Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Guy, does your wife/girlfriend know you're bi? Is she?
Just wondering. We've enjoyed some male bi fun in mfm's. My wife isn't bi at all. Sometimes, seems she's not as accepting of my bi as others. Just wondering others experiences. Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sparkee67
My wife doesn't know about my bi experiences in MFM's when I was in college and definitely would not approve. That being said, I've never strayed from our marriage so it's been a long time since I did anything.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
being bi
i told my wife that when i was younger i had played around with guys,that i had sucked their cocks and had bottomed for some of them it surprised her and asked quite a few questions and asked me if i enjoyed it i told her i did and that i liked sucking cock

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sparkee67 said: My wife doesn't know about my bi experiences in MFM's when I was in college and definitely would not approve. That being said, I've never strayed from our marriage so it's been a long time since I did anything.

After getting cock 'accidentally' shoved in my mouth during some mfm fun, my attitude changed a bit.
We were having mfm with another friend, my wife stopped sucking him to kiss me, after kissing, I just went from her mouth to his cock - I mean, it was right there... lol.
Didn't know how she would react, but turned out great, we both had fun with his cock. Did the same in return visits. She said it made her 'hot'
However, later, she on, she expressed that she didn't really like it. Left me a bit confused.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bi
jimm said: i told my wife that when i was younger i had played around with guys,that i had sucked their cocks and had bottomed for some of them it surprised her and asked quite a few questions and asked me if i enjoyed it i told her i did and that i liked sucking cock

After telling, she was positive about your playing bi?
Have you acted on bi fun together after your revelation?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Several female friends know that im curious about bi sex . My wife does not ,
2out of 3 female friends think my having Bi sex is fine , one dosen't speak to me any more .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Knowledge of being bi
Of course! Got into sucking some cock when having threesomes with the first wife. She and I would enjoy being with her old gf from college, and I had to oblige when she wanted to add a guy. He and I ( her friend from school, and we had sunbathed nude together often) just took turns either fucking or her sucking. After we had all cum, he started sucking my cock, got me hard and he let me cum in his mouth. I turned over and did the same for him. I really enjoyed it. We had several more times together and we even would just see each other at times too.
Second wife was really into pussy and a time when we were with another couple, I sucked the husband's cock and the second wife and her gf were squealing in delight. So many memories and experiences. Haven't had a cock in my mouth for some time, but the urge is still there. Current gf doesn't know. Only because a bf of hers left her for a guy. But she does like girls too. Another story sometime!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She knows everything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had told her that I wanted to try anal play like pegging and that kind of thing, hoping that it would satisfy the itch, but we never really got there. And now that she has no interest in sex anymore, I've decided to give dick a try. I know it's kind of shady, but I didn't want to die without ever trying it out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes my wife knows. We did a little swinging where we both would go down on woman and men. Our sex life is slowing down a bit where I am hornier than her. I also have a buddy and wife we had fun with years ago, and his wife has also slowed down. My wife knows that me and him occasionally get together for mutual BJ's. His wife would not approve of him doing this at all. So yes she does, and never gives me a hard time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah, we have foursomes with other married couples where all four of us are bi.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife doesn’t know of my desire to suck cock and swallow cum. I don’t know how she would react now that she rarely wants sex (a trend I see here, lol). Like redrenpete above, I don’t want to die without trying.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No and no.