Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Licking out own cum
Has anybody ever cleaned out their own cum from their partners pussy? Wife would like to see me try on her but never been able to go down and lick out my own cum but have every intention to try on day to please her. raspberry raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Licking cum
I’ve done it numerous times. Love the taste. Sperm and pussy juice should be bottled for later cumsumption.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MANY times, love it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, having different parts, I can't do that, but I have licked others.

Quite erotic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done it a few times, my wife was very turned on by it. I like to masturbate and eat my cum too. Someday I want to take a load down my throat as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lick my cum out of the wife's pussy
I lick my cum out of the wife's pussy all the time and love it, as she does also. I love pussy cum mixed with my cum, if any man has not tried it, I highly recommend it. And if you get the chance to eat another mans cum out of your wife's pussy with her cum, that my friend is HEAVEN.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes and an ex-wife loved for me to masturbate to her 🍑 and lick her 🍑 clean after I 💦.

Creampie Cleanup is either love or hate but the women into it flat out LOVE IT ❤️.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES!
I’ve done this many times. My wife cums incredibly hard when I do this, so of course I do it. Our combined flavors are awesome too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
LR60Boy said: I’ve done it numerous times. Love the taste. Sperm and pussy juice should be bottled for later cumsumption.

Do it, it is great!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have
wife loved it , made her cum again every time i did it for her 2c 2c

