Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cuckhubbyandhotwife
I derive pleasure from being a cuck.
I was never normally a cuck. At one point in my life I saw myself more as bull and was even made to play that role a couple times. The first time I was introduced to the lifestyle was by my first wife, it was then I found out how lacking I was. My ex-wife use to keep wild parties in her basement. These parties almost always turn into orgies, and I remember how I felt the first time I saw her take a proper size cock. The cock was about 10 inches or more and girthy. He was a big, tall man and he was pounding by small but curvy wife who was only 5 feet tall with her big tits going back and forth. I remember feeding off her intense pleasure with his every stroke it was beautiful and I enjoyed watching her taking all of his cock in her small curvy body. During and after that first time I was never jealous only excited and looked forward to the next time.

It was I who introduce the lifestyle to my second wife. She was young and inexperienced, her first time leaving her small rural European village for big city USA. We frequented Reggae bars, and I encouraged her to explore life, have fun, live free because no matter what I will be here for her. Her first big cock was the lead singer of a reggae band, he was a good looking black man. My wife enjoyed it and was hooked on big cocks for life.

Over the years I became more and more disappointed after having sex with my wife. I looked into her eyes and, in my mind, I let her down, disappointed. I knew I did not give her the pleasure she deserves. She would tell me it was OK, not to worry and that she enjoyed it, but I did not believe her. I was not big enough, I did not last long enough to have any real pleasurable effect. I realized my wife was not having sex with me because she wanted to but because I wanted to and I was her husband. Most of time after I was finished, she had no choice but to grab her magic wand and dildos and pleasure herself.

After a while I started suffering from performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself, trying to have the same effect as a well endowed bull. I started finding it more difficult to get hard and maintaining an erection and when I do get hard I am done in a minute or two. These days, I gained more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off and from watching her with other men. I get to see and enjoy her in that perfect state of intense pleasure. Her Bulls took her to places I could not take her, their size and stamina far superior to mine as they unleash like a never ending Jack Hammer. They lasted for as long as my wife wanted them to last, which allowed her to extracted every ounce of pleasure from her well-endowed lovers.

I do love reclaiming and cleaning her up, after she has been properly fucked by her bull. I no longer feel any pressure or anxiety knowing she got the pleasure she deserves. Sometimes we may play together with her lovers, or she plays alone with them. When she comes home from a date, she would sit on my face and allow me to smell and taste that pleasure. Occasionally we still have one on one fun but most of the time she takes charge, strap up and use me anyway she wants, nothing is off limits for my beloved. I am here for her, and her pleasure is my pleasure. I have become addicted to Big Cocks, I love seeing them, I love stroking them, sucking them, putting them in her and I love to taste their cum. When we play together with her lovers she would ask me to help get them hard my sucking or stroking their cocks and I loved it. What I love about watching my wife getting fucked is seeing her legs spread open giving her lover full access. The feeling I get watching a massive cock bore its way into her, stretching her tight pussy, going balls deep. I love watching his balls slapping against her ass as he fucks my beloved raw and hearing her sound of pleasure. I am a cuck, and I derive pleasure from being a cuck.

If this thread breaks our rules please