Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our first but not last threesome
My wife and I had fantasized for a long time about her being with another guy while I watched then joined in.
Well our fantasy came true about a month ago when we were out to a club drinking and dancing. This fellow named Joe came over while we were between dances and asked if he could join us for a drink. He was a very good looking gentleman. We had talked about having another guy but wanted to find someone who was clean so he could go bareback and unload and huge load of cum in my wife so I could have a sloppy seconds fuck. We looked at each other and both agreed that it would be ok. We had a couple more drinks and were talking about our lives. I could tell that my wife was very excited about this guy and I was sure that she wanted him to fuck her. He said that he was in town for business and that he had a wife and two small kids back home. We talked for about half an hour when he said he had to go to the bathroom. As he left I watched my wife watch him walk away and could see that she liked what she seen (she is an ass girl).
When he was gone I asked Kim what she thought about maybe having this guy for our first threesome. She said that we could approach him when he came back to see if he would be interested or not and if he was she wanted to know how big he was because she wanted it really big. Actually so did I because I wanted to just slide my cock into a wet, hot, stretched out pussy.
When Joe came back we talked some more and the conversation switched to the sexual nature. He said that he had only ever been with his wife and that their sex was just ok. My wife and I had both been married before and had a lot of sex with our other partners and also with others before that. He said that he wished that he and his wife had done that because he figured that the sex would have been better. I decided to go out on a limb and ask if he would like to perhaps join Kim and I for a night of casual sex. He got very excited about this because that was the reason that he decided to join us in the first place. He said that he had been watching us dance and noticed how we were rubbing against each other during the slow dances. I asked if he would like to try that kind of dance with Kim. They got up and started to dance. As they were dancing he was holding her ass and rubbing his cock up against her. He was grinding it into her crotch. I could see that she was enjoying every bit of it.
When the dance was over he headed back to the bathroom and Kim came back to the table. She said that she really wanted to find out just how big this guy was because he felt huge during the dance. I agreed to go into the bathroom and see if I could find out his size. There was only the two of us in the bathroom and the urinal next to Joe was open so I stepped up so I could perhaps get a look at his size. He noticed that I was glancing and asked if I would like to see. I told him that Kim and I wanted a certain size. He turned slightly and I seen the biggest cock that I had ever seen in my life. He asked if I thought that it would be satisfying to Kim. I told him oh yes for sure.
I returned to the table first and told Kim that he had the biggest cock that I had ever seen and that I would be surprised if she would even be able to handle it. You could see the total excitement in her eyes. When Joe returned we asked him if he would like to join us at our place. He agreed.
We got a taxi and on our way we were all in the back seat with Kim in the middle. She took it upon herself to get started early. She started to rub Joes cock through his jeans and I could see the bulge start to grow big time. He was so big that the head of his cock actually started to come up out of the top of his jeans. Kim’s eyes almost popped right out of her head when she seen this. She started to rub the head of his cock and in the darkness I could see the precum start to come out of the huge hole in the head of this big cock. At this time we were at our house.
When we got inside the front door the two of them were so excited from the taxi drive that they were all over each other. I just stood back and watched. This along with watching my wife play with another mans cock in the taxi had me rock hard. They were kissing and playing with each other. Joe had his one hand inside Kim’s blouse and the other one down inside her pants. Kim had already undone his pants and had his massive manhood in both her hands. I couldn’t believe it but it was even bigger than it appeared the first time I seen it. Kim had both hands on it and there was room for at least one more.
Joe undone Kim’s pants and was inserting his fingers into her hot juicy pussy while Kim kept stroking his huge cock. I could see just how wet Kim was because each time his finger came out it was soaking wet. He took his finger and licked her wetness from it. Kim decided that she was going to get some of that precum that was oozing from the head of this great cock. She moved down to it and started to lick the cum off the end of it. She then decided to take it in her mouth. The problem was that it was so big that she had a hard time inserting it into her mouth. She managed to get a bit of it in and I was watching the head of his cock gong in and out of my wife’s mouth. This is where I almost came right in my pants.
Joe grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up to his mouth. They were kissing again. She then led him to our bedroom. When they were in the bedroom they finished undressing each other. Now that they were completely nude Joe backed Kim up to the bed and she gently sat down on the bed. He worked his way down to her tits and then down her belly to her sweet shaved dripping wet pussy. She laid back on the bed and opened her legs so he could proceed licking her wet pussy. As his tongue flicked her clit she quivered and started to moan. He licked her pussy until she had one of the best orgasms she had ever had.
He then worked his way back up to her mouth and asked her if she was ready for the best time of her life. She was so excited she could only shake her head because she was speechless with anticipation. He started to guide his massive tool into her hot wet pussy. As it started to enter she thought that it was never going to fit but it was feeling so great. She was so excited that I could see she was actually digging her nails into Joe’s back. That was always a sign that she was very very excited. From where I was standing and the position that they were at I could see her pussy being stretched way beyond ever before. He slowly slid his cock further and further into Kim’s cunt and she dug her nails deeper into his back. I knew she was getting the best fuck of her life and that excited me to again almost cumming in my pants. He slowly pulled his cock out until you could see the massive head was pulling on her cunt lips then he would plunge back in. Each time he would go deeper and deeper.
At this point I couldn’t control myself anymore and I undressed and climbed onto the bed. I worked my way up to her head and slowly inserted my rock hard cock into her mouth. At this time the feeling of her just touching my cock almost sent me over the edge but I controlled myself. The best part was that from this point I could see Joe’s huge cock sliding in and out of Kim’s juicy cunt. She was now able to accept every bit of his cock and he was pumping faster and faster. Each time his cock came out it was wetter and wetter. Kim had orgasm after orgasm. Each time she had an orgasm I would almost cum in her mouth. The four orgasm did it. I pulled my cock out and shot the biggest load that I had ever had in her mouth and all over her face. I then moved back down and we started kissing and I licked my own cum from her face.
Joe was pumping her really fast now and she was enjoying every bit of it. Then as we were kissing I could feel that they were both about to cum at the same time. I could see their bodies tighten and all of a sudden they both started cumming. Kim couldn’t believe that one man could cum that much at one time. He loaded her completely full and the cum was gushing out from around his cock which was hard to believe because there wasn’t much room around it.
Joe stayed there for a few minutes to enjoy the feeling then removed his massive cock with cum dripping from it. I immediately took his place and he mine. I was rock hard again just from the excitement and started to insert my cock into Kim. Her cunt was so stretched out and hot and sticky that I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It was even better than I ever thought. The feeling of fucking my wife right after another man had was about the best feeling in the world. As I proceeded to fuck my wife’s soaking wet cum ridden pussy Kim was licking and sucking the cum and cunt juice off Joe’s huge cock.
We went on this way for about half an hour, me fucking her cunt and Joe fucking her mouth and then it was time to blow another load of cum each. I unloaded another huge load of cum in her pussy and Joe almost drowned her with another load of his cum. She proceeded to swallow all of Joe’s massive load with the exception of the bit that squirted out around his cock and her lips.
We all laid on the bed and talked about what had just happened and how we all enjoyed it until Joe was hard again. He was a machine (actually his love life wasn’t that great with his wife so he had a lot of built up sexual desire). Kim and I laid there kissing as Joe went back for another round. This time his cock slid into Kim very easily but she still enjoyed every stroke of his massive cock. He fucked her again for about an hour and blew another load of cum in her.
With all this we were exhausted and we all fell asleep in our bed. I was awakened in the early morning to the sound of Kim’s wet pussy being fucked again. I opened my eyes to see Kim on all fours with Joe behind her pounding her pussy with his huge cock. Each time he jammed it in her she would moan loader and loader. Her great tits were flopping back and forth at the as time. Joe fucked her again until he blew his load in her then he decided he would leave. As he was getting dressed I assumed the position and got to have another very sloppy seconds fuck.
Joe left his cell phone number and we have talked to him a couple of time since. We are planning to get together with him the next time he is in our town which is very soon.
Kim and I have had the greatest sex since that night and always talk about how great it was. We also decided that maybe after the next time with Joe we would like to go after someone else to see if it is as good or even better.
If you like this let me know what you would do if you were the one that we decided to hook up with the next time. Please give great detail.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cgf400
Great story
Had me hard from the beginnng. jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
USDA_Pussy_Inspector
Very HOT story! I too, have occasionally had the secret desire to watch my wife being ravished by another man's cock.....the bigger the better. But....my wife is very inhibited sexually, and I know that it must remain a fantasy.