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
cleaning up
My 'earliest' recollection of cleaning up was when I was 17/18, and my gf and I had a 3some with a guy a few years older. 1st mfm, and was great fun. His cock was larger than mine, and it was so hot watching him going balls deep in my girl. After he came, I climbed on, and much to my dismay, the excitement of watching, and getting my very 1st "silky seconds" proved too much, and I came rather fast. So, what to do? I slid down, and started sucking on her pussy, which was full of 2 loads. So, I guess I got 'hooked' on pie then...
My current wife of 20 yrs, took a while before she would let me clean her after sex. But - after she got used to the idea, I just have to touch her leg after sex, and she will climb on my face to feed me. Fast forward a few years, and we started swinging a bit. Our first time, couldn't wait until the other couple left and I could get down and cleanup- very tasty, and her silky seconds - oh my!
We started to engage in mfm fun more than mfmf. Our second mfm venture, we videoed most of the weekend. The 1st night, I was videoing him pounding my wife, filling her with cum, and his glistening soft cock pulling out of her pussy. Almost as if on cue, I touched her leg, she surprised me by climbing right on my face as I was handing him the camera. I thought maybe she'd be hesitant to do that with another in the room. Not so, lol.
The next day, he was on the couch, wife was riding his cock, facing me. I was on the floor, getting some close up shots of the 'action'. I thought it was the perfect time to give 'fuck-licking' a try. Seemed to be a hit with my wife, by the moans and movement. That act, after seeing me lapping up his creampie the night before, may have given him some ideas, as his cock kept "short stroking". I found that, in that position, he was shoving his cock in my mouth when missing strokes. And he kept missing...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Done it few too many times but the best was after a 3-way and I ate out 2 loads.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PMDNAA
You have just described my dream.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Licking out own cum
Watch out- it’s addictive !
You start because you’ve already came in her and you’re not sure she’s ready to finish, so you go down on her and at first you try to stay at the top wher you think yo’ll fo the most good. You assume all your cum is running out the bottom and your mouth is at the top. And as you work harder, thinking upon are doing an awesome job, she gives a soft little squeal and a nudge on your shoulder and you lose all sense of direction. You tell yourself your licking the side of her labia and the bit inside is safely out of range of your sponge. The breathing gets harder, faster, louder. The nudges become twisting jerks. You’re licking that pussy as hard and smoothly as a starving cat gobbles a can of tuna. And just as you are absolutely sure she has cum, you look down to see your nose is 3inches deep in the bottom of her box, your face is soaking wet as are the surrounding 12 inches of sheets and you know that you are not stopping here, you are going to lick her asshole! You know she will go fucking crazy and you are so excited you can’t not do it. And you do. 30 minutes later, after she has pulled and sucked on you cock, she coos the words that on locks all of the doors, “ please go ahead and give me The Anal! And the next time it happens, you start off just licking her clit real quick -except there is no such thing and soon your molars are kneading at Jeramy’s while you think your tongue is a yard up her ass. No poop in sight. Just the 10 cc’s of cum you’ve deposited deep in her butt. Your mouth is on fire! You can’t stop drooling and licking and just as everything calms and her eyes droop towards sleep, you think to yourself, what was I so afraid of? Sucking up my own cum doesn’t determine anything except enthusiasm, for which you have been rewarded handsomely.
And six years later, about two years after the divorce, you’ve been in your third threesome — this month—- and this time your new hot girlfriend brought a guy home from the party, not the couple as you had hoped, or at least expected. And as you enthusiastically gave his dripping erection a sloppy kiss. You got your own stiffy as this hot chick guides that guys throbbing cock, not into her but point blank into your rosebud. You discover she’s already lubed you copiously and as.they trade remarks you sense that they have done this more than a few times before. You feel your guts roar as the thick shaft arcs into your belly- or so it feels. She swallows your cock at the same time as he begins pumping. He’s pulling and pushing your strong arms and your ass titightens around a few enormous bursts like mountain goats ramming each others heads on the edge of tall cliffs. She has dropped your dick from her mouth as you feel the release of cum jetting thru your insides and on that very last spurt you feel a man’s hand squeezing your own aching cock and you cum like you’ve found Eldorado, you feel whiskers on your cheeks as they brush your hard gut and take you in his mouth to catch the last 5 or 6 pumps that not only surprise you, they can’t believe they’re not drained. As you think the word @ drained” you know that large cock has left an empty vacuum in a queer feeling ass. As a soft woman’s hand surrounds your hips, pulling you down and forward and in the next instant a silvery tongue, slick and pointy darts into your soft core and as the entire depth of her tongue dives deep in your cum soaked ass. An old memory tweaks you. That first time, before we were ever even married, when I ate my own cum and then ate more from her soft ass. Slurping like a tired famished hound. That’s the sound and feel lapping at your dundament. Thick cum dribbling past her hungry lips. devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Licking out own cum
You start because you’ve already came in her and you’re not sure she’s ready to finish, so you go down on her and at first you try to stay at the top wher you think yo’ll fo the most good. You assume all your cum is running out the bottom and your mouth is at the top. And as you work harder, thinking upon are doing an awesome job, she gives a soft little squeal and a nudge on your shoulder and you lose all sense of direction. You tell yourself your licking the side of her labia and the bit inside is safely out of range of your sponge. The breathing gets harder, faster, louder. The nudges become twisting jerks. You’re licking that pussy as hard and smoothly as a starving cat gobbles a can of tuna. And just as you are absolutely sure she has cum, you look down to see your nose is 3inches deep in the bottom of her box, your face is soaking wet as are the surrounding 12 inches of sheets and you know that you are not stopping here, you are going to lick her asshole! You know she will go fucking crazy and you are so excited you can’t not do it. And you do. 30 minutes later, after she has pulled and sucked on you cock, she coos the words that on locks all of the doors, “ please go ahead and give me The Anal! And the next time it happens, you start off just licking her clit real quick -except there is no such thing and soon your molars are kneading at Jeramy’s while you think your tongue is a yard up her ass. No poop in sight. Just the 10 cc’s of cum you’ve deposited deep in her butt. Your mouth is on fire! You can’t stop drooling and licking and just as everything calms and her eyes droop towards sleep, you think to yourself, what was I so afraid of? Sucking up my own cum doesn’t determine anything except enthusiasm, for which you have been rewarded handsomely.
And six years later, about two years after the divorce, you’ve been in your third threesome — this month—- and this time your new hot girlfriend brought a guy home from the party, not the couple as you had hoped, or at least expected. And as you enthusiastically gave his dripping erection a sloppy kiss. You got your own stiffy as this hot chick guides that guys throbbing cock, not into her but point blank into your rosebud. You discover she’s already lubed you copiously and as.they trade remarks you sense that they have done this more than a few times before. You feel your guts roar as the thick shaft arcs into your belly- or so it feels. She swallows your cock at the same time as he begins pumping. He’s pulling and pushing your strong arms and your ass titightens around a few enormous bursts like mountain goats ramming each others heads on the edge of tall cliffs. She has dropped your dick from her mouth as you feel the release of cum jetting thru your insides and on that very last spurt you feel a man’s hand squeezing your own aching cock and you cum like you’ve found Eldorado, you feel whiskers on your cheeks as they brush your hard gut and take you in his mouth to catch the last 5 or 6 pumps that not only surprise you, they can’t believe they’re not drained. As you think the word @ drained” you know that large cock has left an empty vacuum in a queer feeling ass. As a soft woman’s hand surrounds your hips, pulling you down and forward and in the next instant a silvery tongue, slick and pointy darts into your soft core and as the entire depth of her tongue dives deep in your cum soaked ass. An old memory tweaks you. That first time, before we were ever even married, when I ate my own cum and then ate more from her soft ass. Slurping like a tired famished hound. That’s the sound and feel lapping at your dundament. Thick cum dribbling past her hungry lips. devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Licking out own cum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it!
Did it and would love to do it again! It wasn't much different from cunnilingus. Kept me hard. Do it! If she lets you, you'll want to do it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the taste of our combined juices, My wife goes wild when I eat her creampie, her pussy gets so sensitive she cums over and over again. The taste and her reaction gets me hard again raspberry

Texas69
Nope
My wife wouldn't allow it. She would squeeze her legs tight and no way to get to her pussy. I ate her pussy every time before sex, but never after. Once eating her pussy, I tried to lick her ass hole and boom, the legs slammed shut!

