Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Kpooh
Submissives..?
This is more for the normally dominant or neutral people....

Would you be willing to be submissive (as kind of a game) to your S/O for one whole day/evening?

Example...

At their command you would wear a thong or female lingerie or whatever, under your clothing while out in public for the day...with only the 2 of you knowing you were?

At their command you would perform different sexual acts as they stated? (in private or not)?

The list could go on for ever, but you get the idea...Would you be willing to be submissive to them? Would you prefer to be the dominator?

I think I would like to try both situations. grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I tend to be primarily dominant when it comes to sex, but I'm in no way against switching that role and being the submissive. I guess you could call me a switch, I think I'd enjoy both grin it's all fun and games lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, I would happily play the sub roll with my S/O. However I really couldnt get my head round doing the dom thing with him, maybe with someone else though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have played both roles, depends on my partner,really like the sub role with a ex. she could think of really kinky thing to have me do.

Eroticsexualcpl
Wife wanted me to answer this one
Well I work in a high stress job,being incharge of a crew of 15 guys,I need to be incontrol of every aspect of the job. For the last 10 years I enjoy my wife to be Dominant in the bedroom,we have found it a good stress reliever,and enjoy serving my wifes wants and needs,as she is very creative in my sub desires. More guys should try it but finding a willing partner is the only draw back I have found,and you arent gay if you submit to her Desires,a thong under my jeans is a hot feeling.....
Have a good day everyone

BlewCrabb
If you'll ride me like Secretariat at the end of the game Kpooh ... then YES!!! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i know
that this is aimed towards more "vanilla" people, but i had to add my 2c i am a submissive in life. i live with my Master and His owned slave, in a polyamorous relationship, and hope to become a slave one day myself. i have always had a submissive nature, but did not realize i am a natural submissive for most of my life. i have been in relationships in the past where my s/o wanted me to be the Dom and wanting to please them i tried. It just did not work out for me.

i think role playing can be fun in the bedroom and if you and your partner are open minded there are no limits to the possibilities of fun you can have. Keep it safe enjoy.

PS i was not saying Vanilla in any bad way, i tested over 600 on the kink test, lol and don't know what else to call those less kinky.

seventh shot
I'm almost always the dominant one. I initiate, get on top, and we more or less do what I want. However, I already know it'd be a hell of a turnon for him to be the dominant one and make me do whatever, whenever. I'd do anything for him and he already knows it.

curious111973
I would love for my wife to surprise me and dominate me!! I am usually the initiator, and it would really get me off if she would just attack me sometime.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very Submissive
I’m in total agreement with Eroticsexualcpl. In my job and in every other faucet of my daily life I am very dominant, take charge kind of guy. But in the bedroom my wife has become my Mistress. And I have become her very willing, very submissive sex slave. We have been doing this for several years now. We never planned for this type of relationship, it just evolved. I know that I, and we have never been happier or hornier .
Ronnie
jerk jerk jerk