet. She was suddenly very aware of him and the heat she was feeling in certain areas.
He helped her to her feet and reached for the towel behind her, his arm brushed her breast and her nipple instantly got hard. Of course he noticed. "Ma'am". She couldn't tell if he was shy, or just being a gentleman. He wrapped the towel around her and asked her if there was anything else he could help her with. She threw caution to the wind and in her mind said, "Fuck it" and just leaned in and kissed him. That was all it took.
Suddenly he had her back in his arms and carried her out of the bathroom, kissing her back. He set her down in the bedroom, took a step back and just looked at her. He started to apologize, then realized that she had kissed HIM. She told him that she wanted to do more than kiss him. She reached down to the zipper on his pants and started to release his growing cock. As she began to lower down to her knees he stopped her. She caught her breath, thinking she had misread the situation, and starting to flush with embarrassment. He gently said, "Ma'am, I've been here working and sweating for hours, would you mind if I went in to find your spider friend and took a quick shower before I lay you down and fuck you until your head is dizzy?"
"My name is Lily, be quick." He replied, "I'm Jack, nice to meet you Lily, wait here, I'll be back before you know I'm gone."
As Jack went into the bathroom and closed the door, Lily wondered what she was doing. This was not in her character to kiss strange men and invite them to her bed. She didn't have time to think herself out of it, Jack came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, his long hair pulled back up as he walked toward her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her pulse sped up as he stopped in front of her. She reached up to help him out of the towel, and as soon as it dropped she was face to cock with his beautiful, hard cock. She reached out to stroke it, and kiss it. She took it in to her warm, waiting mouth and started to suck and play with her tongue around the tip. She felt herself getting more aroused. She stopped and looked up at this sexy stranger who had her soaking wet without so much as a touch. Jack took that as his cue to kiss her, moving her onto the bed as he did. He laid down beside her and continued kissing her as his hands explored her body, he discovered her wetness and slipped a finger in her soaking wet pussy. She caught her breath as she felt her body respond to him. She was so close to orgasm already and couldn't believe how incredible it felt.

To be continued....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
like it so far
XXXXXX

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Excellent start. You are a very good writer. More please!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great
Hot start smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great start to yur first story... Cant wait to the next instalment... Got me hard..

Chrisj1987
Superb..keep writing

MarieFowler
More please ......wink