Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New contest - clits??
Well, I didn't contribute to the pussy contest comments - although I did have a conceptual difficulty with trying to make an objective judgement on such a subjective subject - like so many of the comments in that contest I like them all, and most important for me is that the woamn attached to the pussy is comfortable with her self. In my view that makes for the sexiest pussy.

However, basically being a horny minded individual I am prepared to saacrifice my principles and propose a new contest; Clits (I wasn't sure if it should be clitorises, or clitori!)

Would the proud owners of such things be interested in entering a clit comp? - a nice clear pic of your nubbin qualifies you for entry; I am prepared to act as a judge and in the event of a tie the judges decision is final (I can be bribed, but only with sexual favours jerk )

Mike

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
check our pics youll love the gfs clit

If this reply breaks our rules please 
jez0
i am in it too!!! hope u like mine..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well,two "outstanding" grin contributions so far - I'm relatively new here, so I'm not too sure how long it is customary to keep such a competition open, but I am certainly looking forward to seeing the rest of the submissions.

(and now a raging hard-on as I sit here behind my desk at work!! - hope no-one comes to visit for a while...!) grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JezO pussy is in front
Jez0´s pussy and clit are both absolutely beautiful, thank You for posting the pics of Your perfect pussy,

I think You are absolutely in front and it is hard for another girl to compete with Your sweet pussy

ascending
two basic kinds?
I've seen two basic clits on NN pics: 1)the cock kind that stands out with a cockhead and dares you to suck it; 2) the hidden in the hood kind that dares you to come find it. That kind can be almost as big as the first or bigger...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only 2 entries?
Come on ladies, Let's have your entries...

imonone23
Im sure there are a couple of clit shots in my pics, so get checkin' !!! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
imonone
has a beautiful clit, just made for sucking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interim result
Well,

so far there has been a disappointing response to this comp, prehhaps the weekend might see an improvement... but current results are as follows;

Couple 2426 is in the lead by a small margin - great clit and a great pics too

Jez0 is close behind - looks like a lovely clit, but I'd have to check it out more closely to make a final judgement. In all honesty I have the hots for Jez, so it's difficult to be entirely objective!!

Lying (or sometmies standing!!) in thrid, again by a whisker, is imonone23 - again a great clit, pity the pics aren't a little clearer.

The above results are not final (and do remembe that I can be bribed with sexual favours!!). Furthermore, there is still time to submit your own entries...

blueyez
I want in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I vote for Blueyze. With there were more than just one pic. love a big, hard, happy clit.

blueyez
working on some new pics

inasomacoma
haha i guess i was gone when this topic came up, but im up for judging! i just posted a really hot close up of my clit---

[photo missing]

smile hope this contest wasnt closed haha smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Insomacoma,

it's never too late for piccie submission. You have a lovely pussy (didn't you win the pussy contest??) and your clit is very, very nice - and such a good pic too. I guess that, and your keenness (is that a word??) to enter the comp probably puts you ahead by a whisker (even if you don't have any down there!!) tongue .

But please can I remind everyone else that I can be won over by sexual favours!! jerk grin