voy8
Hard reading!
This got me hard. Great story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
i wish my wife was like yours, i would love sloppy seconds with her.

cum43
VERY, VERY, Hot!!!! We have experienced similiar action with close friends. I'm ROCK HARD, from your adventure. jerk

ernzo69
Very Hot
Would love to have this happen with my wife!! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Peter beating reading!
That had to be the hottest thing any husband could ever get to watch and enjoy! Bet it also improved your sex life together even more! They say mot men are selfish! Not true..most of us would be hrilled to let othr men fuck our wives, not only for our personal arousal watching..but to see our Mrs's get all the pleasure and cums she deserves!!! I just want other men to know how good my wifes pussy and fucking is! You can bake a biscuit in my wifes pussy! That hot! Thanks for shareing areally hot and arouseing story! Gives the rest of us hope! jerk bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
VERY HOT!!
LOVED YOUR STORY!!
MORE???

smc877
great story
My wife and I also fantasize about another guy fucking her while I watch. When we're in bed and she's on top of me, riding my cock, she often describes in full detail what she would do if another guy was present. If we ever find the right guy to do this with, I kinda feel sorry for him 'cuz I think my wife is going to WEAR HIM OUT!

Thanks for the great story.

Big_Booty
sounds hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big Booty
There is you answer want to try it for your hubby again maybe
you will get lucky and find a guy with a big dick! hehe
good luck jerk dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh an oldie but a goodie!!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MFM Threesome
Really good story with detail. More and more men are finding out how much fun it is to watch their wife have a great time with another man and for them to take part as well. Hope to see more stories on this and for more couples to experience the fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story you two sound like a fun couple. I'd sure like to cum across a couple like you two.
thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic !!!!
This is my fantasy for my wife and she knows it. It almost happened once, but too much alcohol got in the way. LOL
Normally she is not onto this, but certain times like during sex and some drinking she will talk about it.
She has said it won't be planned, but if the right guy and right situation presents itself it may happen.
I do know she would want a huge cock. In her younger days she did experience a huge one and really loved it.
So reading this really has me worked up thinking this is what it would be like for her.