Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Cumvict
Is NN your secret?
It is for me, no one knows I post naked pics of myself on the internet. No one knows I find it thrilling and sexy to have other naked people looking at me. I wonder if I am daring or foolish sometimes. I love it. So many beautiful girls to masturbate to. How about you, do other people know you take pics of your self naked share them with the world? Your being naked only a few clicks away?

jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Horneystudent
no one i know, knows i'm on here

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cutabvavg
Same here my secret. Wife knows I go online and perv but has no idea I post pics.

voyuerguy
NN seceret
Yeah this is my seceret too, I wish the wife was into this, I find the openess of the people here refreshing. Plus I love being watched.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no one knows I do

Cumvict
Sometimes I wish my wife knew and was cool with it. Espically when shes on top and looking so sexy fucking me. I think wow, would that look good on NN. I would have no problems with pms from people saying they jacked off to her. As long as it stayed our secret.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
send me a pic and will jack of to her, i didn't see any of her in your profile.

i'm definently a secret being on here, i was wondering if any one has got off on any of my pics aswell??

Minase
"Secret lovers..that's what we are; trying so hard to hide the way we feel.." raspberry

Nutaboutu
Pretty much yeaaaa

xDAWNx
All my friends know im on here and have logged in with their boyfriends/husbands and had a good perv at me and some of you smile
Out of my family only my step-mum and 1 of my cousins know i post pics but don't know which site i post on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish I had your confidence Dawn

xDAWNx
my family and friends allow me to live my live the way i wish as long as it is legal and only really care that i dont risk my safety and health, which is way i am lucky to now have m45ter a great friend who keeps me safe and sane . grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well if he keeps you safe thats a good thing, but can any man really keep a woman sane these days? lol

I think the majority of my family would kill me as they are christain, i only really have 2 friends who would be interested in a site like this, they signed up to one and showed me their pics once.

saravin
I'd never keep something like this a secret from a significant other.

some of my friends know, too. mostly people who have already seen me naked.

johnnyc2k
Yes & No.

Well the taking and sharing of pictures of myself is no secret between me and my friends. They know I do it. One friend did see some of my pictures once accidentally, but he just laughed it off. Haven't mentioned NN to anyone by name, but don't really get bothered by the thought that someone here my know me IRL. Its just good clean fun as far as I think.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
NN is only truly a secret to my parents and family and a few friends. I have several friends who know I am on here but I am very careful to pick and choose who knows. NN would be a small matter and far easier to explain to those that disapprove (such as my family and my in-laws) then trying to explain that not only am I bisexual but I also was once a swinger and now have a steady BF and GF besides my husband.

Nekkidness on the internet is far easier to explain than other things...

closedeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well my gf knows that I post, but not where...and she does not want pics of her on the net..sad
I don't know why and I tried to convince her,but had no luck...

but she is hot and is LOTS more sexual than my ex-wife for instance...and she got great ( -> big) boobs too..but she just does not like them posted on the net..

what a pity sad

Well - I respect that decision and all I can provide are pics of my balls wink

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I don't tell people I'm on here, but if they should happen to find me, so be it. I just hope they'll at least say hello, and tell me if they like what they see smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
My friends know.

missystylez
Noone knows unsure

svin_renigoth
My secret...
No one knows I post on here tongue . I agree with saravin, though: if I currently had a significant other, I'd probably tell her.

If someone I knew said they recognized me on here, I might confirm their suspicions, but it would depend on the person.

Sugar'n'Spice
some know I'm here and some don't.
I don't keep it a secret, it's just not something that comes up in daily conversation. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must say, nobody knows about this that I know. Some times I wish I could spill it, but I don't know how they would react. You can't take something like that back once you let it out.

nakedguy
Yes, yes it is. And I aim to keep it that way. smile

imsexy2
MY secret!! No one knows Im on here except the people ON here!! lol
Hubby would FREAK out! and has NO sense of humor! Lol

lu'lu
*shhhhh*

Yes unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NN is my secret
Yep...my secret. Pretty sure I won't be recognized.Probablly a foolish enterprise but it's fun and it's liberating. thumbup

southernlover

My sister knows I take "naughty" pics for a friend I have got to know really well on here, but she, and no-one else, knows I actually post them on a website! smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my guy knows. he does not have an account but he once in a while checks on the pics i post.

other than that a friend of mine knows that i do post pictures of myself on the net, but i would not tell him where.

and one more person knows, thanks to nn i won a bet. the bet was: "i am sure you are too shy to send me a nude pic." well, he was right... i did not send him a pic, but i sent him the link... he pretty much collapsed on the spot raspberry

if there were more persons (in real life) that i could talk openly to then more persons would know. i am not shy about what i do here, what i post here, but if there is nobody to tell, then nobody knows.

SenorTigreDos
blush Nobody knows about me being here either. My wife just would NOT understand, even though I am otherwise faithful to her, and family, etc. would not understand, not approve.

Juggalette_Owl
God most of my friends don't just know that Im on here, but are on here also. I found this site through a lovely friend that used to post under ninjettequeen and now posts under TheQueenRises, and then a few other mutual friends started posting, and even more made accounts just to look.

Heh, theres actualy a funny story in there too..but thats neither here nor there

There are a few people in my family that I really wouldn't like to see me on here, and one or two friends that I know from my days in Christian school, but other then that I don't really care who see it.