Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Micson1
For Girls With DD Tits And Up Only!
Do you wish that your tits were bigger? If so what size are you now and what size would you want to be? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well i am a 38dd and i suppose i wouldnt mind being an e or f, but it would probably be a nightmare getting bras to fit!!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
_cerissa_
hi
my tits are 38dd i dont want them any bigger and i have often cursed them for being big. wish they were smaller but i do like to show them now that i see there are men who really appreciate them..im starting to like them lol

waterfalls
Mine are DD, very heavy, and they hurt. I wish they were smaller, honestly. I liked them when I was younger and they were a C cup.

VampGoddess
big tits
Mine are a rather impressive (if i do say so myself... well I like em) 38 G... and as the lovely foxylady suggested.. it is quite a nuisance trying to get bra's.. not so much in general but pretty bra's that don't make you feel like an old granny... though i do seem to be getting by ok as you can maybe see in the amount of pic's i post with different undies .. i think perhaps i'm addicted to buying sexy lingerie... oh well could be worse...

X

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmmmmmmmm you ladies have beautiful tits, I wouldn't change a thing.

_cerissa_
lingere
that's the problem in having big tits.
finding sexy lingere is hard. either they cup sizes don't come that large or in the case of bras, if it's pretty, there is no support and if it's supportive it's ugly as hell like a granny bra.
I will say this for those with access to walmart...they are now carrying really good bras that are sexy and supportive and cheap!!!!
I paid 15.00 for my new ones and I usually pay $45.00 for the good ones per bra.
Wouldn't normally think walmart would have anything but they have a new line in for large breasts. check it out

clancy40DD
I wear a DD cup and enjoy the attention my breasts get. For some reason, most guys like big tits and they do seem to notice girls with big knockers. If I had to choose a different size, I guess I would choose larger, but I'm really quite satisfied with my current size...

handful0breasts
Perfect as they are!
I never have to pay for drinks, and get in clubs for free lol!

Any bigger would be a pain though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
38dd
Mine are 38dd also but i'm happy with the way they are now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
More please
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love this thread, I'm a sucker for big tits, LOL

Chris-21
any girl with b boobs shouldn't want em bigger either. Both ways have thing about em that are horny!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The girls I know over dd complain (after the bra shortage) of the trouble getting swimmers or well fitting tops.

Disco666
hehe. i like this thread 2. hehe . my ex was a 14DD . damn . the amount of free drinks we got at clubs from managers n all the free entries . hehe was so much fun . smile hehe

doc0047
Too
My wife wears a 42DD bra and complains all the time about how much they get in the way. I like em.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine were E, lost some weight down to D and is much better alround

dvc95
Mine are
an E cup and I wish they were smaller. At the moment I have to wear a size UK16/US12 on the top and a UK10/US6 on the bottom. I can't get dresses to fit BUT I recently learnt that it is very easy to win a poker if you are playing against men and you wear a push up bra and a low top thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like foxylady 123 tits
bounce jerk cant work out all these sizes I just like tits of any size

lu'lu
Do you wish that your tits were bigger?
No.

a67thar
no
no

1234uncut
do woman lie about their breast size the way men lie about their penis size?

the way i see it, itd be much easier for a woman to lie about her breast size

Lmpfm
I'm a 41F...I used to hate being a DD, now I would love for them to shrink back to that size.

bustygal
Nope if anything I wish mine were slightly smaller. Only because of the reasons stated above, buying sexy bras is expensive and they're very hard to find

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'll glad Lulus and BustyGals are just the way they are smile

sexymolly
boobs
im a 40dd and i love my boobs, i show them off as much as possible, and it just makes me smile when someone is having a conversation with me but just focuses their eyes on my breasts.. in the uk asda has a whole range of very pretty bras and matching knickers or g strings, and they are very reasonable £6 for a bra... i know i brought some and the man behind me in the cue nearly fainted as he was having very naughty thoughts as he examined my undies...

bounce

Trashy Terri
Big boobs
I wear an E cup as well. I don't really want them any bigger. I've had big boobs my whole life it seems, but they have opened a lot of doors for me. I do enjoy the attention they get and love showing them off. I love them, really.

lin52077
Mine are natural 38 DD's!

lejardine
natural 38DD and i wouldn't change a thing about them bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
depends on the bra or lingerie brand...but I am a 36DDD or 38DD. I do maybe want them bigger...but not much bigger than that. I thought about actually getting a boob job but then again I could never say I have natural tits again...they might look fake and I don't want perfectly round ball, perky tits that are hard...plus sometimes my back does hurt and I slouch sometimes...bad I know...also no scars on the boobs...couldn't have that

i love my tits but i am trying to lose weight..i have lost a few pounds...and one thing i have always had is big boobs...that is who i am and i want to keep that...i know they are big now but i guess it is a personal perception issue...i do not want to ever feel like they are small...so if i lost more weight and lost more size yes i would want them bigger bounce bounce

was that a long enouch answer...sorry for the novel...lol grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Missileanover.....
Don't mess with perfection Hon. You have one rockin' curvy, sexy woman's body! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
42dd here, always wanted to have HUGE boobs, but not sure I could take the back pain lol