Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Tmenace
What is the best foreplay for you? I love hours long foreplay.
Women of Newbienudes, tell us what you love for foreplay. PM me something personal too as my cock would love to cum hard with you in mind. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
yelly
i always get complained at by my boyfriend for not being enough into foreplay, i'm kind of impatient .... i like sex first, foreplay in the middle (though i know it's not really foreplay then) and then more sex.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
curious111973
Hmmm...I am into foreplay more than the wife, like yelly's situation. Maybe I'll take a cue from you and try for some "midplay"! smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Depends....

Depends on my mood, I guess. Sometimes I like lots of foreplay, sometimes, I really need to cum. But you were asking the ladies. My girlfriend seems to like whatever I am in the mood for. She has never complained. She is hot and wet and ready to go. I certainly can't complain.

Yelly, thanks for the great pics!!

lgnaf74

Kpooh
I get more turned on by the petting, hugging & kissing than by the oral....but love giving the oral too....hands roaming & exploring is the best though grin

ccups
Sometimes I really enjoy foreplay, but most of the time I couldn’t
care less, and just want to get right down to the good stuff..

bounce

Lilltih75
I like a-lot of foreplay, because I like to be teased wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Poly opinion
i am in a polyamorous relationship, 2 females one male. We are having foreplay all day long. i don't think foreplay is just the touching, hugging and kissing just minutes before sex. We are always stroking and petting one another. It does not always lead to sex, but it is always comforting and feels good.

i love it when i am doing dishes or at the computer and Sir or p come and "pet" me. i also love to stroke p's hair as i pass her or grab a handful of ass or breast, or kiss her. i love to sit on an ottoman by Sirs feet and have Him stroke my hair or scrath my skin gently. i feel loved and get excited at their touches. Anyway i guess i like foreplay always, anytime, all day.

just my 2c

ccups
lil sis
What your describing is affection,, not foreplay.
Foreplay actually is the play that comes be"fore" sex.

bounce

Tmenace
Foreplay can be all day long
I agree with both lil sis and ccups, foreplay can be all day long and just prior to sex. For me, during the day when I'm touched or touching, brushing body parts, etc. leads to sex. I'm a guy. For women it doesn't always lead there.

But in bed, I love lots of foreplay...licking..petting...I need to get my lady off first before the good stuff happens. She doesn't orgasm during intercourse so I need to get her off manually. As side note: My wife loves me using the vibrator on her clit much more than my tongue. I'll do anything that pleases the lady I'm with at the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to flirt, tease and be teased as a lead in, then touched and rubbed through my clothes and undies, then a long slow soft fingering....then anything goes mmmmm
Mrs earlybird wink bounce