Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
OK, so first time you saw a naked pussy, we had the erection question
Pretty "bad" to say that I was VERY VERY young when all my older siblings were all in bed with flashlights when parents were out. I had no clue of course, just a memory of seeing older sister's spread legs when we were all under the covers.

It didn't scar ME, and I didn't react. And I was 4 yrs old. Parent's stopped us "bedding" together the next year confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Smoldering
I was much older - in high school with a local randy girl with home I played a bit in the school bathroom after hours. She had a very, very wet pussy - lots of finger fun.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I think I was around 10 years old. We lived on the second floor.Came home from school and had to walk around the back of the house when I saw our first floor neighbor undressing. She was 15 at the time. I remember that she didn't have a lot of hair down there. Next day she asked me if I enjoyed the show. Didn't know what to say. But I do know she never closed her shades and left them wide open. Later on in life I found out that she turned tricks for a living.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby here. I was about 11 or 12 when my sisters 15 year old friend stayed the night. While the parents thought we were telling kids stories in the sisters bedroom, her friend first stripped off and let me play with her boobs. After that, off came her panties and she laid back and spread it wide open while I had a good look inside. We did not have internet back then and the magazines I had found did not show open pussies so I had no idea what girls had down there so it was all very interesting. I am still kicking myself to this day that I was too shy to bang her and it was quite a few years until I saw my next pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the way home from school she was 11 and I was 12 started to talk about girls and guys and we ended up in the bushes what a memory bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the way home from school she was 11 and I was 12 started to talk about girls and guys and we ended up in the bushes what a memory bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry about multiple submitting

marriedbi52
I was 10, she was about 9 I think, she lived 2 doors over. We were in the woods near our houses just playing & I had to pee. I had shorts with no zipper so I had to push them down below my butt in order to pee. I never gave it a 2nd thought, I just pushed them down & started peeing. She came around in front & was watching, then she stuck her index finger in my stream of pee, held it up to he nose & smelled it, & said it was way different than what come out of her D's thing! Her D had real sticky white stuff that came out in squirts! I didn't think about it 'cause I had no idea yet what "white stuff" was, but then she asked me if I'd like to see where her D put his white stuff, so I said sure! She pushed down her shorts & panties & showed me her pussy. She then stuck a finger inside her lips & said he puts it in here. I couldn't see where, so I asked her to spread her legs so I could see better. She couldn't due to her shorts being mid thigh so she took them all the way off, layed them on the ground then sat on them & spread her legs wide open for me to see inside! I spread her pussy open with 1 hand & started exploring with the other. It was quite interesting! Plump lips on the outside, 2 little wings on the inside & 2 little holes in her pussy. At the top of it was a little bump, I ran my finger over it & she jumped, I said sorry 'cause I thought I'd hurt her, she said it felt good when she got touched there so I played with that little bump some more, but I still didn't see where D put his stuff so I asked "where"?, she pointed to her vagina & said in there. I though WOW you can put things in there...I asked if I could put my finger in it, she said OK. Again, WOW! My finger went all the way up inside her, that was so cool!!! Now my little 2 inch dick had been hard before, but not like this, it was springboard hard & I just knew I wanted to put my dick in where my finger had been. I was going to ask her if I could, but she asked 1st! Did I wanna "put my thing in her pussy"! DAMN RIGHT I DID!!!! I took my shorts off all the way & got on my knees & put my cock between her pussy lips searching for that hole...she took ahold of my hard little cock & put it in the right place & told me to push it in! I did as told! OMG!!! It was SO warm inside, I loved it, I just lay there & enjoyed having my "thing" inside her, I kept looking down at our union & wondering what it looked like inside...I just lay there enjoying her for about 10 minutes, then pulled out & started to pull my shorts up. She asked why I pulled my thing out? We hadn't "Done it" yet! OH GREAT! Info overload!!! My head was ready to explode with all I'd learned today, but she told me to put my thing back in her & we'd "do it" Being the good little puppy we all are when our cocks are hard, I put my thing back in her! She told me how to "do it" & I complied. It felt even better than just being inside her warmth. The feelings of stroking my little cock inside her pussy was AWESUM!!! It wasn't to long before I started feeling this odd feeling inside my body, back up behind my balls, I didn't know it but I was about to cum my 1st time!!!!! Then it seemed like something broke & I just had to put my cock in her as deep as I could go, so I did! I stiffened up & lay there as deep in her as 2" will go, all of a sudden it felt like my balls were being squeezed way up high & they started jerking, as did my cock inside her!!! It lasted for a bit then went away. My cock started to soften so I pulled it out. I felt like I should have squirted something in her, it sure felt like I did, so I checked her pussy but there was nothing. She inserted a finger & checked & agreed, there was nothing. Said that when her & D did it he always squirted white stuff inside her...Neither of us knew that 10 year old boys didn't have white stuff yet, but they sure could climax, & I'll be forever grateful to Caroline for introducing me to her pussy & fucking! And shame to her D for having taught her about it, even though my D was to intro me to MM anal in 2 years..........Oh Well! I survived it & I pray Caroline did also!

