Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
kelly5
So many big cock on NN
There are so many large cocks on this site. it made me wonder, is this a real life representation?

i've heard 6 in. is average and there so many cock much bigger than that here. So, is it really like this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Big-Gulp
I'm sure they are real! Some look modified though. I never believed til one day, I was in the head and some dude whiiped out his big cock to take a leak.

I could tell he was showing off as he stood about 5 feet from the urinal! I'm not gay but I had to look! I almost asked him to come with me and do my wife while I watched!

If I had a big cock like that, I'd be psoting pics of it here all the time! Prolly why these guys are here! tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
AVERAGE!!
5.9 - 6.0" IS NORMAL!! THIS SITE JUST ATTRACTS LOT OF BIG PRICKS (PUN INTENDED) grin

ascending
damn good question
I think big cocked guys (I define as over 6.5 erect) come to NN because they want to show off their cocks. But lots of variety within size--general appearance, thickness, cut and uncut types, varieties of balls, cockheads, etc. Quite a few undersized guys (under 5"wink like to show themselves off too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The camera can add a few extra inches as well when positioned right, I do believe. I've had girls see some of my pics and tell me my cock is huge, but I don't think it's overly large, lol. Anywho, size isn't everything grin I make do with what I've got to work with.

ccups
Photo Shop is a very popular program around here..

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
optic ilusion
At least in my case!!! tongue

TSO II
A close-up shot naturally emphasizes its size, a full-body shot de-emphasizes it.

Gcat
Guess I better get some close-ups posted grin

BlewCrabb
Camera angles and Photoshop do wonders, but I do believe that a number of large guys post here and are drawn to this site partially for that reason. When you think of the amount of people that post here compared to the world population it's a very small amount of us are such pervs. grin

Adam Bleytou
I think it's just an ideal place for the well hung guys to show off what they've got.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its not mine...Bob grin

curious111973
"Photo Shop is a very popular program around here.."

Definitely! As you can obviously see, I alter my penis to appear much shorter than it really is so I don't intimidate anyone! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
photoshop possibilities
i too have always thought theres alot of big dicks on here!

but what are the editing abilities of photochop? is it possible to edit pictures of guys dicks in mouths and pussies??

i feel so deceived! how do they do it?

ccups
curious111973
Thank you for not intimidating us,,

but did you really have to shrink it that much??
I'm sure none of us would have been all that intimidated
if you had left it a few inches longer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Without Photoshop or the likes, my Cock can look extra large to quite medium.
I think its simply how erect it is,the pose,lighting effects and how the pic is taken...
Never used anything like Photoshop.
Anyway,anything over 6" might look good, but could be uncomfortable for the woman if pushed in too far...
Of Course,The Girth Counts as well.
2c cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Even if we have some "photo-shop" pictures and grant that the angle of the picture can distort things, large cocks do exist in the real world. I ran across a "scientific" survey. If we take 5.5" - 6.5" as "normal," you have 61 % of the men measured in the survey in this range. OK, throw in cocks that are 6.75" and you now have 70.5% of the men in the survey, from 5.5" - 6.75".

5.25" and less: 20 %. OK, add up all guys 6.75" or less & you have 90.5% of all men.

But that leaves 9.5% of guy with a cock 7.00" or longer. That quite a few individuals ... if we have 100,000,000 adult males in the U. S., that's 9 and 1/2 million with cocks 7" longer or more. Only a handful need to post a picture. Then throw in those in Canada, Australia, the UK & elsewhere, the potential "real" people is quite large.

The survey says 7.0" - 7.75": 7.3%
8.0" - 8.75": 1.7%
more than 9"; .5%

But, even that .5% represents a half a million individual guys in the US with a cock 9" or longer. We have only a tiny fraction of that 1/2 million to post.

So, they are out there.

Most common size ?
5.75" with 16.9%
There are .6% 3.75" or less.

So, if 1/2 million American guys have a cock 9" or more, there are even more - 600,000- with a cock 3.75" or smaller.

Extremes to exist.

Scott8361
I do believe there seems to be a lot of big cocks on NN, but I can also understand how pictures can throw people off on the real size.

I have had a number of people here send me messages thinking I have a big cock. My profile even states my real size and some have challenged me that it looks bigger and I must not be measuring right! It takes a lot of convincing for some to believe me!

