Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is it ok to masterbate to a picture of a friend?
confused Am I a perv? Is it ok to look at a picture of a female bounce friend of mine and jack off jerk ? She is hot, big boobs, great butt, but........ she is like a sister. Has anyone else done this? Ooooo.. gotta go, her pic is on the fridge. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yeah......
she is fully clothed in the pic.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
hard4ever
i say go for it guilt free. i do it all the time while thinking of female friends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sometimes wank to pictures a female friend of mine had taken for her ex-boyfriend who was dumb enough to break up before she gave them to him. She finds it funny and promises to take more for me, maybe make me a deck of cards.
Mine you she is also a fuck buddy.

95street
I dont think there is anything wrong with jacking off to a picture of a friend. I have done it and I know my wife has masterbated thinking of some of our friends. Its a shame that you cant tell her that you are doing this, maybe she would help.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As Dr, Drew would say "Perfectly normal, perfectly natural behavior." wink

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Well, here's the issue... Are you capable of keeping the two separate - can you find her sexually attractive and masturbate to her picture, and yet not allow that to influence your friendship?
On a related note, does she know you find her attractive?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was hoping...
some of the females here would pitch in. Thanks for your input though guys. It helped. Yes, she knows I find her attractive. Yes, I'm capable of keeping those feelings apart from our very good friendship. We've discussed sex (and masturbation). Just never went into extreme detail.
smile

forreal
Why to hell wouldn`t it be?? Then again......what to hell do I know confused

Trixsyn
I'll try to answer this one. For me, I don't have any problem with it. I know some of my guy friends find me attractive, that's great.

If there's a sexual attraction, sometimes I'll work it a little and tease them, and if the result is that they're hot and wank, hey, more power to them.

I don't always want to know, one way or the other, but still pretty hot.

i_cum_a_lot3
Perfectly normal.

I actually prefer jacking off to women I know. I have hundreds of pics going back to high school and I still stroke to them. I also enjoy cumming on their pics...adds to the fantasy.

jerk jerk

I also like trading these pics with other guys, so they can stroke to them too.

twintooth
it's perfectly normal i say
i love wanking to friends pictures

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Complimentary
Out here on NN, it's usually considered to be a high compliment if a guy beats off jerk over your pictures.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I say go for it! I don't see anything wrong with it. I have done before over the years, and if not a picture I have thought about them while masturbating.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have come across a few naked pictures of some of my wifes friends (though most dont know I have seen them).
When they are around home or we see them out in town or at their place, I dont act or treat them any different but it is always nice talking to them, while knowing what they have hidden underneath. Of course I do check out and zoom in on their pictures when I am by myself and it is nice knowing the woman you are examining.

Last week was a funny one. I was just enjoying myself looking at one of my wifes friends pictures when the door bell rang, only to find it was the same woman coming over looking for my wife. I let her in to wait for my wife while I went back into my room to finish with her pictures. I never treated her or acted differently and I separate friendships and seeing their bodies online.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jacking off to my posts
I definitely wank often to my old gf and current gf's posts that I have posted. I absolutely adore them. I also tell both of them that I do. They enjoy the fact that I do!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's ok to mastubate on EVERYTHING turn you on.
Masturbation is essentially a work of fantasy, so everythins is ok.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve done it a few times. Guess the only difference was my friend was also a girl. Her and I were hanging out one day and she asked me to take some pics of her in different outfits to send to her bf. Her phone died so we used mine and would text it to her phone later. Since I am sexually attracted to girls I was getting turned on watching her take off her clothes and put different ones on. After the last outfit she asked me to take one of her completely naked, so I did. Needless to say later that night I masturbated extensively looking at the pics. When I scrolled to the nude one I lost control and immediately started cumming.

Guess I’m a perv too lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Once when a friend of My Husband came by to see us and a few beers, I Left a Nude Pic of Myself and a Note in the Bathroom for Him to Find. I asked him to Masturbate into a Cup and Leave His Sperm. If He did I said I would Use His Sperm to Masturbate with after He Left. He Did and I Did too with My Finger and His Sperm. dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's definately ok!
Masturbating is ok in any way. I like to show pics of my wife to guys and watch them masturbate to her pics

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely, but letting her know is a different story, I once borrowed a friend's laptop and found lots of videos and pictures of her naked nothing to sexual just her showering and doing stuff around the house naked, when I returned it I hadn't closed the folder before turning it off so when it was started the file opened, she joked that I had been wanking over the pictures, she was fine about it, it became a bit if a standing joke.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it... and don't feel guilty for doing it lol bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nice Perverts
NN is full of very nice people, many of whom like to do things that uptight, thin lipped people frown upon. In all my seventeen years here, there was only one guy who seemed to be creepy to me. So, fondling yourself over a picture of your neighbor seems relatively normal to most of us.

On the other hand NN isn't, perhaps, the best role model for you. Have you ever just told your friend that you like her? Have you ever said "I like you to her?" That would be my suggestion, just mention to her that you like her and see where it goes from there. 2c angel heart

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I don’t see any problem with it, I’ve done it myself…

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How about while you are talking to her on the phone? I HAVE!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course
I do it all the time. What is that song by Jackyl? Mental Masturbation.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Do it.

I have some friends that I turned into FWB, some I dated and ruined everything, some coworkers that I did stuff with, list is endless. Sometimes they know that you masturbate to them anyhow. Crossing the boundary may deflate it all too. I had one coworker that I knew wanted more and she only wanted it AT WORK. She wanted, literally, to be happily married outside of work AND a work spouse to literally work hand-in-hand together + sexual stuff AT WORK too. Never did more than masturbate to her. Just knew it would not work so BEAT THAT MEAT to your friend, 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I do. jerk

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I have several
Friends who masturbate to pictures of me no matter how much I try and understand I will never get it. LOL not like they haven't seen or even had the real thing but as long as they are happy I'm good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sharing wife
I am sharing my wife with friends or on internet. To see men masturbate on her i think that everybody is pleased if she or he is likeable. My wife knows, she caught me twice, little pissed off but I can still take pictures of her in every position

entity_in_you
Why not, I jack to strangers. Would mind cumming on one’s I know. raspberry raspberry