penman760
The first time I saw a pussy in real life I was 15. I was dating an 18 year old that failed a grade. We were in my house in the half finished basement. There was a tv & a couch down there. We were watching a movie & she raised her skirt (no underwear) and started masturbating. In seconds I had a rock solid erection.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 17 first time I ever saw one. It was my first 'true ;ove'. Had her alone in my bedroom, nekkid. Before I could get down to business, two of my friends came barging into my room to surprise us. She screamed ad covered up. My buds said 'oh shit' and left. It wass months before i got another look at her sweet pussy. curse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I became a big "FAN" of seeing pussy...
I was living in the city with individual two story houses stacked side by side with about 16 feet between them, at most. Back at the time I was 13 and the mysterious red haired 16 year old beauty next door would not speak to me, even if I had the nerve to speak to her.
Our spare bedroom upstairs had a side window that lined up perfectly with her bedroom window...and during the summer I figured out it was her room because her Dad put a large box fan in the window with wide blades on it. Central air was not in any of those houses back then. I discovered that if I sat in the spare room at night in the dark, nobody next door could tell I was there with the blinds open...AND when the lovely "Rita" came into her room after her shower...she would routinely sit at a dressing table and brush her hair for about 15 minutes...topless... and in plain site because once you turn a fan ON...the blades become virtually invisible.
My routine was to stand at the window watching her brush her hair and looking at those sweet freckled but nicely shaped titties and I would masturbate. After doing thjs for several weeks that summer.. FINALLY one night she walked in the room with absolutely NOTHING on and STOOD in front of her mirror brushing her hair and admiring her own naked self.... I was finally getting my first real view of a teen female pussy....lightly covered in short light red hair...
If I had to say what the "effect" of seeing it was...I would have to say it only served to make me cum even quicker than I did when viewing her tits... it would be two more years before I "got any" pussy.. and it sorrowfully was not hers.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a sister 3 years older than me and we saw each other naked alot growing up. I was 17 before I saw anther one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my sisters and I use to run around the cottage when I was nude... not sure that counts.

I would say when I was around 10 and one of their friends stayed over, she was wearing just a tshirt and kept running around which kept exposing herself, I love it. First time where I kept wanting to see more of it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to shower with my sister when I was really young, but I barely remember what that was like and I wasn't interested in what girls looked like naked, so I didn't care about it then.

Due to a lack of social skills, I didn't get to see another pussy until my last year of high school. We were poor and had to get jobs to help our single dad make ends meet. I worked at a brewery and my sister, who was a couple years younger, worked at a movie theatre. Our dad had gotten his first girlfriend since things fell through with our mother, who had been cheating on him since before my sister was born, so he spent most of his time with her. Basically, the apartment was ours. I paid the rent and my sister took care of the bills. We saw dad once a week or so.

Anyway, there was a press screening of one of the American Pie movies and my sister and her coworkers were allowed to attend it. So they decided to have a party at our apartment before the screening. There was a lot of booze and my sister drank so much she puked in the bathroom. Our cousin took her to her bedroom and I went in to check on her. One of her co-workers, Pare, was there. She was older than us, at 19, and probably Middle Eastern or Eastern European, I couldn't quite tell, but she had light brown skin.

