Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Skaffen-Amtiskaw
i need cock in Southampton now!
Sorry to spam here rather than the stauses or thre chat room, but i'm out at a club, and I'm so high and horny the thing that would make my night perfect is some dick. I need to give a nice long blowjob. I want to be down on my knees with a nice cock - big or small, I don't mind - in front of my face. I want to kiss and lick it gently, then take the shaft in my mouth. Ideally, I want a couple - some gay guys, or a curious boy and girl - so that a partner can teach me how to suck cock - maybe hold my head while a cock is thrust into my mouth...

Maybe if I were really lucky I could get spitroasted by two guys. I love being fucked - my girlfriend uses dildos and strapons on me all the time - but the feeling of two real cocks in me, pleasing two guys... I love the idea.

All of this would be so much better in public too. I love parks, or hidden places, alleys, anything on ciyu centres. Where I live, there's an aincient city wall that overlooks the high street. I'd love to be fucked from behind looking over the scenery, my gasps of leasure echoing down the streets...

So, if anyone is southampton and horny tonight... message me now!

If this thread breaks our rules please