Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
advice on anal
I need to understand is this a man thing or do women really enjoy it.......I keep on tryin i think im almost there but she winces it feels good for me i dont push all the way she says im a lot bigger and she never took it all in ........ confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
25/m/uk
make sure you have lubricated her ass good and proper before ramming your cock in there, try ramming something in your ass when its not lubricated properly.

have her take a hot bath before you lube her up,this will relax her ass, once out of the bath try a little foreplay involving your tongue circling around her asshole,put easy lube or any other bum fun cream on your finger and massage it in gently.

if done correctly all should go well.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
starchaser2
eat the pussy till she cums man,several times,make sure she is nice and turned on and relaxed, if she is scred or up tight,and you try it will hurt her,most women i find secretlly love anal, if you try it the right way,and also lotz of lube.if you get your wmen juciy and worked up enough she will ntop need lube.

Dragonluvr05
I started my girl off with some heavy teasing through out the day. When we finally made it to bed, I ran my tongue around her asshole and slowly pushed a finger in. While at the same time fingering her clit. If you start out with a finger, you'll feel her relax then it's time to move on to 2 fingers, after the 2 finger try slowly putting your cock in her. The first time my girlfriend and I did it she was on her hand and knees so she could push back against me, she controled how fast and how far I went in her. Before long I was banging her ass hard and fast with her noaning all the while.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes plenty of lube and then I love it

9"innj
I know I've posted this before but a really warm water flush relaxes it and a silver bullet vibrator on the clit may help too, at least my gf says it does.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell, if I do it right, my wife not only likes it, but really loves getting her ass slam-fucked.

It takes time. But something that helps heaps is if you give her a nice bubble bath first. Girls love that kind of thing, and the hot water helps her to relax. Oh, and it also makes her ass nice and clean so you can lick it. smile

Considering past experience, you could just stop here and fuck her the regular way. Pressure to perform does *not* help people to relax for sure, and if you take the pressure off and just make it so she *likes* getting attention back there, then you've won half the battle.

Hope that helps man. smile