Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
how do i share a fetish with my wife
this morning i had some great sex with my wife. i planned it perectly and had not cum for a couple of days. i knew she had to be someplace and did not have time to shower. i filled her with my load and sent her on her way. now she is in bed asleep and i have the panties that she wore all day. i can taste and smell my cum and her juice. we have been married almost 20 years and she has no idea that i love to suck the cum from her panties. how do i tell her that i get off to this fantasy?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
you waited 20 years??....tough one....normally for a fetish.....find a few pics of someone doing it.....and get her reaction.....once you ask her....there's no going back.....if it's in a photo.....much safer for you.....dam...20 years??? 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ccups
after 20 years, I would tell her VERY carefully.
It could turn out to be a deal breaker..

I know it would be for me..

2c

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I would tell her that over the years a lot of things change including your feelings for her . That in the past while you have aquired an unusual feeling in wanting to play with her worn panties during your loveplay. That you have just recently gotten an urge to sniff and lap at the crotch of her delicious panties . That recently you've had this urge to further your sexplay with this desire. The love of her body odor has changed and is even better than ever and your having a hard time resisting this new little fetish because of your love for her. cool 2c