Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thoughts
OK, I’m a married man and have been straight my whole life. A while back I went for the usual checkup we get as we age and the urologist massaged my prostate and I came all over the bed. He said it’s good to have that done occasionally to relieve pressure that sometimes builds up but that’s not where my question lies. My buddy and his wife were allegedly talking one evening and she said she would like to try a threesome. When he asked if she had someone in mind she said your friend, me. So one day at work he broached the subject and I hesitated to answer and told him I needed to think about it. A few months later I was at their house drinking a couple of beers when his wife came from the bedroom in a sheer negligee and sat between us and that’s how it started. We have been getting together occasionally now and getting comfortable with each other and the other day my buddy asked his wife what she wants for her bday. Expecting the usual answer of dinner and whatever she said she would like to see her husband and I together. I almost choked when she said it. I’ve never had the urge to touch another guy but my buddy says he’s willing to try if it makes her happy which leads back to the beginning of this story. Would having anal sex be similar to the prostate massage? I know obviously his cock is bigger than the Drs finger but aside from that. I would like advice on what to do.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We have different doctors
I’ve never had a doctor massage my prostate. Did you pay extra? 🤣 The best and I mean very best, no comparison, top of the line prostate massaging tool is a hard dick. Have your buddy pump in your hole while his wife sucks you off. You’ll be so angry you went all those years without.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My thoughts are… I want to hear every single detail when/if it happens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fuck yeah, if a woman eagerly wants to watch me do something sexual she doesn’t otherwise get to see, I’m doing it. Hopefully she masturbates while watching.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think you should go for it. Give the lady what she wants. Might enjoy it. Might love it. You can always stop if uncomfortable. I haven't had a cock in my ass but if it gives a good prostate explosion. I'm ready for my first. Have fun.&also I would like to hear details as well jerk