Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Ever been caught having sex
Have you ever been caught having sexy?

Mrs Ch and I have a couple of times. But also while fucking and sucking in the kitchen I have noticed the neighbour looking. jerk bounce dildo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago while on vacation with my girlfriend. One morning just about sunrise, we were driving through Indio. She saw a secluded park and asked if we could stop and check it out. We walked well into the park to a fairly secluded picnic table. All of a sudden I turned and saw my girlfriend sitting nude on the edge of the table and pointing at her bare pussy. Without thinking, I immediately knelt between her thighs and started licking. This was turning her on so much that she was moaning at the top of her lungs and after just a few minutes she screamed at the top of her lungs "Don't stop, I'm cumming". After she had a couple extreme orgasms, I stood up and slid my extremely hard cock into her hot, sopping wet pussy and fucked her until we both had explosive orgasms and I collapsed on top of her. As we were laying there dripping with sweat and cum and extremely exhausted, we heard some clapping and cheers. Apparently a small group of hikers were out for a very early walk and stumbled upon our free show. Not knowing what else to do, we both stood up, turned towards them giving them a full frontal view of our sweaty cum covered bodies and took a bow before scooping up our clothes and hurrying off to our car!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We were on a nude cruise and my wife was giving me a blow job on the balcony... She loves popping the head of my cock in and out of her mouth, making the popping sound LOL... The neighbor stuck his head around the corner and said NICE!!!! LOL... My back was to him so I didn't see who he was.. the next day he was like Hi, how are you guys doing??? my wife turned red and she said that was out neighbor who caught me with your cock in my mouth LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please