Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ittybittyaa
Flat women who wear padded bras / falsies
I'm very flatchested ( 34-AA at best)and wear heavily padded bras and gel falsies, not really to fool people but so my clothes look better and I feel better about the way I look. My husband has always been very turned on by flat women and is VERY happy I'm built the way I am. He also finds it a turn on that I wear fake boobs - he says because he watches how guys , and women, check me out and he knows my secret which is a turn on for him. It works for me because I like turning him on, but I'm curious what others think about it? If your lady was Totally flat ( less than A cup - B is NOT flat) would you feel okay with her wearing fake boobs or would you like her to go braless, and let everyone know she was flat?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gigi34
I'm a 34B cup and I wish mine were alot smaller. I think A cups are completely sexy and If I were one, I'd never wear a bra, much less a padded one.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
erik6767
and they say men are obsessed with penis size...

breast implants...padded bras...gel inserts.. wait, whos obsessed with size?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a general rule I would not tell the women I am with what she should wear. That would be a decision that I would leave up to her. Whatever she needs to wear to feel good about herself would be fine with mine. The only I would say would be that I might like it to be a topic as discussion before we became sexually involved. Not that it would change my mind, but I'm not sure what my reaction might be the first time if I didn't have prior knowledge. Could be a little surprising.

Just my 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i am dead against these fake boob things if ur going out lookin for a man! but if its with a partner and ur out then its ok i guess

erik6767
false advertising!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is 34B but if she was A cup or less I would want her to go braless . But of course it would be up to her in the end as to what she does . 2c

ornydev1
I love padding more to take off and explore

msmilf2
If my boobs were small I would never wear a bra. Never ever ever. My nips would be poking people everywhere I went, lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
while i like all breast as long as they r real small breast r so sexy. my first wife was flat chested and i loved it. she got a boob job several years ago and now i think she looks bad. as for me i say be proud of what u got and show them off lots of people think small is very hot................. and go braless mmmmmmmmm so sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
go braless, small tits are sexy

FancySchmancy
I'm not entirely flat (Im 34A/B.. mix of both) but I get the same problems in regards to clothing and what you can or can't wear. I usually wear a padded bra if I'm going to wear a t-shirt because my breasts are as perky as hell and it looks as if I'm channelling Madonna with her coned bra outfit.

I tried those stick on 'chicken fillet' type bras. Pain in the arse and I felt as stupid as they felt. I'd never wear them or other types of falsies. I like having my small chest smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love small ones with pointy nipples ... no bra if you have them, please!

saravin
I wish my breasts were less than an A cup! NO BRA EVER

msmilf2
seriously, fuggin torture device.

saravin
I still don't wear one sometimes. I like to wear a tank top to kind of rein em in though, they're not THAT big but they still try to escape and I get strange looks.

skippy68
I think, as many do, that you need not wear any padding or fake boobs at all. I'm extrememly attracted to less than A cup girls and I think that going braless would be more attractive to a guys perspective. Although, there are guys that say they are attracted to more boob than that, I think the truth is....they don't care. I find myself more attracted to the girl for who she is. Be proud of what you have and you are very attractive, so, live with it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love woman of the itty-bitty titty committee. I understand why woman try to enhance their bust line and its fine w/ me if they do or they don't. Both are sexy. 2c

ittybittyaa
Yes, I wear falsies so it "looks" like I have boobs, but not really to "fool" people - it's so my clothes look better and I feel better about the way I look. Guys that figure a woman should just go braless if she's flat and let everyone know just "don't get it" - it's a woman / vanity thing. So, if you didn't have a cock would you want everyone to know!? wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
if you didn't have a cock would you want everyone to know!?

yes, I want everyone to know,,
That's why I show off my cocklessness every chance I get.

grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
ah to me attractiveness has nothing to do with how big a woman's tits are.... Was lusting after a woman I worked with who was flat as a board. To me tits, one way or another, are just window dressing. Sexuality, attractiveness, and being good in the sack (as well as the other virtues) has nothing to do with how big the boobs are.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I prefer natural - whatever that may mean. I mean, it I were a boob man (i.e. just a boob man) - how would I feel if I found out there was nothing to get hold of?

As I said, natural does it for me every time. Therefore, I'm never disappointed...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small tits are awesome
a or b cups with long hard nipples, get me rock hard, do definitely NO BRAS, you hotties all know that you nice hard nipples drive us men crazy

goingsouth
Happy
You know if your man like what you have thats all that really matters. :2..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have nothing against flat chested women, but if you wear those padded bras then hook up, please don't expect a shocked look for a few minutes when I find out. If I padded my crotch I am sure you would too. I think you ladies just do it to impress other chick.

pebbles6096
Ittybitty, I agree with you - if you feel better wearing padded bras you go right ahead. People would be surprised at how many women actually do wear them, and believe me LOTS do. I also agree that if a lady wears them she should let her guy know before he's surprised, but then chances are that he'll know one way or another along the way. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After diet n workout I got skinny, at present my cup size is AA
After diet n workout I got skinny, at present my cup size is AA. Now my old cloth cup n bra cup look very ugly on me. So some time I wear padded bra in public n without pad bra only my nipple get raise on my chest, because I have got very long and thick nipple

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mother's Little Helpers
I have a pair of small falsies that I've worn maybe ten times in fifteen years. Thanks to NN, I think I'm over feeling inadequate in the breast department. bounce yahoo bounce

Thank-you all so much for boosting my self-esteem. heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think there is, that is. It will be much worse if such a deception is discovered. Or, worse, friends and acquaintances will suspect something, and gossip behind your back. The main thing, in my opinion, is to convince yourself that everything is normal. And a lot of men who like small Tits. And even better, if there is someone who constantly reminds you of it, and more! He is proud of such Tits of his wife in front of friends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
saravin said: I still don't wear one sometimes. I like to wear a tank top to kind of rein em in though, they're not THAT big but they still try to escape and I get strange looks.

I hear ya on the looks when they look like they might escape bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No such thing as flat!
You just reached the perfect form when you did, size doesn't matter as its what they are attached to and the person!
Size has never been a problem for me as I feel that smaller ones are more sensitive and love a good sucking!