Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sexy&horny
Gym changing rooms
Just wondered if anyone feels the same way I do!

Have always wondered what it is actually like in the female changing rooms!

Are there hot girls walking around totally naked, showing everything off? Would love to see what its like in there and if its like the mens changing rooms.

Come on ladies, let me know what the best thing you've seen in there is? Also, do girls also wonder what the mens changing rooms are like too?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
curious111973
You may want to hold on to your fantasy and not be shattered by the truth! smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
coz
the women at my work say that loads of women do walk around naked at there gym wink

singlehornyuk
narest ive got to that is watching the film porky's

singlehornyuk
spell check ( nearest )

sexy&horny
yeah, my g/f says they do at our gym too, and there are some very nice girls there where i go! makes me imagine even more dirty thoughts!!

have been trying to persuade g/f to take some sneaky pics for me but she is having none of it so far! She thinks she will get caught?!

sexynix
i want to look at the guys in the mens changing rooms

lovetoflash
at my old gym the female cleaners spent alot of time cleaning where they could see into the showers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GIRLS SHOWER ROOM!!
cool WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14 YEARS OLD, I LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN AND THE LOCAL GIRLS USED THE BOYS SHOWER ROOM SO THE VISITING GIRLS TEAM COULD USE THEIR SHOWER ROOM. THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM HAD THICK FOGGED GLASS WINDOWS AND THE CENTER ONE WAS REGULAR GLASS, PAINTED WHITE, AND IT OPENED. OVER THE YEARS IT HAD BEEN BROKEN SEVERAL TIMES AND SOMETIMES THE JANITORS DID A BAD JOB OF PAINTING IT.
A FEW OF US BOYS WOULD WATCH OUR LOCAL GIRLS COME OUT OF THE SHOWER ROOM NAKED AND IT WAS VERY EXCITING!!
WE WERE SUPRISED HOW DIFFERENT THE NAKED GIRLS LOOKED! SOME PLAIN JANES HAD AWESOME BODIES AND SOME OF THE BEAUTIES WERE FLAT.
ALSO SUPPRISED HOW SOME DANCED AROUND AND MOST DID NOT DO A LOT OF COVERING UP.
THE WORD FINALLY GOT OUT AND THE JANITORS FINALLY PUT HEAVY FROSTED GLASS IN THE OPENING WINDOWS AND IT WAS A LOW POINT IN MY YOUNG LIFE!!
A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS LATER DATED SOME OF THESE GIRLS BASED ON WHAT THEY SAW! ONE EVEN MARRIED HIS GIRLFRIEND!! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big dream
It was perhaps the biggest dream of my life to have a peek in the girls changing room as a kid.

Never had the opportunity.

Sure daydreamed (and night-dreamed) though.

God, I lost track how many times I pounded off thinking of what Donna Bush (her real name) looked like "underneath."

Sharon M was pretty hot and I'll bet homely big nosed Margaret had awesome tits and a well haired cunt too!

ukshaver001
I could tell a long and true story of being caught in the girls changing room.

BUT

The lads locker room after rugby occasionally got a bit "in hand". More than one the male gym teachers walked in. But once, and only once a lady walked in

In truth, 20 odd lads lost the erection in 2 secs flat.

Wanted to peek into the ladies ever since being caught - but never had the courage.

ccups
You mean you guys don't know about the no holds barred
lesbian orgies that go on in women’s locker rooms??

Oh sure, and next you’ll be telling me that you don’t
know why women go to the restroom in pairs?

bounce

ukshaver001
ccups

U angel !!

In my experience (abbreviated version)

Aged 13, 4 lads excused themselves from gym class. Headed for the boys locker, stripped and executed a dare to knick all the girls bras and knicks and then back to the boys, dress and return to the PE lesson.

We stripped, dashed and entered. Grabbed what we could. Left.

Problem - femal PE teacher caught us in corridor.

Promptly marched us 4 BACK into the gym - naked - where we were bent over chairs and belted infront of the class.

Then, standing nude, we had to locate the right Bras and Knicks for the girls.

Lads- dream as U night- sore ass and a stiffy thats not up or down infront of the school girls is NOT a sexual relief.

