Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Garvin
Sperm Garglers!
I love my cock being sucked but always have to pull out before i come as the wife will not swallow as she says it tastes horrid ,Do any of you out there actually like the taste and feeling of come in your mouth?
I love the smell and taste of pussy but do you like cock and come? jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
25/m/uk
have a wank

cum in your hand

then swallow, see if you like the taste.

im pretty sure you will understand why you wife doesnt like the stuff after you have done this.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
when i cum on my g/fs face i have no qualms about snogging her with great affection while her pretty face is still smothered in it...mutual sharing

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
i love it
I love the taste and the texture.

Sometimes , though one does come across one that has cum that isnt quiet as nice, depends on what the guy has been eating/drinking. Smokers generally, donthave very nice tasting cum.

BustyBird
bounce bounce When it comes to cum ,i Love everything about it i love the taste the smell and the feel as it slides down my throat .
i also love the way my man can't get away quick enough as soon as he has left his deposit in my mouth and that a big kiss is out of the question ,as he really does not like the thought of what it tastes of.He has to taste it once in a while when i catch him off guard and slip my tongue in his mouth afterwards.i also love to taste myself on his cock ,my arse or my pussy really turns me on when making love to a man or woman ,i don't think there is a flavour i don't like when it comes to love making as long as all partners start off clean and not nasty! bounce bounce dildo dildo

seventh shot
I guess I'm just weird. I like to suck my man off and, well, the texture's kind of a turnoff because it's like swallowing a mouthful of salty egg white. But I do it because it drives him mad, and the taste isn't anywhere near as bad as so many girls make it seem.

The lightweights.

yelly
i always wonder if maybe my boyfriend has unusually great flavored cum, because i really quite like it, haha.

seventh shot
I think it depends on how much you like salty things, although I've heard a man's come tastes different depending on his diet (veggies make it sweeter, etc).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taste of Cum
I love the taste and texture of cum and always swallow when I give a blowjob. I also like to eat my own. I also really get off on the smell of a guy's cock, balls and ass. I guess that's because I'm gay!

digital6dave9
love to taste cum!
My wife swallows every once in a while! I love to cum on something like a magizine or paper plate and then lick it up! I love to swallow my own cum! I've often wondered what it would be like to swallow another mans cum!
aol IM kcmontess1987
yahoo messenger quick87ss

thanks,
Dave

angela69
I don't mind him cumming into my mouth, I mean if he pulls it out and then cum, that means I stoped sucking him off when he was enjoying it the most, but I spit, I don't swallow... I don't mind the taste, but I just don't like the feeling of it going down my throat!
I also like it when he cums all over my face, it's so sexy!