I remember sitting on the second bed, which belonged to our other sister, right next to Pare, and we were all fairly drunk. As my cousin was talking to my sister, Pare looked at me with a flirty look on her face. I didn't know what to do or say, so I told her I liked her hair and ran my fingers through it. She grabbed my arm and laid down on the bed, pulling me down over her. I ran my fingers over her hips and she pulled my hand over her left breast and squeezed it. I started to play with her tits and she got really excited. I was taking it slow, unsure as to what I could get away with and she grabbed my hand again and stuck it down her pants. I remember they were tight and I couldn't move around much. She moved onto her back, undid her pants to give me more room and pulled me over her.

We made out a bit and she quickly pushed my head down into her crotch. I was really turned on at this point so I just pulled her pants and panties off and immediately started eating her pussy. I remember I had read an article on the internet about how to eat pussy. I wanted to be prepared in case it happened even though I had no idea how to fuck girls.

This had all happened in about two minutes and I heard my sister said say "ooh" in a very drunken voice. I pulled my head out from between Pare's legs to see her starring right at us while our cousin tried to pull her out of the bedroom. She hung on to the door frame as our cousin tried to get her out, with a curious look on her face. Our cousin eventually dragged her out and she closed the door, leaving us alone in there. Pare grabbed my hair and shoved my head back in between her legs, which she wrapped around my head. I went back to eating her out. At some point, she started moaning, "Oh no, baby, don't", so I stopped eating her, but she just shoved my head back down onto her pussy and wrapped her legs around me tighter. I remember her softly moaning "Oh baby stop", while holding on to my hair and forcefully pushing my face down into her vagina. I was a little confused and not sure what to do, but I decided since she was pushing my face down into her pussy, I might as well eat it. She was very rough. Sometimes I even had trouble breathing.

Anyway, at some point, she decided it was enough, pushed me off her, pulled her pants up and left the room.

Later that night, we actually went to the screening, and she appears out of nowhere and sits right next to me. She grabs my arm and puts it around her. My sister and my cousin were sitting a couple of rows in front of us and I remember them looking at us and getting into a hushed argument, while Pare grabs my other hand and brings it to her chest. As I'm playing with her tits, my sister decides to get up and come and sit right next to her on the other side. My cousin glares at her, then storms out. Pare looks at my sister for a while, then undoes my fly and starts giving me a handjob right there with my sister watching the whole thing. I had no idea what was going on, and I felt very weird about it, but since it was my first handjob, I kind of just let it happen. After a few minutes, Pare gets up and, grabbing my hand, starts to lead me out of the room. I do up my pants and follow her to the girl's bathroom.

We run into two or her friends. They're not very happy. One of them grabs her and leads her out and the other grabs me and pushes me out of the bathroom. The first girl leads Pare out of the theatre while the second one asks me what happened. I don't really say anything, so she just pushes me back into the theatre.

I see my sister and cousin come out and they tell me we're going home now and we ended up missing the rest of the movie. The next day, my sister decides to have some friends over for a small get together and Pare shows up with and introduces me to her boyfriend. Needless to say, nothing else ever happened between us, but her boyfriend really liked me and tried to be my friend for a while. I felt a little weird about what happened, especially since he was a pretty cool guy, so I wasn't a very good friend, and eventually he stopped trying to befriend me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Pussy
The first live pussy I saw was when I was 14 years old. My girlfriend and I were playing around and I wanted to see how far she would let me go. I eventually got her shorts and panties off and proceeded to go down on her kissing and licking her all the way till I got to her sweet pussy and slid my tongue between her lips. This salty/ sweet taste I will never forget. She was a natural blonde so very little hair but I did give her a nice hicky just above her bikini line that everybody could see and she tried to tell her friends that the handlebar on her bicycle cause the mark. I still dream about her to this day raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 13. I still remember everything. I try to put cock in her but I finished on her leg. It was to much for mesmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 18 she was 16. It was a summer fling. Needless to say the first time I saw her nude ended in embarrassing virgin sex. Over the rest of the summer, I got a lot better at it, and took plenty of opportunity to look, feel, lick, etc. best summer ever.