Sparkee67
Yes, and it's awesome! raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Creampie cleanup
thunder256 said: PMDNAA
You have just described my dream.

Times a wastin'
Jump in and do it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love it
I almost always lick the cum after fucking. She raises her legs, I stick my tongue in her butthole and wait for it to run down. I love it, does nothing for her. But go for it! I’ve licked both holes after cumming in her.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
yep, one of the great joys in my life

Juicyphallus1
Am hooked to creampie cleanup! I’ve been doing it fairly regularly since last 20 years and the taste of cum n pussy nectar mixed is incredibly addictive and also I’ve know women who think it’s an extreme yet a very kinky act. Yes, I also think a man has to have a bit of bisexual side to do it but that’s just my opinion.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex enjoyed this but from my bum. What a dirty fucker lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it.
I began after a date snowballed me, and I LOVED it. It was very hot, tasted great and we both got very worked up. The day it happened, she jacked me onto my stomach, which initially confused me, but she bent over and put about half the load in her mouth and deep kissed me. I was hard in less than two minutes and throbbing while we passed the load back forth. We both swallowed and she went down for the remainder, and we repeated. We spend at least ten minutes doing this. I have been eating my cum ever since no matter how it happens including masturbation. I estimate that I have consumed about 75% of my semen since the late 90s. Flavor? It used to range from slightly sweet to something more earthy/musky. I preferred the earthy flavor and the after taste that goes with it. In recent years, the flavor has been barely detectable with no after taste.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum licking.
Absolutely!. Have done so many times from pussies, from off their skin after cumming on them, and from their mouths after a blowjob. Started long ago by tasting my own after jacking off. It really doesn't hurt for guys to taste or like their own cum.
Have her finger herself after you've cum in her then share the taste of her cummy/pussy fingers. It's a completely different experience b

