Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Daytona Dirty Slut
This happened quite a few years back. We lived in Jacksonville, the wife and I. She wanted to be a dirty little slut. So we went to a swingers club in Daytona, called Scarlet O’Hara. We had contacted quite a few men saying that she wanted to have a gangbang/fuck party. we were planning on having a pretty good time that night. We showed up 730 7:45 expecting a few people to be there found out no one was there yet. So we went and just explored the place check everything out being found out, there was a dungeon there was a sex group room with a one-way mirror so people in the outside could be looking in . The wife really like that she loves being watched. Check the place out went back downstairs. Few people showed up a few people got her eye she cut the attention of quite a few men so she started teasing some people. I go up to the bar to grab something to drink it’s bring your own bottle . Come back my little slut, sucking on some big black cock really nice cock by the way. Of course they decided it’s time to go upstairs go upstairs five men start following along they want to watch they want to get in on it she’s game she’s ready to play. we go into a room her I get naked she sucking on a big cock getting played with. He decides he wants to fuck her bareback. She loves bareback cock. She is ready to fuck and so is he so they get in on it. She’s getting fucked by this cock three other guys walk up shove their cocks in her face she sucking cock. She’s jerking men off a couple guys cum early.
This big black cock comes in her pussy just floods her pussy with cum

As soon as he pulls his cock out another one’s lined up ready to get in on it. He had a nice cock, tall, good looking, blonde, haired guy, nice thick cock he starts fuck her. With all the calm, all the excitement with all the people watching he comes fairly quick also.
She just starting to get going, so far, we have not seen any other women in the place. She is happy because she gets all of the cock. That was the first night that she ever had two cocks in her pussy at the same time one came another cock lined up, ready go in her pussy. She fucked for a good hour and a half with nine or 10 different guys all of them coming on her or in her in her mouth in her pussy all over her ass. She was just a mess and she loved it. By the end of the night she had fucked 15 different men got in her pussy, eating out by three different girls she got fucked in the ass. Her pussy was swollen, dripping, calm, sopping, wet all the time her tits had marks all over them, where she been slapped around. For quite a few years after that, we stayed in touch with a good six of the guys and they all had chances taken her on fucking her coming in her. Just having fun with my dirty little slut. She still talks about that fondly. We’ve been back to Scarlet O’Hara a few times after that, but never as good as the first night there.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like a keeper!! Great story.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
incredible story! sounds fun

If this reply breaks our rules please