BUT - that did put me off venturing there again at the time - but admit to the whole idea still being quite appealing

sexy&horny
Rames, you are so lucky to have experienced that!!

I'd love to have the chance to see what you saw!

mdbehm
It was the forst place I kissed another girl, in the shower area we were talking about it and she said OK lets go, and we did, and wow was I wet for ages afterwards, there were other girls there too who saw us full on tongues and all it was THE biggest thrill of my whole year 10

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is a great topic
The gym i belong to is full of gorgeous high school girls and college girls....i'm sure though the fantasy far outweighs the reality....i'm sure the girls just go in and change...not caring if the 18 year old next to her is shaved down there....

for guys though....the "man i wish i were invisible for 10 minutes" thoery is in effect....i mean the thought of 10 or 15 hotties all naked and just hanging out is too much to think about!!!

One of my fantasies involves the women's locker room....imagining that one naked 18 year old is sitting on the bench changing while her freind bends over to grab someting from the locker, putting her pussy 2 inches from the other girls face......unreal!!!!

Would definitely love to see the pics though if somone could get their g/f or just any female to do it!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GIRL`S LOCKER ROOM
IF WATCHING GIRLS IN A LOCKER ROOM TURN YOU ON, TRY GOING TO A NUDE BEACH OR NUDIST RESORT. AT SOME YOU SHOWER RIGHT WITH THE LADIES!!
ALSO YOU CAN WORK ANY FANTACY THAT TURNS YOU ON (ALTHO YOU MAY HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME LAYING ON YOUR STOMACH OR TAKING COLD SHOWERS)! jerk jerk

sexy&horny
mdbehm, that would have been such a turn on to watch!

how did all the other girls not want to join in with you? I bet you weren't the only girl that was wet all that day! You must have made a lot of girls so horny!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it's just so hot to imagine one girl bending over and putting her pussy right in another girl's face...all innocently though....and to just imagine that like 6 girls would just get caught up in conversation while they're naked....just imagining 12 tits and 6 pussies is so hot......

much the same as i suspect the college dorm rooms to be like.....where i went to school the building formed a U shape....it was amazing how many girls forgo to close the window when they changed...and the amnt of girls that changed together was unreal.....too hot!!!

mdbehm
thanx S&H
mmm thats how i felt sexy and horny all at once, maybe they did feel horny I just know we were. spent a few more times sitting side by side on class "exploring" too but thats another story

Phydeax69
It's tough not to look at my gym. Lot's of nice swinging cocks everywhere! I live close by so I shower at home (would be tough to shower with other guys without getting excited) but i always try to make my way down to the locker room for the sights!

nakedguy
Oooooh i share this fantasy too. i always wonder how many women walk around naked, from the locker to the shower, etc with no clothes on, and what kind of women too. the college girl, the middle aged mom, etc... who shaves? who trims? who's hairy? who really soaps up their tits or between their thighs... that is just so hot picturing them walking in so sweaty after working out, stripping off the sports bra, tits plopping out, pulling down the shorts and panties and getting clean. jerk jerk jerk

that is true about some nude beaches, i think esp. in europe, where they have showers outside and everyone just showers next to each other. i also just discovered a hippie-hot springs commune place in california (hoping to visit it this summer) where on their website it says--kid you not--the changing rooms are co-ed!! holy shit! by the looks of the place, everyone there would be hairy hippies, but how hot would that be to be in the same changing room taking your clothes off with women (possibly)? then just going outside the changing room and spending the day naked in the pool/hot springs? I would get some definite nervous shrinkage for sure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anyone know where to find LEGIT lockerroom pics??

like nakedguy said...it's so hot...picturing 2 freinds goign into the locker room and taking theird bras off...their perky B cup tits just hanging out for all the others in the locker room to see....and does the first girl look to see if her freind is shaved???

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah this is also a huge fantasy of mine. Since I was in like grade 9.....whenever I go to a pool or somethin now I tend to go into the unisex changerooms in hopes of finding out more...and of course showing off myself.

sexy&horny
Unisex changing rooms? Id love to go to a swimming pool that has those! If anyone knows of a pool in the uk with unisex changing rooms they have to let me know!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was in high school, a bunch of us snuck into the girls locker room when nobody was there and wacked off. It seemed like a great joke at the time.

SD