Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time a sucked a cock.
The First Time

The first time I ever sucked a cock was a few years ago. When I woke up that Saturday morning I was straight as straight can be and I’d had never had any type of guy on guy anything. But by the time Sunday rolled around I was changed for the better new man. A few neighbors and me were sitting around a bonfire one Saturday night, we had a bbq earlier and had been drinking all day. As we were sitting around drinking everybody was well lubricated and feeling no pain so you can only
imagine that the conversation got more and more sexual. Anyways, at one point I got up to pee and I walked about 10 feet away from the group and started to pee, I had my back to the group but one neighbor calls out “turn around so we can see” so while I’m peeing I turn around for everyone to see. I got a few cat calls and whistles and when I was done I swung my cock in a circle like a helicopter, pulled my shorts back up and went to go sit back down.

When I sit down I look over at the neighbor guy who called out “turn around so we can see” and I can tell he’s semi hard so I say “looks like you liked what you seen and now you all excited” to which his wife said “you made him like that, you better take care of it”. Everyone got a good laugh at our back and forth shit talking. So drunk me says “whip it out and let’s see that hog”. He looks around and says “if I take it out you better give it a kiss” to which I replied “I bet you won’t in front of everybody” now at this point all the neighbors are cheering us on and egging us both on so he stands up and says I’m ready, when he stands up, his wife stands up behind him and reaches into the front of his shorts and pulls his semi hard cock out of his shorts, everyone including myself was all kind of in shock because I sure didn’t expect it to get this far, now the neighbors are all telling me I need to hold up my end of the deal and now I have to give his cock a kiss. He’s just standing there with his wife’s hand wrapped around his semi hard cock, everyone is pushing me to do it so I stand up and walk over to him and get down on my knees, his wife looks right at me and says “what are you waiting for, give it a kiss . As drunk as I was I figured what the hell and I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock head, he let out a slight moan and his wife said “there you go, keep going, kiss up and down the shaft…..open your mouth and give it a lick”. Now at this point everyone else has gone quiet and now I’m actively licking his shaft, cock head and within a minute I’m actually sucking on his cock, it was salty and a little musty but I was enjoying it.

He’s standing there and at this point I have one hand on his ass and the other wrapped around the base of his cock to steady myself. His wife sees my hard cock straining in my shorts so she comes over and kneels down besides me and starts to unbuckling my belt and pulls my cock out now she has my hard throbbing cock out of my shorts and is jerking me off, within seconds she has me slip my shorts off and has me in the squatted position, asshole all exposed and my stiff cock hard and ready. I’m sucking his cock like how I like mine sucked and I can tell he loves it, his wife is sill jerking me off with one hand and now she is circling my asshole with the index finger on her other hand, it feels absolutely amazing and I’m sucking harder now, she asks me if it feels good and if she should slide a finger inside to which I just moan a “mmmhmm”. She spits on her finger and slides it into my tight wanting hole.

He has now started moaning more and louder and I can feel his cock getting super hard and the head is getting even bigger, his wife is jerking me off even faster and hitting my prostate just right, he is now saying “oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” “I’m going to cum” his wife tells me to take his cock as deep as I can, im on the verge of gagging, she’s jerking me off and fingering my ass. Talk about sensory overload, the next thing I know he says “oh my fucking god I’m cumming, I’m cumming and the first rope of cum hits the back of my throat but I’m able to swallow it, then rope 2-3-4 and then 5 more thrusts and ropes of cum are shot into my mouth, I can’t keep up and end up gagging a little and end up spitting it out, rope 6 and 7 hit me in the face, all the while his wife is still working me over, she pushes me over onto my back so now I can see all the neighbors watching all of this, the neighbor lady is now between my legs and tells me to grab my knees and pull them up to my chest, she dives right in with two fingers and is working my hole over and started sucking on my hard throbbing cock, within seconds I’m ready to cum, I yell out that I’m cumming, her left hand still milking my prostate and she pulls her mouth off of my cock and I explode with rope after rope after rope of cum, I’ve never cum this much or as hard before and it feels amazing. I breathing like I just ran a marathon, I’m laying there in front of everyone, cock still hard and bouncing to the beat of my heart. Everyone is pretty much speechless, after a minute or so one couple says they need to go home and fuck, they get up and leave the other couple is just sitting there in awe, the neighbor who’s cock I just sucked is sitting in his chair with his limp cock still out and shorts around his ankles, his wife is wiping my cum off her hand in the grass, she tells me I owe her a orgasm to which I do not complain. I get up and go inside to clean up a little, I decide to strip completely naked and head back outside, still semi erect I head back out to the bonfire. I need a beer, the one neighbor guy sees me walking and just hands me a beer as I walk right in front of him and his wife. I feel amazing, calm, relaxed and hornier than I ever have been. I sit down, the other neighbor has just stepped out of his shorts and is sitting there with his cock out, his wife says to me “so how did you enjoy that “ and puts her pretty bare feet right in my lap which makes my cock instantly rock hard and I say to her that I hope it happens again very soon. We were all just in awe and completely enjoying each other’s company the rest of the night, we stayed up until the sun started to come up just drinking and chatting. When we all decided it was time to go in and get some sleep, we are all saying our goodbyes and the other couple says that next time we decide to play again they want to be included to which we all agree to. Then it was off to bed for for all of us.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow fantastic !! So did anything happen after, pray do tell 😀

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What an amazingly sexy story!!! I am VERY bi curious and would LOVE if this happened to me!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a way to go for the 1st time

Great story, thanks for sharing. I would've enjoyed that experience just as much as it appears you did. Looking forward to your follow-up on your next meeting with your neighbors. jerk