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Yes it great, licking her fresh filled pussy with my cum and then bringing her to orgasm and getting the best of both worlds.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Reading about eating your cum after
I’ve been staring at your cock and fantasizing that you’d be POUNDING IT IP MY ASS like some big mastiff hound. About 20 minutes of jack hammer ramming Nd your claws and teeth tearing at my back and arms until you collapse but your dick is now swollen to a massive knot and I’ve got you stuck in my ass like one of those Chinese finger traps. You are still as big and swole as you started but I can’t let you go. You bite and claw some more and even bend down and bite and tear at my balls which dies the trick. Your knot releases and as you blast apart. You leave a massive spray of the stickiest, thickest, slinkiest bitter globs of cum every where. Your balls a belly have I stick like glue and as you get some cotton swabs, dabbing witch hazel on my cuts and scrapes, I use my cat like rough tongs to loosen up all of that drier sticky cum, biting off some pieces like large thick potato chips and after I get it all smooth, I give your SS a witch hazel treat ment after I’ve had my tongue so deep in you ass entity squirt a little pea on my face which is kid of like a kiss. You end up coming back to my house and eating my supper and when you are dozing off to nap I blow you for an honest to goodbess stream if your hound cum, and you shoot so hard it sprays off the palate in the back of my mouth am squirts out my nose and after all my coughing and sneezing U turn around and your gone, leaving me a big pile of runny dog shit thanks!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Licking out your own
In my 20’s zi was usually drunk late at night and horny as fuck, I’ tried to convince all the girl that ran in my crew that I always wanted to get a good blow job first sow 1- I always got hard again. , almost right away, and for the girl it was better because I wasn’t worried about cumming too fast, I could fuck looks a hero and last until you have cum as much and long as you cared to. Most of my pals just thought I was angling for what I loved, a good bow job. Must I was telling true! My second cumming was big and hard and lasted a good long time. And if she was up for it we’d keep balling till dawn —- or longer. I would always put off cumming that third time unless I was positive she was pleased. Some halal would get a second wind and that’s when the’d get a bit wild, to hiring your ass back after I was deep inside her. Or even suggesting I take this next run up hr ass and wanting me to cum in her leaving it run down her ass. In the right places ‘ friends that had showers or pools in the rooms we crashed in, I’d wipe that cum up with my fingers and write notes on their tits and asses painting their lips any eye lashes wis my cum dripping from. Their ass and the zi’d eat her ass with so much love and enthusiasm, they always came again and usually kissed me like a bandit and we’d go on for rounds 3 and 4 or even 5. Once we woke up a buddy that had passed out hours earlier and he woke to see us with our snouts buried in each others asses, then kissing an fucking every thing that would hold a bit of flesh. After we paused to figure out what to do? Yell and kick him out? No way ask him to split. It didn’t seem fair. He got up , got. Beer and lit a smoke and we went right back at it but a bit slower and more civilized. In a few minutes my girl reached over and held his hand pulled it to my cock . robo was one of our few gay friends back in the 70’s and once he got “ wet “ there was no stoping him. It was my first to get ass fucked and Val ate that cream pie out of my ass, kissed Robo hard splattered with his cum and after she sucked hard again he ass fucked her while I pussy boned her and we each ate each others cream pie. I think I ended up blowing him twice and Val did too. I really like eating her cunt after it was filled with cum not my own. I had stomped on some previous stopping points. I was always eager to lick ass- I knew how good it would feel, and no one can keep a straight face in denial after you’ve really one to town eating her ass. But NOW! I’m ready for 3 ways at the drop of a hat and I wanted to stick my tongue up an ass a minute after I was French kissing them- guy or girl I always seemed that a loose gay guy would be willing to swing in as long as he@d get all we were given, and I’d jump in with a couple dudes if a mate was sweet and trying to turn a fellow out! Lucky for us this went on ten years before the AIDs plague began. We were definitely at risk the way we behaved. I got married in 78 , had a kid and stayed with one female partner until ‘89 and by then we all always used protection and had stopped dui g drugs in bath houses or taking home bar maids after fucking them bare back in every drunken hole the’d leave open. After I moved to NYC IN 97 I switched back to boys almost exclusively and se stayed safe together. Even though I hadn’t totally committed to being out and out gay to friends and family, once I went back to men It was like riding. Bike. I ducked and swallowed cum like it was mothers milk and my lover loved eating cream pies he dumped in my butt. It’s why we stayed together for so long with our straying. Having your ass eatin is jut too wonderful to leave!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Licking out your own
In my 20’s zi was usually drunk late at night and horny as fuck, I’ tried to convince all the girl that ran in my crew that I always wanted to get a good blow job first sow 1- I always got hard again. , almost right away, and for the girl it was better because I wasn’t worried about cumming too fast, I could fuck looks a hero and last until you have cum as much and long as you cared to. Most of my pals just thought I was angling for what I loved, a good bow job. Must I was telling true! My second cumming was big and hard and lasted a good long time. And if she was up for it we’d keep balling till dawn —- or longer. I would always put off cumming that third time unless I was positive she was pleased. Some halal would get a second wind and that’s when the’d get a bit wild, to hiring your ass back after I was deep inside her. Or even suggesting I take this next run up hr ass and wanting me to cum in her leaving it run down her ass. In the right places ‘ friends that had showers or pools in the rooms we crashed in, I’d wipe that cum up with my fingers and write notes on their tits and asses painting their lips any eye lashes wis my cum dripping from. Their ass and the zi’d eat her ass with so much love and enthusiasm, they always came again and usually kissed me like a bandit and we’d go on for rounds 3 and 4 or even 5. Once we woke up a buddy that had passed out hours earlier and he woke to see us with our snouts buried in each others asses, then kissing an fucking every thing that would hold a bit of flesh. After we paused to figure out what to do? Yell and kick him out? No way ask him to split. It didn’t seem fair. He got up , got. Beer and lit a smoke and we went right back at it but a bit slower and more civilized. In a few minutes my girl reached over and held his hand pulled it to my cock . robo was one of our few gay friends back in the 70’s and once he got “ wet “ there was no stoping him. It was my first to get ass fucked and Val ate that cream pie out of my ass, kissed Robo hard splattered with his cum and after she sucked hard again he ass fucked her while I pussy boned her and we each ate each others cream pie. I think I ended up blowing him twice and Val did too. I really like eating her cunt after it was filled with cum not my own. I had stomped on some previous stopping points. I was always eager to lick ass- I knew how good it would feel, and no one can keep a straight face in denial after you’ve really one to town eating her ass. But NOW! I’m ready for 3 ways at the drop of a hat and I wanted to stick my tongue up an ass a minute after I was French kissing them- guy or girl I always seemed that a loose gay guy would be willing to swing in as long as he@d get all we were given, and I’d jump in with a couple dudes if a mate was sweet and trying to turn a fellow out! Lucky for us this went on ten years before the AIDs plague began. We were definitely at risk the way we behaved. I got married in 78 , had a kid and stayed with one female partner until ‘89 and by then we all always used protection and had stopped dui g drugs in bath houses or taking home bar maids after fucking them bare back in every drunken hole the’d leave open. After I moved to NYC IN 97 I switched back to boys almost exclusively and se stayed safe together. Even though I hadn’t totally committed to being out and out gay to friends and family, once I went back to men It was like riding. Bike. I ducked and swallowed cum like it was mothers milk and my lover loved eating cream pies he dumped in my butt. It’s why we stayed together for so long with our straying. Having your ass eatin is jut too wonderful to leave!