It seems my THIN penis is being perceived as LONG! I think individuals who are used to normal girth cocks just assume mine is as thick as average and read the picture as longer than average. Also, I am a small built guy overall so it skews the perception as well. But the reality is I have an average length, skinny dick!!

And, as others have said, the right view taken with a wide angle lense can really make it appear big!

ccups
1/2 million American guys have a cock 9" or more
I think there should be a national club for these guys.

and I volunteer the use of my house for the club meetings.

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't mind if a girl thinks I have a big dick. I guess the camera does add a few pounds (or inches).

swedsnopp
I have a huge one.. some comments?

digdug
Heh...because of all the guys on here posting pics of 5-6 inch cocks and claiming they're 8 inches, I keep getting PMs from people saying I look 9-10 inches. When I tell them that I'm less than 8, they don't believe me. confused

Not that I'm complaining... grin tongue

swedsnopp
digdug
okay.. to the ladies .. comare my cocksize with digdug honestly..both how long and thickness..would be fun

digdug
swedsnopp...
You need to stop obsessing over size. There is no point in worrying so much about something you can't control.

Like most girls, my girlfriend can't cum from intercourse, only oral and manual. She cares more about my tongue and fingers than the size of my cock.

If you spend as much time learning about how to please a woman's body as you do worring about your size, you'll have no complaints from the ladies.

swedsnopp
digdug
hmm im not worring about my size.. its just a big turn on for me to hear comments from other girls.. the most girls i have been with have cum when we have had intercourse but not every one.. and i love to lick a little wet pussy and feel her cum.. so that not the point.. but hear on internet its a turn on to get comments and give comments.

Adam Bleytou
Swedsnopp
It's true you need to stop obsessing Swedsnopp. There's disadvantages to being well endowed anyway.

Adam Bleytou
Swedsnopp
Ok I missed your last comment, sorry. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Digdug:
I think you & Scott share a similar situation ... both are you are smaller framed guys, thus your cocks look bigger. I know I thought Scott was a lot bigger than he actually is. Same with you. Granted 7.8" is a pretty long cock, but you look say around 9" or so from your pictures. Because you're smaller built, your cock looks longer. I suppose if you weighed 225 lbs or was 6' tall, yours wouldn't look as big.
I guess there is an element of "fool-the-eye" - whatever that French term in art is - in a smaller built, smaller framed guy ... his cock can look bigger than it is.
fdgr

mstrb8r
My 2 cents!
having played sports my whole life and being in locker rooms and showers---this is not a good representation of general public! 6" is probably a fair guesstament of average! i've never seen as many big cocks as i have here----alot of smaller guys r most likely less apt 2 post!!! my wife agrees w/ me based on her experience, except 4 1 college bf who was large( not that smart either--let her go!!!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
# OF BIG COCKS!!
FDGR ALMOST HAS IT RIGHT!
THERE ARE 298 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE U.S. AS OF 10 MINUTES AGO.
IF WE ASSUME THAT HALF ARE WOMEN, THAT LEAVES ABOUT 149 MILLION MALES.
THE LARGEST SURVEY THAT I HAVE SEEN SAYS THAT ONLY 1.2 PERCENT OF MALES HAVE COCKS OVER 8 INCHES. THAT`S 1.8 MILLION MALES ARE OVER 8".
ONLY .5 PERCENT ARE OVER 9 INCHES. THAT`S .7 MILLION OR 700,000 BIG COCK MALES POTENTIALLY. THAN WE HAVE TO TAKE OUT THOSE MALES OVER 80 YEARS OLD (THEY DON`T POST MUCH) AND THOSE UNDER 10 YEARS OLD (WHO DON`T GET VERY HARD YET) AND WE SEE THAT REALLY BIG (NOT PHOTOSHOPPED)
COCKS ARE INDEED QUITE RARE!!
PS: PHOTO SHOP PHOTOS ARE USUALLY DISTORTED AND FAIRLY EASY TO CATCH!!

ccups
swedsnopp
swedsnopp: hmm im not worring about my size.. its just a big
turn on for me to hear comments from other girls..

But maybe you don't understand what a BIG TURN OFF it is
for you to be bragging about how big your dick is, and begging
everyone to agree with you and stroke your over inflated ego.

2c