Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men who like anal on themselves
I'm 49 and been with women my entire life. Married twice both lasting over 12 yrs each. I have always played with my ass when I masterbate. And enjoying it. I asked my wives to peg me? They done it once or twice but that's it. Never feeling secure enough to openly talk about. Now I'm single and wanting to have a Trans fuck My ass or a man. Is something wrong?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nope. Don’t pay attention to self-righteous judgemental idiots. As long as it is mutual and both parties are enjoying it have fun. It’s your life to live so live it how you want.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing wrong with experimentation. Give it a try. If you don’t like it, don’t do it again. You won’t know until you try.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm the same way bud. I've wanted a real cock in my ass for a few years now. not any trans in my small town so I don't know where to start. hopefully you have better luck. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd like a woman to peg me or a guy to fuck me. I'd try top or bottom. I'd like to find an M/F couple with the guy willing to be bi. I've found that as I got older, I became more willing to try things I never would have considered when I was younger. I think that's quite common and not strange at all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is what it is
Back not even so long ago ,I was one of the first of the closed minded idiots to say your sick, your this or that,all I have to say to those one sided closed minded idiots is Grow up.I myself also enjoy butt play on me.Never had a real cock ,don't know if I want 1 even ,but I allowed a lady friend of mine to strap her dildo on and use it on me .little bit of getting use to but all said and done I enjoyed it and still do on occasion .I am a Retired United States Marine.Mos 0321 what is in civilian means I went through Hell on earth to become a Recon Marine. So do what you want,explore, enjoy yourselves like someone said before me on here,as long as it's agreed by both parties ,enjoy .We only live a short period of time so live well my friend SEMPER Fi........

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men & Anal
Nope, nothing wrong with you at all. The universe of sensations and sexual pleasure is huge. As long as all is done between consenting parties, no one is being harmed, and nothing's being damaged there is no wrong in it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Friends are Toys
You and I have similar experiences so definitely nothing wrong with you. I have always loved anal play and the women I've been with have never been interested. Honestly they're typically pretty weird about it. I have the added difficulty that I'm not attracted to men at all, so toys have become my outlet. No need for a relationship, no need to buy them dinner, no concerns about STDs, more models/styles to choose from than Ford makes trucks, and you can explore what makes you happy without any judgement. Maybe give it a shot and see what works.

- Savant

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been fascinated with anal since my teens. I've played with dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, e-stim prob, and fingers- mine or the girls. All felt good to varying degrees, but I recently had the opportunity to have the real thing. He had a fat 6" dick with a large head and I thought no way would that fit.
Sure enough with enough lube and patience, viola! It was in and it felt amazing! Every thrust stimulated my prostate and it felt like i was going to cum! Once he sped up the tempo it got even better, then I feel him grab my hips and grind into me as I feel his cock pulsate and his warm cum was released.
I know its not for everybody, but try it if you're curious.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Live your life the way you choose. happydance