Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies Voting and Commenting
Hello fellow women of NN.. I am asking if you ever go through the men's galleries.. and vote.. or even comment?

If you do.. how often? Is it just your friends list.. or do you check out the different categories?

If you don't vote and or comment on the men pictures.. may I ask why not?

I thank you so much for contributing here on my forum thread. I thank you for your time as well.

Hugs.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No. Well sometimes I do if it's a guy we've known on here for a while but no. Everytime I make it obvious it's me commenting all we get is PM's asking the same old questions or saying the same old things. It's just not worth it anymore. Mrs RC

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Voting and commenting
One of the nice things about voting and commenting is that they can start fun conversations. angel

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
It makes me so happy when a member of the opposite sex votes and comments on my pics & Vids.
Mine are not new and all include what I have between my legs.
Meanwhile, I so much enjoy detailed pics of the opposite-sex pics/vids and vote and comment on them...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
If a lady is interested in you and you communicate, she may appreciate your photo.. In other cases it is quite rare.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do go through my friends when I login to see what new pics have been posted and like and comment on the ones I love.
I don't often go searching through the categories to be honest. I try to checkout the profiles of people leaving me nice comments/messages and will leave likes and comments where I want smile