Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mrtigertwo
Male nipple stimulation
Back a few years ago, my wife's gynecologist put her on a temporary birth control pill dose to help regulate her period since she was starting to go into menopause. We have often done "69" oral sex over the years so licking her clit and fucking her with my tongue was somehow exposing me to some of the female hormones, or so the Doctor said. Anyway, for a brief time, my nipples started to get very sore and sensitive. The soreness went away, however, since then, I have noticed that my nipples have become very sexually sensitive. Sometimes my wife will rub them and sometimes I have - such as when I am taking a nap - found myself rubbing them. It amazes me that if I rub my nipples a certain way, I feel it down in my penis and it can be very pleasureable. So far I haven't been able to make myself cum and my wife has not been able to make me cum by just rubbing my nipples, however, it has sometimes felt as if I was getting close to it. My wife tells me that the feeling I describe is similar to what she feel when I rub or suck her nipples. I've read and heard that some guys can get really sexually stimulated by rubbing their nipples or by having their nipples rubbed. Havey any of you experienced that? Is it harmful in anyway at all? confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
My nipples lack sensitivity to the point that they are almost numb.

However, I have been with men that have extremely sensitive nipples. Rubbing, pinching, licking, and sucking their nipples gives them tremendous hard ons.

I have rubbed, pinched, tweaked, licked, and sucked a woman’s nipples until she came.

I have NOT stimulated a man’s nipples to the extent that it made him cum – YET.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
icemaniac99
LOL, I think it tickles!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I personally love it! I'll often stimulate my own during sex (or other times...)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bigger NIpples
I have big nipples for a guy They're suoer sensitive and I consider them my 'ON buttons'. Nipple toys and rough handling of them is a special turn-on for me. Shaving them smooth is also a hot feeling!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my nipples love to be played with. licking,sucking, nibbles, hot wax, clamps and vibrations. I don't think I've ever been exposed to any female hormones. unless Its through eating pussy. which I've never heard that before. I've never actually gotten off from nipple play but it definitely feels great and arouses me sad thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple clips are a real turn on.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nipple stimulation is great entertainment.... the only thing is, not from the beginning of sexual activity... Moreover, I like quite painful biting, it causes enthusiasm and an even stronger erection... But, you need to ask your partner to do this more sensitively, since they are afraid of hurting (which, by the way, is what I need)...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple Play/Pain
Major Turn On For Me ! I Have Very Sensitive Nipples ! I Think Are Directly Connected To My Cock !!!
I Have Cum A Couple Of Times From Nipple Play Alone, After Being All "Sexed-up" !!! redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it
For years I couldn’t stand them being touched at all, now she licks one and rubs the other and I cum so hard. Don’t know what changed but now I love it. When we were younger she could almost cum just from nipple stimulation alone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
clamps on my nipples now and pulling on them. a little pain really turns me on tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love softer nipple play. Not into clamps or anything. Fingers and tongue. Had an ex make me cum from nipple stimulation. That was a big surprise for both of us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I love when my girlfriend nibbles my nipples. I once gave a woman an orgasm just from nipple play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple play

Nipple play is a regular part of my wife's in mine regular sexual activities. She loves it when I gently nibble on her nipples and suck in her small tits is similar to if you were sucking on a cock. She will play with my nipples and pectoral muscles as she was using her other hand on my cock and we can build feel my cock getting bigger to the point of almost busting out of its skin drool If playing with both that one time is considered having an orgasm then yes I have. Likewise when I nibble on her nipples and play with her pussy she will have an orgasm also.

If you haven't tried nipple play you definitely should. The great part of sexual gratification in my opinion. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipples
Over the years my nipples have became my weak spot. If they are played with I can cum so much quicker. I love for them to be pinched and pulled. The pain you inflect on them make me cum. I have notice them getting bigger over the years and they stay hard now. I love nipple play.

soul69
I love it, makes my cock rock hard, my wife loves to pull on them while my cock is deep inside her, drives her wild

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nipples
last time i was at the abs after sucking a few guys i ran into a guy that wanted me to suck his nipples he loved it i sucked and licked them then grabbed his ass and held him tight and sucked them then we kissed and we had our tongues in each others mouth sure was fun

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ThePadre said: I personally love it! I'll often stimulate my own during sex (or other times...)

I do as well. When viewing hot tit pics, I do it too and always get so turned on