Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
PaulJ187
My Brothers Fiance
Completely true story, hope you enjoy.

Well me and some friends had planned to go to my brothers to watch the football and drink a lot of beers. All night I couldn't help but notice my brothers fiance, as wrong as it is and felt, I couldn't help myself, I just kept telling myself you only live once.

As usual my brother drank too much and was out for the count on the couch by 2am, and all of our friends had gone home, it was just me and my brothers fiance, we stayed up talking and watching some tv while carrying on with the alcohol. I still couldn't help but look at her and she saw my eyes wonder over her tits many of times. She is around 5ft 3 and has nice medium sized tits, peachy ass and slim sexy frame.

It was getting to around 4am so I decided to go call a taxi but she asked me to stay over, I guessed I'd be sleeping on the couch but I was wrong, because my brother was knocked out on the couch she told me to go asleep in hers and my brothers room and she'd stay downstairs, I thought fair enough and went up.

I got undressed and my brothers fiance walked in as I only had boxers on, she blushed and I saw her eyes look at my bulge which was getting harder, she said sorry and only came in to get covers to sleep in, she went around the bed and bent over to pick up the covers, her ass was almost totally visable because of the very short skirt she had on, I don't know what possessed me to say the next thing, probably the alcohol, but I came out with "mm nice ass"... she turned around and smiled, I quickly apologised and said I don't know why I just said that, but she didn't mind she seemed happy and just said "I'm glad you like my ass, if I've got it I might as well show it" then she winked at me.

I was totally hard at this point and she knew it, I don't know what it is, could be cocks or flirty talk, with a whole lot of alcohol, but she turned into a slut all of a sudden and asked me I would like to see more.

I couldn't take it anymore I walked over and started kissing her while squeezing her ass, she let out a few groans then put her hand down my boxers and started wanking me off. I pulled her skirt down an lied her down on the bed an started fingering her wet pussy, she loved to tease me an was asking me when I would put my big cock in her, I didn't need any encouragement so I took my boxers off an slipped my cock into her pussy fast an hard, she screamed so loud I was scared my brother would wake up an hear but she didn't care, she just wanted to be fucked by me an treated like a slut.

I fucked her hard in so many positions an her favourite was doggystyle, I made her cum multiple times in this position, she then took my cock an sucked it until I came in her mouth, and yes she did swallow.

This was the first time I had fucked her, but we do it all the time now, she told me that we can stay fuck buddies an carry on as normal.

I guess we both just love sex.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
good story

If this reply breaks our rules please 
fat_cock_kent
next time ur banging her doggie take ur camera an snap away!! jerk

cockshore
brothers fiance
I fucked the brothers fiance then wife & still am , 3 kids later & I am trying for number 4. The bump fuck has know idea that we are fucking behind his back when ever we can. He has to where a rubber & I only go bareback.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cockshore said: I fucked the brothers fiance then wife & still am , 3 kids later & I am trying for number 4. The bump fuck has know idea that we are fucking behind his back when ever we can. He has to where a rubber & I only go bareback.

I am sure he had some idea then, to her having someone else if he only wears rubbers when fucking and she has had kids.unless he is a major dumbfuck.

rushman1uk
MrBookworm87 said:
cockshore said: I fucked the brothers fiance then wife & still am , 3 kids later & I am trying for number 4. The bump fuck has know idea that we are fucking behind his back when ever we can. He has to where a rubber & I only go bareback.

I am sure he had some idea then, to her having someone else if he only wears rubbers when fucking and she has had kids.unless he is a major dumbfuck.

That's what I thought when I first read it pmsl