Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Helping my partner to cum
Hi everyone out there. I have a problem with my partner in that she says that she has never cum and i would like to try to remedy that. I have used my tongue , fingers and tried to be as loving as possible but nothing ever happens. She does not like her clitoris touched as she says that doesnt work. So my question is what can i try to get her to cum sad . I hope one or two of you newbies will be able to help

If this thread breaks our rules please 
rubrnut
My first question would be, does she get aroused at all? Does foreplay, kissing, stroking her body, her breasts, produce any reaction? If not, then you and she may benefit from sessions with a sex therapist. Another question: does she have any sexual fetish that you can use to help arouse her?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
yummymmm
Get her the book For Yourself by Lonnie Barbach. When I was younger I hated sex, had never cum with a partner, and it hurt like hell, but I knew I must be missing out on something since everyone else seemed to love it so much. Someone recommended her book to me when I was 21. She wrote the book in the 70s, but it's not like the female body has changed since then, so it was great for me.

The book lays out a regimen for getting to know your body and how to touch yourself. My sex life has been lots of fun and very pleasurable ever since smile And I can pretty much attribute it entirely to doing what the book laid out. I spent about 2 months doing her exercises almost daily, which consisted of exploring every inch of my body in detail (a lot of women are insecure and this really helps you become more comfortable with intimacy), and progressing to touching, then fantasizing, and eventually focusing on learning to get yourself off. I think she requires you put aside an hour of alone time (not with a partner) so that you don't have anyone but yourself to take care of.

In fact, I'm planning on going back to those exercises again this summer, I'm a little out of practice at getting myself off without a vibrator and it's been a little harder with sex than it used to be. I noticed that getting in tune with my body like that really made me horny as fuck too! Should be a lot of fun grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My gf tells me she don't cum when we fuck but likes me to eat her pussy after my dick has been in it. I'm not gay or bi but told her if she wants me to I will lick and suck her pussy while another man fucks her if she wants me to.

jjblu
Slowly and
with very light touches. Begin with a slow sensual massage; shoulders, back, arms, the back of her legs, the 'non-erogenous' areas. Move to her neck and upper chest, begin to add light kisses. Tease her by steering clear of her breasts and nipples. Move on to her lower tummy and then legs, still in 'safe' areas. Encourage her by placing your hands beneath hers so she can subtly direct you.

I know, you think she'll fall asleep on you. So wait, then wake her with nuzzling and kisses on her neck, whispers in her ear. She'll take you where she needs to go!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It is a fact that some women just can't orgasm. Sounds like a catch 22 for her, she doesn't like her clit touched and she can't orgasm................that's why she can't orgasm.