Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
lildix
Do you prefer a circumsized penis? Why? Why not?
I was wondering if women preferred a cut or uncut penis. It seems that most women in the USA prefer a circumsized penis. Let me know what you prefer and why. Thanks!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
My girlfriend prefers uncut and it's just as well because I don't have a hoody! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
xxxLipsxxx
Deffo UNCUT!

Looks so much better.

cut looks like its been butcherd! huh lol

supersecret0
Well to be honest. It depends on the cut job. Some cut look absolutely fine and others not so great.

san_d_c
Partners of mine said cut was more attractive to look at and nicer to blow, maybe they were just being kind unsure

lildix
If I had a son, I definitely wouldn't have him circumsized. I think that if it ain't broke, you shouldn't try to fix it, if you know what I mean.

oldduck
I prefer a circumsized one now. I know how people go on about how clean they are these days etc, but circumsized is my preference.

njwife69
circumcised is my prefrence but i have had both. i guess because 90 percent of the cocks i have been with are cut iam used to that. i do also prefer the way they look also though. and i hear that they are cleaner when cut. but truthfully a cocks a cock. i love em all!

uncut1234
Unless the circumcised men are bathing more often i dont see how its cleaner? blink
if you shower every day.. and use soap..whats the difference. anyway... thats another thread i guess.lol.
im sure its all preference,ive never had any complaints..some have really loved it, im usually their first one everytime

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer the look of a cut cock. I don't like the extra skin at the end when it's soft. Kinda looks like a retracted snapping turtle head...which can be cute at times. raspberry Also, an uncut friend of mine told me that if he doesn't pull the skin back and wash good it can leave an odor.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cut or uncut
scared definitely cut it is a lot safer for the guy! We got carried away during one of our session of fucking and he got injured. A week or so latter at the age of 50yrs he was getting circumsized and getting alot of stitches in his cock!...It was pretty bad so from a woman's point of view Cut!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm uncut, and it's no problem for me. Cut or uncut, you still have to wash there every morning to stay fresh. I'm small when soft, so girls don't get to see that anyway, and my foreskin pulls backwards all the way anyway whenever I'm erect. I've had comment on being circumsized when actually I'm not.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Correction to my earlier post: she prefers cut and I just got an ear bashing. crying

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Cut, but it's probably because it's what I'm most accustomed to seeing. Only had one boyfriend who was uncut.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CUT!!
CUT COCKS ARE MUCH SAFER!!
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Posting in a unique thread about circumcision. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i'm cut myself but prefer uncut dick!

thickness helps
cut
my wife's first hub was uncut and she said she never liked the foreskin dangling down. She's always praising my big head and says she wouldn't like it hidden by the skin. I also think cuts look better, easier to take care of. I did blow an uncut guy once though and enjoyed playing with his extra.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
an ex of mine said she preferred CUT. She actually asked me long before we were even dating. Which I found weird and random - but I was curious why she wanted to know. To which she said "She doesn't sleep with guys who are uncut".....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Circumscision?
All of mine have been circumsized, so I've judged by girth instead. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Girth
Julieannfringe said: All of mine have been circumsized, so I've judged by girth instead. jerk jerk jerk

We all know girth is the most important thing! And a lack of odor but that goes for everyone! 😂

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Certified Foreskin Lover here! jerk LOL redeyes